The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2614
  • 159654 Comments
  • @kathy nighty night, I am super sleepy
  • Night @gumby, sorry had my 'do not disturb button on:/

Nighty night @Pa
  • Mornin' Ma
  • Mornin' Pa,:)
  • Good evening to you all.
    @kathy looked at the level #6 you mentioned. I love the comments from @surfcow. He was my first friend after I joined the nest.
    Anyway, tried his first strategy, it makes really sense. Couldn't get it perfect, every time one pig survived. His second strategy is the one I used in that time to get my score. I hope this level will become the daily channel soon.
    @hunnybunny pictures will follow soon. This weekend I will again have to work, my last one for the coming period. Do you use facebook? Or visit my website www.bernersenn.nl , click in the navigation on "Wolf", then again click on the big picture and follow the links. The entire site is in german, but pictures are pictures, aren't they?
  • I can't get past the first picture of Wolf on your website @bernersenn. The other dogs, no problem. I've never seen you use it and I hesitate to say the name of your bitch in here. Is it what I think it is?
  • It's basically Hi and Bye. Always look at @bernersenn Facebook page. Unfortunately he seemed to forget I'm a friend of his on Facebook. I feel insignificant :-(
    Now I feel like @karen68 shovelling snow! Left our lovely sunny spring home, and travelled a couple of hundred miles north, to sis. Snow. Lots of snow. But Mr Bunny gets to try out his new 4x4. He loves cars. He's happy

Nighty night xx
  • somehow when I hit return I got that posted 3 times ^^^
  • ok that is weird the one that posted 3 times is now gone???
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPPP
    @bernersenn hello
    @rat hello
    @hunnybunny sleep well

this was the original
  • @kathy EEKS what happened to the leprechaun/elf get up?
  • @bernersenn thanks for looking at that level #6 for me:) yes I love @surfcow comments his posts always bring a smile:) He was also a very early friend when I started ABN and he helped me a lot! I was just joking in my reply to his first strat .. It is difficult though but I'll go back to it soon, just trying to get all scores entered above average for now.
    I don't use FB anymore, but I will love to look at your website to see pics of Wolf! And I have Google Translate but why is yours German and Estar is Dutch it you both live the same country?
  • @gumby that double, triple posting happens sometimes , don't know why:/

Nighty night @hunnybunny hope you had a nice visit with your Sis despite the weather!
  • @gumby I don't have va Waaasuuup with my ELF outfit: (
  • @kathy yea it was weird it triple posted the I got rid of the second and third, and when I refreshed the first was gone LOL
  • did ya hear Yellow backed over their customer and he died today? Sad the guy was 68
  • No oooo @gumby I didn't hear that!! That's awful!!
  • Are you flinging the challenge?
  • @kathy I flung it some but so far not much luck getting over 140k, its a tough one to get just right
  • Ya I hear ya @gumby, Rio used to be my favourite now it's my least favourite: (
    I'm still in Haunted Hogs , at first it seemed easy but it's become quite difficult actually: (
    Speaking of which I'm having a Pigkiller and going flinging, I'll be lurking,;)
  • @kathy just wait until you try the HH level that was the challenge last night, I barely made it into the top 50 and I had the aim down pretty good on it.
  • Ma @bernersenn lives on the southern border of Germany and the Netherlands. He may have more German ancestry than Dutch. Who knows? I'm sure he'll tell us soon.

You look more like one of Robin Hood's merry band than an Elf Ma. Or at least you did. You've changed clothes again. Women!
    In honor of your early St. Patrick's day elf outfit, here's your Tip o' the Day. You can get higher scores on Brass Hogs 2-17 using three birds instead of two. I know. It surprised me too. he he I sent the Sheriff to @Sglouk's house when I discovered this.

Hello @Gumby. Goodbye. As Ma is known to say, I'm off to take a showa.
  • Thanks for the clarification Pa:) and for the Tip O' the day; ) Robin Hoods Merry men huh? Hmmm..
  • Clarification? Oh, now I've offended Ma. *hangs head in shame* My Momma always told me to tell the truth, except when it comes to women. Then lie your tushie off. Sorry Momma.
  • @Rat @Kathy My momma always said, "The Earls are in the walls". No idea what it meant, but I'm still paranoid about the neighbors, the Earl family, having monitoring devices in my walls.
  • An @hunnybunny, we had a Margharita pizza with a Margarita this evening, in fact a few left in the pitcher if the 'keep wants to queue up some glasses!
  • Margaritas, not slices of pizza.
  • @rat oh by the way, one thing that grows well here in sunny MD is Basil. Nothing better on a Margherita than fresh basil, I prefer to chiffonade to let the flavor burst out. We actually have some growing on the kitchen counter since its winter. Used some this evening. Even the kids love it.
  • Huh Pa? The I meant the clarification of @bernersenn speaking German and Estar speaking Dutch ¿ Why han head in shame? I was sincerely thanking you ,no offense taken¿
    Hi @knichy I was thinking of you today and here you are:D was wondering where you've been, busy with family I supposed. Haha are you sure your Momma didn't mean the 'Ears' are in the Walls,but ya If she said 'Earls' and Your neighbors were named 'Earl especially considering where you live , I'd be a little nervous too!
  • I don't like too much basil on my Margherita @knichy. But it's great if you get the crust crisp and bubbly, almost burnt. Hard to find around here. I did finally find something else I'd been looking for years for a few weeks ago...churros. Not good for you. No redeeming value other than they taste great. Now if I could just find an authentic Shawarma.
  • Sorry to hear it Ma. Give him a few more and maybe he'll go to sleep. Speaking of...that's where I'm headed.

Night night Ma♥
  • @Kathy yes busy with the J-O-B and kids. Soccer, Girl Scouts x 2 during cookie season dot dot dot.
    Yes Momma said Earls with an L and it freaked me out with neighbors "earle" around the corner.
    @Rat earned my college tuition working pizza joint in CP (UMD) & can hand roll/toss any size or thickness, toss in the stone oven and cook to perfection any style o' 'za you like. if only it paid as well as my aero eng job I may be tossing dough to this day. But Slim still probably knows math better than me 8*).
    And I had a few too, good opportunity to fling!
  • Lol @Pa I Wish!
    Nighty night♡
  • No one has mentioned @knichy's use of the word "chiffonade". Had to look it up. I gather it's in common use with everyone else?
  • Ooohhh @knichy Girl Scout cookie sesaon!! Did ya hear about that robber that Stole the girl scouts money box? Terrible terrible, they Did catch the guys and I think the police or fire dept..Someone took up a collection and raised over . $1000 bucks
  • Lol @mvnla2 I don't cook much ,so I just assumed it was a cooking term!
  • I just like Eating pizza heehee
    Back to bf blabbing and tuning him out while flingjng, just nod and say ' yep ' ' I agree ' nod'
  • @mvnla2 the redneck way from S. MD is you roll the leaves really tight then cut really thin so you have thin strips of said herb. great for creating maximum surface area to infuse maximum flavor.
    @Kathy mmmmmmm Girl Scout Cookies - made with real girl scouts!. Yes I heard, horrible horrible horrible. That sort of thing doesn't usually happen around here - big military + concealed carry town.
  • My kinda town @knichy If Only here: ( *sigh* Mass will never adopt that policy sadly, it would be a safer place I think! Hope your girls raised lots for their troop:)
  • @mvnla2 I am afraid to look that word up LOL
    @kathy what happened to the girl scouts? Somebody robbed them? Aren't the parents usually there?
    @knichy yea back to flinging sounds like a good plan I think I'll try that :)
  • @kathy I got a box of girl scout cookies from one of my customers today, Ive also bought 3 of my own :) I might be a big FAT gumby by this time next year LOL
  • I don't know the whole story @gumby but ya Some guy took the money box right out of the girl scouts hand, poor kid she was scared to death: ( apparently the gut feeling bad after seeing the news turned himself in, but no money was recovered, that's 'the story' i heard on 7 news :/
  • @kathy so many stupid people on the planet I guess. Stupid can't be fixed.
  • Yeppers @gumby ya can't fix Stupid
    Momma alays says 'stupid is as stupid does'
  • How's that for female equality @knichy. You and I know how to chiffonade and the two ladies don't. ha ha
    You eat out too much if you don't know how to chiffonade @Mvnla2.

There are lot's of advantages to living in a smaller town. Restaurant variety and quality is not one of them. No wood fired stone ovens within 100 miles of me. Probably 200.

@Ma Life is like a box of truffles. You never know what you're going to get until you snort around in it.
Post in the New Forum!