15k all' classes, mastery offer

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 15k all' classes, mastery offer

• Is It a little bit expensive, but 15k all’ for 16€ could bè considered a quick way too shorten a little bit the “Long and boring mastery path”.

at least, you buy something that would never get old too quickly, like weapons, for example.

what do you think?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

A little pricey, yes, but will M up every Class by at least one level, maybe even more, depending where you currently stand. If you haven’t made a IAP yet, remember you also get the benefit of no ads before battles, as well (which is a huge boon, considering all the hang ups/crashes associated with these forced ads).

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@maxxmatt

@pointless

I know this post is old now and the deal is over, but just wanted to do some math on whether or not 15K for all birds is actually a good deal. (You guys have probably already done that math, but other folks might see the thread and be interested…).

The best way (usually) to spend LC at the Dojo is to simply use 5 at a time to refresh the snoutling-based buys.

Twenty dollars (OK, 19.99) USD can get you 500 LC. That’s about 17 euros.

500 LC will get you 100 Dojo refreshes. How much mastery can you buy per Dojo visit? This has been exhaustively studied, and the number of snoutling buys per Dojo refresh is between 5.5 and 6.0 (around 5.9 on 400+ data points from my own data gathering). But let’s assume bad luck to start and say you get 5.5 snoutling buys per Dojo visit.

That means 100 Dojo refreshes equals 100 x 5.5, or 550 snoutling-based buys. This is assuming, of course, that your snoutling buys cost you 70 snoutlings per, so you’d need to have 550 x 70 = 38,500 snoutlings lying about (most long-time players would have that). 550 buys equals 550 x 500 = 275,000 total mastery gained across (roughly) all bird classes. If you get lucky and get 6 snoutling buys per Dojo visit, you would amass 300,000 mastery points across all classes.

But the deal you mention, 15K mastery for all bird classes, means 15,000 x 30 classes = 450,000 total mastery.

So yeah, that is a pretty good deal! I didn’t notice it because I have everyone at M80. *smile* Getting rid of ads sure is nice if you are going to continue grinding in a Cave for mastery or grinding Mouth Pool for snoutlings…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@sutekh137

@pointless

Thanks for your answers. I bought once and gained 30 levels up in a row. Only after the very last “sports event”, I accomplished to complete any bird classes (last one was savage frost warrior for bomb). Now, my average mastery level is 55 (from 30 up to 65) and I’m grinding castles, caves and pool, as usual.

I can understand and embrace the logic behind your reasoning and I’m in an even worst situation because my own Dojo offers cost me 94 snoutlings each. This time, these 20 bucks have been the best spent ones since the beginnings . :-) This little jump discount tons of gameplay hours’ and It has been “satisfactory” :-)

If Rovio started to give away balanced mastery offers, I suspect that the infamous “Level100/Mastery100” project is near, maybe with 2.2.0 update… :-)

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@maxxmatt

The 70-snoutling offers are definitely nice. Sounds like you are plowing along nicely — I admire your grinding spirit!

Mastery limits should not increase until November unless Rovio is changing the timing on that (every six months, last such update was in May). But who knows. They do seem to be talking p the 2.2 update, but then they also talked up 2.0 quite a bit and it really wasn’t that big if a deal. Ancients are stupid, in my opinion…

Thanks,

sutekh137

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@sutekh137
    I think Rovio is going to offer Ancient Squared next.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@dallasreds

What is “Ancient Squared”? Heh, you mean like square wood?

Thanks,

sutekh137

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@sutekh137
    Ancient squared is the double secret “better than plain Ancient”.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@dallasreds

You sound like the POTN (President of the Navy) on the Adult Swim gem, “NTSF:SD:SUV::” (one of my favorite shows of all time) when he describes how he has escalated a double-cross situation past “El triple-y cruise” (a triple-cross) all the way to a four-way cross:

POTN: “It’s called the Cross, Double-Squared. Never used and highly classified, the only two people who know about it are myself, and my ROCKET LOVER!!!!”

Love that show.

Thanks,

sutekh137

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@sutekh137
    Sounds like my kind of humor. Is it still on?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@dallasreds

Sadly, it has not been on since 2013. I have all the episodes as MP4 files, and there might still be places to download them, but it was a while ago… Not sure if they will ever get together to throw together another season or not (just 12 episodes, and they are only 10-12 minutes).

I watch and re-watch it so much that I didn’t realize it has been off the air for four years.  :\

Thanks,

sutekh137

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 15k all' classes, mastery offer

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.