15 minute feather frenzy

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 15 minute feather frenzy

• What do we know about the 15 minute feather frenzy? I have a clan mate who consistently gets them after winning the daily challenge. Who gets them and why?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I get them and have put them to good use. No idea why it is part of the DC reward.

With the MEBC store open today, I used it to buy 100,000 feathers for Bomb, Terrance, Blues, and Chuck, the last two were my lowest level birds. I then used another 100 coins to level up Chuck again since I got around 15K bonus feathers for leveling up Chuck, and it put him just a few thousand below what was needed to level up again.

I also will feed the hatchling when the FF is active. Then I’ll try the KPP and see if I can beat it quickly, which I can do if it is not an insane one.

ladyhawke17
    @ladyhawke17

I wish I knew why. Do you play on phone, iPad, or other? Maybe it has to do with device?

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

is this from arena winning streak where the last bonus is 15 now ?

arena become much harder in this new patch compare to previous one

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Samsung Galaxy S7.

No idea about the arena,  quit playing it ages ago. For some, part of the DC reward is a 15 minute FF.

garethw
    @garethw

Same as Aggie – get it in the DC – v useful for the MEBC shop – but not much else.

The arena is definitely in a perpetual hard mode at the moment.

I play on iPad.

maverick
    @maverick78

I have just recently started getting the 15 minute feather frenzy as an arena winning streak reward.  A clan mate said I was part of a test group.  I hadn’t played the arena in about 6 months, and a week or so ago it was there.  I’ve used it for a clan vs clan reward, and a 600 point event reward so far.  Hopefully it’s made permanent because it is extremely useful.

ladyhawke17
    @ladyhawke17

I hope they will give it to everyone. Thanks for the info…

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

For some time now I also have 15 min FF in arena.  Rovio doesn’t let me get to the last level.  Usually it is already over at level 3.  I would only reach the others with gems.  Basically, I don’t pay.

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

I don’t even understand what this thread is about? I’ll be darned .. the last totally unreadable book I tried to read (by Emmanuel Kant) came closer to me not trying to lose insanity!

Today I faced 7 clans in 1 battle. Lost at the arena against 700 bp birds getting 70 mil. on the board, losing video function at the arena, glitches from the left to right in daily challenge as well in training..

Now this?

What the B. are you talking about? 15 minute ff.

Wow. x-mas.

Peace for everyone -out!-

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

@sanderhuizer, please look at the last level 7 of the winning streak in arena. You will find the icon “15” with feathers. That means, if you are lucky and get to level 7 and finish it, you will get 15 minutes feather frenzy to play for your one. If you tactically use this short period of time, you can make good profits. As @Maverick78 told for example.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

This must be a new thing, I’ve never seen this before. Really hope they give it to everyone and then add in more ways to get it. Maybe add is as a DC reward to replace the single Chilli spell or the 3 apples, both which don’t need to be there.

Having it as the last reward in the Arena won’t do me any good at least, as I only play up to the x2 tickets round and then break my streak to go back to round 1, as the rounds after the 4th just becomes obnoxious and impossible to win unless you use 4-5 spells each game.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 15 minute feather frenzy

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.