10 Million downloads celebration

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 10 Million downloads celebration

• To celebrate 10 million downloads, a limited level S piece of equipment can now be found! This one that I found is known as the Masquerade, which are these white shades with pink polka dots on them and the top has balloons on it. It’s skill is life up against another bird (it’s a silver skill). I’ve only got 2 for red (sold the 2nd one) and am unsure if other birds can get it (if they can, Great!). They also put another limited gem offer, this time pay £12.99 (or whatever the amount is in your country) for 35 gems! It is real money though, so approach with caution! Also another random thing I noticed, sometimes on the title screen, you can see a bird with an SS weapon and their Ice cream item on their head. Just a random thing I noticed.
    Have fun fighting!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

In my opinion, these are the worst S items so far. I mean, a skill that works only against a specific bird? I was expecting a skill like increased appearance of bird’s panels, or even random sabotage panels. These items are not worth the S rank.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Really disappointed that this S item is of so little value. If I were to enhance to 3* it would be less valuable than what I already have for any bird. The only benefit is it sells for 3000. So far I’ve earned 10 on iPhone (at least 1 for each bird) but only 5 on iPad, so the 10 on iPhone will fund one of those SS 3rd enhance for 30,000.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum 10 Million downloads celebration

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.