The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2787
  • 159667 Comments
  • Ahhh ya beat me to it @gumby Wassssuuuppp?
    Lol distracted me with the pm :P
  • @kathy I guess you are lucky that I beat you to it LOL you snatched that crown right out of my fingers again.
  • I did didn't i Lol, that's how i earned the title haha totally unknown to me
    Once @Estar did a research thing about who turned the page the most, and it was me lol!!
  • You keep setting me up for it @gumby haha!!
  • Long live the Princess.
    Stiff upper lip Lesley.
    Too cute @bernersenn.Too cute.
  • I'll help if I can @SweetP.
  • Yay, so glad to give you your crown back @kathy! I gave it a quick polish while I had it for the day.

Thanks @rat9 for the offer. Just didn't want to ask because I know how painful it can get for you!
    We're covered for this round and looking for a good candidate. I'll let you know if we need your help.
    @lesleyg, glad to see you're back and feeling much better! did you finally get that fishtank done? I woulda just asked someone else to do it. I get too squeamish when it comes to creepy crawly critters, especially cockroaches and spiders! EEEEK! (I think that's why I keep my hubby around, LOL. JK!)
    @bernersenn, love the video. They're soooo cute! BTW, I sent you a PM.
  • Well it's that time..headphones in, listening to my book
    Nighty night @Pa ♡ just in case i fall asleep
    Gotta go to that place tomorrow,, called Work..
    Actually Im thankful for my job,,is easy laid back company, not to give the wrong idea ,I work..believe me hard ..but it's all good:D
    Nighty night @snicker heehee
  • Good morning @Ma
  • Years ago we were on holiday on Tenerife. On our balcony were regularly cockroaches (evening and night). So, once in a while I went out and crushed them with my shoes.
    Later I spoke other people and they were upset! Don't do that. Why not, it works great.
    Sure, they said "what you don't see are the eggs of those creatures, sticking at your shoes. You're going home, put she shoes somewhere and suddenly you are surprised about hundreds of cockroaches". Never looked at it this way.
  • @angryadvisor , bad to hear about that holiday flu. It is all over?
    @rat thanks for the compliments.
  • Replace the words 'bang on the drum all day'
    With fling with my birds all day'

https://youtu.be/guUS3_h2Ybc
  • Good Morning @all, @rat9 - stiff upper lip , huh?! I can see you had no sympathy for my traumatic situation, haha ;-)

@bernersenn - Yes, it seems to be all gone, thank goodness! Also what a gross thing to have learned!!! That is why they must be grabbed in a paper towel or something and then flushed, hahaha! I remember when I was a kid, it was late at night and my mom sprayed one with Raid and put the can on top of it to hold it until morning when she could dispose of it properly...but the next morning when she lifted up the can...it was GONE!!! They are evil sneaky creatures...even in the old Egyptian kings speak of them as evil with powers, rotflmao ;-D

Thank you @sweetp - yes, I finished it! I had to! There was no one else to finish it for me! Here's the pics:

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/lesleyg/album/picture/21940/
    (this one has my daring doggie Bella in the background)

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/lesleyg/album/picture/21941/
    (All the fish are hiding from all the ruckus ;-)
  • Lol @Kathy - I love it ;-) Hey so do you want me to go ahead and upload our photos now, or do you want me to wait until you get off work? I'm off today in observance of Martin Luther King Day!!! Yippee ;D
  • @angryadvisor lovely dog. The tank looks good, I inspected it carefully, couldn't detect any roach. Good job
  • hahaha @bernersenn ;-)))) Me too...believe me! Thank you! I do love my Bella, she is one of a kind and very special...she's an old girl now...15, but still acts like a puppy :D
  • You can go ahead and post them @lesleyg, lucky you, I'm stuck at work:/
  • @angryadvisor 15 years old lady? Wow, that is a long time. Still acting as a puppy, means that she has lots of energy. I wished that BMD's got that old.
  • @bernersenn - thank you ;-) Yes I have been blessed! She does have aches and pains but she has the spirit of a puppy ;-) She still chases the kitties, loves life and follows me around the whole house trying to keep up, hahah ;) She knows how much she is loved so she's a very happy doggy ;-D She has hit a few rough patches, got Cushing's disease a few years ago but once we found the right dose of very expensive monthly medication, she has returned back at full recovery and even healthier now. The vet was very surprised of her bloodwork turning to completely normal as most dogs don't get back to 100% even with medication...but she did, God's Blessing to me ;-D I know how much you love your beautiful BMD's so I can totally relate to your love for your companions.
  • lol Cockroaches and the Canaries. @lesleyg (love that fish tank and Bella) I too hate those critters. And like @bernersenn was on holiday in The Canaries. We went to escape Euro 1996 (I think) not being fans of English football, especially back then when the hooligans ruled. We went to Gran Canaria, first mistake, dreadful place. Second mistake, football everywhere, but the atmosphere was good. Third mistake, staying in the Santa Fe bungalows. If you told anyone where you were staying they'd say "have you been burgled yet?" Lucliky we weren't, but I was like a mad Flamenco dancer every night on return, stamping on the little B******s
  • Thank you @hunnybunny ;-))))) and lolololol :D I'm sorry, it sounds like it was dreadful! But I couldn't help but chuckle, Tee Hee :))) It seems we all have the horror stories!!!! I love your post ;D
  • @bernersenn - Your dogs are absolutely adorable!!!! I can see why you love them so much :D It seems they think they are "lap-dogs", your poor legs ;)
  • Ok so our beloved @Kathy should be home from work soon so I am going to finally post our FL pics! I got her approval today...she kept telling me not to choose the one "where her teeth look like horse teeth!" I told her I didn't know which one she meant because I don't see that at all in any of them, rotflmao :D Anywho...got her approval so let me give it a whirl...I'm a bit technically challenged so....
  • I'm home @lesleyg...post up the pics!!!
  • Yep they all work @lesleyg :D
    Lol we never even went in the pool!!!heeheee so busy chit chatting!!! What a great day we had :)
  • I know right @Kathy !!!! It was a great day ;-D I will cherish the memories forever :D
  • @Kathy - should I have posted the "actual" pics or are links like I did preferred in the BP? Just curious...
  • Me too @lesleyg !!! :)
  • The links are preferred i think @Lesleyg I somehow remember @estar saying something about room¿ idk. You can do the actual pictures i guess, @bernersenn does with Wolf. But i think idk lol!!!
  • Woot! The pictures! Fab! You never know @kathy one day I might just make Boston.....
    Nighty night xx
  • That would be Awesome @hunnybunny I don't think I'll ever make Europe..sooo..
    Nighty night Sweet Dreams...
  • Nighty Night @hunnybunny ;-) I would LOVE to make Europe (again) went once on a Viking River Cruise! It was amazing ;D PS Didn't you say something about Mr. Bunny having a "Sunny B-Day"? Florida maybe, tee hee :D
  • Ok...I'm gonna go get some fling time in...I think I will give the Challenge a few more tries...I'll be lurking ;-)
  • Go get em' @lesleyg .. I'm going to eat dinner shortly.. Also lurking..
  • @gumby Waaaassssuuuppp???? Heeheee
  • @kathy WASSSUUUUPPP
    @hunnybunny YES come to Boston, you can meet me too :)
    @lesleyg nice fish tank and it looks like the three of you had some fun while Kathy was in Fla. :)
    @bernersenn cute pic of the dogs, it must definitely hinder the flinging especially when they are on your lap
  • @lesleyg those pics of you & @kathy are awesome. That's so great you could meet each other!
  • Yes @Karen68 it was great!! A great day :) that's 3 ABN freinds I've met in real life!! And sure @gumby and i will meet again after all we are only 20 minutes apart, work gets in the way of that...
  • I think it's so funny @lesleyg and i sat by the pool , in the hot sun all day and never even dipped in the pool lol!!! To busy chit chatting heeehee
  • @kathy yep and work gets in the way of flinging
  • Yep @gumby and Now sleep is gonna get in my way of flinging lol..
  • I gotta say Nighty night..
    Headphones in, listening to my book..

Nighty night @Pa
  • Quick pop-in. I'll read back later.
    Nighty night @Ma
  • @angryadvisor @kathy Those pictures are wonderful.
    Finally I can see Nesters alive and kicking.
    Without being sentimental, I can say that this is one of the reasons that I like this Nest that much. It is more than just a little chit-chat about birds. Warm feelings though
  • Love your pictures @lesleyg. Your fish tank is so pretty and colorful! Looks like Bella was guarding the hallway(?) for you just in case any other critters were to appear! Haha.

Great pictures of you and @kathy! That's so cool you met each other and had a great time!

Awww, @bernersenn. You can't help but love that cute face!
  • @gumby Waaaassssuuuppp????? Heeheee :P
  • @kathy WASSSSSUUUPPPP
    @sweetp hello
Post in the New Forum!