The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2789
  • 159667 Comments
  • @lesleyg thanks, if I ever be in FL I will do this. If you are ever in/near Germany, let me know!
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    @trishohara hello
    @lesleyg hello
    @rat yo are ya feel in any better?
  • @gumby waaaasssuuuupp???
    @trishohara you stole my crown!! :D :P Lol;)
  • @kathy I wanted to steal it but @trishohara got it before me :P I haven't had it for a while now
  • Lol...better her than you @gumby You always steal it! I think this is the first time @trishohara ever did...everyone has to have a turn ,I guess-:/
  • Well OB looks like it's just me.. I'll have a Blue Mongo please
    And i need a Wwwwhhhhiiiiinnneee.. I've done pretty good in Piglantis, made#4 i count it as #3 discounting Asher, but i think I've got all I'm getting: (
    Almost Ready to put my headphones in.. I'll be back soon to say night
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡
  • Nighty night @Ma
    I'll see ya or, at the very least, I'll wave at ya in May Trish O'Hara.
  • Good morning guys,
    @hunnybunny I like your picture about the four first presidents.
    There is a lot going on in social media.
  • Thanks @bernersenn see that Mister Rat chose to ignore it and me!
    My story is much the same as everyone else: I was searching for Moon Cake slices, googled and found The Nest. @kathy I'm on that plane for the birdy party. I'll pay my own fare!
  • @hunnybunny wouldn't it be wonderful!!
  • Ahh, now I know what it means with the crown. Sorry, @kathy
  • Lol that's o.k @trishohara it happens all the time
  • @Pa where you been? Not feeling well still¿ not even a little better??
  • @knichy lol ,no We don't have a rowboat, never mind a Yuuuaat lol, private joke between @lesleyg and I , you can show him the pic Lesley heehee
    Dave belongs to the yacht club though, his dad got him to be a member, then sadly passed away a year or so later, Dave still goes to the functions, i can't be bothered, of i wanted to sit around with a bunch of drunk old men ending sharing boat stories... Well i wouldn't lol!!
  • Ob I'll have a Blue Mongo please, with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion !!
    And a round for the house, if anyone pops in ¿
  • @kathy WASSSUUPP
    @bernersenn those are not the first four presidents of the US. They are the 1st, 3rd, 26th and 16th presidents from left to right.
  • @gumby Waaaassssuuuppp???
  • Wow @Gumby you know your presidents!! I knew they weren't the first 4 , but didn't know which they were, questions were they all liberal dems?
  • @kathy Well Washington had no political party affiliation, Jefferson was a Democratic-Republican and Lincoln and Roosevelt were both Republicans
  • How can you be A democratic Republican @gumby ( oopsy) like a Rino¿
  • @kathy thats a lot harder to explain than you think, but it was neither Democrat or Republican. Lemme see what wiki says.
  • The Democratic-Republican Party was an American political party, formed by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison in 1791–93 to oppose the centralizing policies of the new Federalist Party run by Alexander Hamilton, who was then Secretary of the Treasury and chief architect of George Washington's administration.[2] The new party controlled the presidency and Congress, as well as most states, from 1801 to 1825, during the First Party System. It began in 1791 as one faction in Congress, and included many politicians who had been opposed to the new constitution. They called themselves Republicans after their ideology Republicanism. They distrusted the Federalist commitment to republicanism. The party splintered in 1824 into the Jacksonian movement (which became the Democratic Party in the 1830s) and the short-lived National Republican Party (later succeeded by the Whig Party)
  • Hmm Thanks @gumby that's pretty interesting compared to what it is these days!
  • Goooo Pats!!!
  • Schweet!! Interception!!! 33-9 Woot!!!
  • 36-17 with 3 1/2 minutes left, GO PATS
  • Woot!! I missed that .. was smoking :/
  • 2017 SUPER BOWL SPREAD: PATRIOTS FAVORED BY 3 OVER FALCONS IN OPENING LINE
  • Woot! @Gumby ya I hear that!!! Lol
  • If they get 6 points right now Dave hits on his square!!
  • Their just gonna kneel it now, smart
  • Woot Superbowl bound!!!! Woot!!!
  • now we gotta wait 2 weeks
  • Ya it's gonna be a wait now,, Anticipation lol..
  • too funny that Super Bowl bets were open before the AFC game was finished
  • Superbowl is in Houston right?
  • I gotta put my headphones in Dave blabbing. :\ what else is new¿
  • Yep in Houston and Lady Gaga is the halftime show
  • Lady Gaga? Heard of her, never heard her, is she a singer?
  • Lol I think i didn't like her, like i don't like Maddonna
    And why is Madonna not arrested for saying she thought about blowing up the WH??
  • Well that's it for me , g'nite all
    Nighty night @Pa
  • I enjoyed the Mt. Rushmore pic Mrs. Bunny but I didn't say anything out of fear of being misunderstood. Even this posting implies I liked something you had a hand in. I can't have that. lol

I'm still here.
    Nighty night @Ma

P.S. That was a dirty trick Belichick played on the Steelers. Ding Dong Ditch. ha ha
  • And Mister Rat, I can't reply to your post, as it shows that I actually acknowledge you
  • Funny @Pa. .. It only takes one idiot to make all the fans look bad!
    That's happened to the Pats before , the night before a Superbowl game in Arizona!!
  • Hi @Hunnybunny :)
    C' mon you 2 admit it, you both have fun together!!
  • @kathy I do not recollect the Rodent to which you refer....
  • Lol @hunnybunny c'mon the one that lives in the wall with Minnie
Post in the New Forum!