12 DAYS NO CLAN BATTLES.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 12 DAYS NO CLAN BATTLES.

• it’s been 12 days since the last clan battle ended. has rovio decided to kill this event?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Breee
    @breee

12 days? The last one ended towards the end of last week, 6 days at most, still a long time but certainly not 12 days ago

maverick
    @maverick78

Rovio should remove clan battles from the game until they can get the cheaters under control.   Its a joke

bill
    @bill-l

Looks to me like cheaters not just in the clan battles. I have my concerns about the arena as well.

BUT, Have ya’ll looked at the high scores for the  chicken dropping jet pack leader board? 175 million points. I don’t believe anyone is that good, or skilled to get over a million or 2.  Regardless of their FP and sling and hatching level.

maverick
    @maverick78

They are tired of having their inbox spammed with cheater compliments.   But the thing is, they are all legitimate complaints, so they actually have to work and do something.  Rovio is sick of having extra work every time a clan battle starts is what’s happening here

maverick
    @maverick78

I see we have a clan battle in 21 hours.  I’ll keep everyone updated on the number of cheaters we catch.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 12 DAYS NO CLAN BATTLES.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.