10/06/16 Rewards – pop 100 pigs BUG!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 10/06/16 Rewards – pop 100 pigs BUG!

• I have popped 100 pigs (and more!) as a deception and an auto bird in one event but the counter still shows the most I’ve popped in an event is 24. Why? God, why?!?
    And yes, I have shut down the app and restarted it. I don’t know what else to do,? but I want my rewards – especially the 25 tokens and 10 gems!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • werehamsta
    @werehamsta

To me, the counter showed I haven’t popped a single pig at all for the whole day. {{{(>_<)}}}

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Me too.
    And I used Autobirds. But the counter didn’t progress.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Are you sure your using autobirds?

Whole day, Carl. *Whole* day. Including both event and regular missions, which I ran like crazy for that stupid token bonus. Of course I used autobirds whenever I could.

MikeD
    @mdambra2

It says Pop 100 pigs in a single event. If you can find a single event that offers 100 pigs let me know, I’ve been killing every pig and not done better than 64, and yes, I watched the ad to double my rewards which took the body count to double but no credit.

Letrax
    @letrax

I have completed that quest in the past, on levels where I have killed a lot of walking mortar towers (and far fewer than 100 individual pigs). I haven’t actually counted, but my rough estimate back then was that a WMT might be worth about 15 pigs, as far as the *quest* was concerned (even if the WMTs don’t count towards the pigs on the summary screen after the event).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 10/06/16 Rewards – pop 100 pigs BUG!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.