50 USD FOR CHROMIA!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 50 USD FOR CHROMIA!!!

• You kidding me!?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

What’s the problem? 50 bucks is a great deal for a collection of pretty pixels! :D

Or not…

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I’ve already got all the token-exchangable items from this event… except coins.
    Finished early because of all those extra free tokens and free sparks.

Now this comes along. Why?

nykki
    @diamond72

Yea..so not gonna happen. I’d rather have food in the house!!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@diamond72 agreed. And some drinks and friends over for a pot luck party.

nykki
    @diamond72

@armourbender Plus some booze! I could buy dinner and a bottle of Jack Daniels and wine!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Oh… I get it now.

<conspiracy theory mode on> <cynical mode on>

Chromia is suppose to be your Valentines.
    The USD 50 equivalent is your gift to your Valentines.

After all, you spent so much time playing ABT… day and night.

To quote Rovio / Exient on App Store & Play Store:

/NEW ACCESSORIES! Show your characters some love by gifting them accessories

<conspiracy theory mode off> <cynical mode on standby>

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Sweet Christmas! $50 is absolutely absurd. You can buy a brand new whole game for $60. With the constant nerfing and game issues, only an idiot would buy this. Black Airanchnia and Arcee are good but only with all their accessories. Windblade is useless. Chromia seems too much like Arcee. If I hadn’t seen it, I’d think it was a joke. The worst part on Rovio’s is that there was no indication she was available. I think most of us thought this event was there to show her off while letting people try and get the others offered while still cleaning the remaining bugs out of the game. This is an insult. You can kick rocks Rovio. Keep on stepping.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Defs never spending money on this game again

woo224
    @woo224

I’m pretty sure the other 3000 x2 tokens are Arcee and Airachnid for those who haven’t already gotten them, since it is a Valkyrie Bundle. So this bundle is only for new players who really want more characters now.

Still hoping at least that Chromia will be added after the event like Dead End in “End of the Road”.

ED209
    @ed209

I was shocked to see the set for £50 (UK) and you also get 2 x 3000 tokens but really? £50??? people must have more money than sense if they buy this bundle!

I have never spent a penny on this game and I never will.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@woo224 Still 50 bucks is too much.

ED209
    @ed209

I see they have changed the price, its now £39.99 for the bundle but still not paying that

Swing
    @swing

No wonder they gave away tokens, most people are just going to be able to exchange them for useless coins. They could have given me a million tokens and it would have made no difference.

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

@swing Spot on! I completely agree. What a waste of free tokens. Thanks for nothing, Rovio…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I am curious to know whether someone actually purchased her or not.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

And this is on top of the fact that there are a group of ios users that got Chromia. She was available for like 12 hours in the token exchange for ios users only and some people used gems to grab her immediately. So now they sell her for 50 bucks. That is so ludicrous I can’t even imagine the discussion…

Hey, let’s put a virtual character (you know, one of 45) up for 50 bucks on a free game, almost twice what we tried to get for any other character.
    anything special about her?
    nope.
    Then 50 bucks. Sure, great idea.

Hahaha

ED209
    @ed209

Pack is back up to 48.99 now as it was 38.99 earlier today, will be surprised if anyone bought the bundle

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

In New Zealand chromia is $75. definitely Too bloody expensive

Googs
    @ncaddy

$79.00 here in Australia. I refuse to spend any money whilst I have Gems available to be used….Anything they want to try and sell should be available through the games currency of Gems(in my opinion)….if I didn’t have the gems – I still wouldn’t pay $79.00 on a game for a character even if I was out of Gems.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

The Aporkalypse already hit me- had to uninstall the app because the event button was jammed on the “Chinese New Year” token exchange, showing that I last used Windblade and got 999 tokens until I forcefully exit the app. Now that I reinstalled the game, I was forced (yes, a lot of unnecessary forcing going on here- bear with me) to take on my old sucky Facebook account with all characters up to Prowl only level 7-8; and believe me, I’m NOT getting them all back again.

Well, at least you guys got an easier punishment than me…it’s a hard life for us when you’re merely a player amongst billions that has small voice when it comes to reasoning

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I feel today’s bundle is a better deal for some of us… Who already have Arcee and Airarchnid and want to continue playing Angry Birds Transformers on a long term basis.

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone :)

Today 14 Feb 2017 at 00:00 UTC release of Chromia Bundle for USD 39.99 equivalent.
    Bundle includes:
    Chromia, newest member of the Valkyrie squad.
    10% Damage Pistol
    1000 Gems
    Plus one free trial run at the live event will appear and count toward the Leaderboard. This doesn’t use up your energy bar.
    Today *may be* the last day for that trial run, as tomorrow is Token Exchange day.

This bundle is available for 48 hours / until end of Token Exchange day.

Her Accessories are
    10% Defense for 500 gems or 1000 tokens from Token Exchange. Headpiece. Other headpiece is 5% damage for 25 gems.
    5% transform Sunglasses for 50 gems. Black, Gold, Green.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I wish her accessories were better. The gems are a nice touch but I don’t think the bundle is worth it. The Valkyries aren’t good without all their accessories and they are at least diverse; not just a bump in damage. Windblade is just a disaster. I did buy the Dead End bundle. While I think it was overpriced, it was worth it at the time and it’s been one of the best bots of them all and I love how he looks just like he was in the 80s cartoon.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender Did you get the bundle?

ED209
    @ed209

Today’s bundle is better at 22.99 as this is what they are normally. Still not going to buy it as I haven’t spent a penny on this game and with no backup options other than facebook which I don’t use I’m not risking loosing everything without a proper backup option.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 50 USD FOR CHROMIA!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.