The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2612
  • 159733 Comments
  • Yeah, it's frustrating @Ma. I used Angry Birds to distract me from my pain in the past. For over a year now it increases it. Whaaaaa!

@Mvnla2 SWDNF is joining me in retirement in a few months. Kinda? It was suppose to happen in January but since I wasn't capable of traveling around the world at the time, she postponed. Retirement...yeah...right. She's already got a part time consulting job lined up to keep herself busy. Yea! I might survive her retirement.

Hi back at ya @Gumby.
  • @mvnla2 @kathy they can be larger also, and probably just like those mobile classrooms.
  • @kathy I can't do Boba Fett missions :( WAAAYYY too many levels to go thru to find all those jetpacks
  • Ya @gumby BobbaFett is tough ! I'm off to dreamland nighty night. .
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • @kathy I wouldn't know. Sleep well
  • Buenas notches Ma. Que' duermas con los angelitos.
  • @rat did OB give you some Tequila lol
  • Good evening to you all.
    @gumy I had that issue yesterday. Still must do a lots of daily missions. Did three yesterday, but that brings you further one level. Then had to wait 15 hours before the next three would show up. Opened 1-14 this far.
    @rat sorry to hear that playing ab is increasing your pain.
  • Thanks for your empathy @bernersenn. I'm still lurking and very occasionally will fling a few to slow down @Sglouk's imminent takeover of Space.
  • Ooooohhhhh ahhhhhhhh Beutiful!!
    Thanks @hunnybunny Oh my!!
  • *Sets out baskets of earplugs on the bar, and in all the booths. One on the table by the door**
    Is Wwhhhhiiinnneeee Tuesday !!
    'better late than never, at least i rembered:/'
  • @kathy no whine from me today HMF 1-20 glitch finally worked! Not the best score ever, close to yours, but made 20k Yippee!
  • Nice going @hunnybunny!!
    No whining from me so far either HH isn't that difficult really so far:)
  • And Then she got to level 6!!!
    Wwwwwwwhhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeeeee
    OB I'll have Pumpkin Pigkiller Please with a triple shot of Sunshines Super Secret Flinging ingredient!
  • Give me what Mrs. Bunny had OB. Pero un doble.
  • @kathy wassup, sorry was super tired and fell asleep for a few hours lol
  • That's it for me nighty night all, Don't forget Blues night Tomorrow @gumby
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • @kathy sleep well
  • Nite Nite Ma♥
  • Hello guys,
    @kathy what number 6?
  • Well, after last weeks mishap, I think it's Blues Wednesday!
    Watched The Commitments, yet again, last weekend. If you don't know is a film about a group of Irish kids starting a band. Lots of things go wrong. Worth checking out on some free movie site. One of my top ten films Fab music
    Anyway, The Commitments sing this, here's Aretha Franklin doing it in sixties style
    http://youtu.be/tHeqFxHSVfA
  • @hunnybunny Wolf is extreme active. Has taken my heart, completely. Thank you.
    I will post some pictures in the coming weeks.
  • Gravatar here I come! My lovely bunny in the grass is my fav!
    Tried out Space Bunny and Bunny Invasion, but not so good
    @ixan57 if you're lurking now would be a good time to post! On avatars
  • @bernersenn dogs do take your heart completely, looking forward to Wolf pictures xx
  • Hey Everyone:) @bernersenn Haunted Hogs level 6 , @surfcow posted a near impoosibe alternate strat and I can't get boomer (Not my favorite bird) to cooperate!!
    Good to hear Wolf has worked his way into your heart and hopefully I eased a tiny bit of the overwhelming greif of your loss!
    Why are you changing your avatar @hunnybunny I hardly recognize you, I love bunny in the grass, is so You!! And no offense but wth are you wearing now!?? Looks like wind-up bunny?
  • @kathy bunny in grass should be back any minute. My favourite too...
  • Woo Hoo! Proper Bunny avy back!
  • Yay!! The Bunny is Back!! :D
  • @kathy listened to my Blues track yet? Or seen the film?
  • I'm just about look at it now @hunnybunny , just got settled in my chair, got my drink and blankie:) No I've never seen the film I'll look for it though ty for the recommendation:)
  • Wow @hunnybunny that's an oldie but goodie! !
    I'll dig some up in a bit for your viewing pleasure tomorrow, as I assume you'll be saying your nighty night soon; )
  • I enjoy a good Margarita @hunnybunny I don't usual drink mixed drinks, but when i do Like those and a Long Island Iced tea is pretty good. Depending on the weather I guess lol
    Mostly i just have a beer or 2 is safer;)
  • Ooh my Favourite is A Strawberry Daquiri I'd have to say but for breakfast a Mimosa is nice too;)
  • And you Know I loove my Pizza!! * grabs a slice* mmmm
  • nighty nite
    Back to Spring Cleaning in the morning. The painters are nearly done. Flung for about fifteen minutes today, trying to emulate @bonneypattycat strat on Fairy what-ever-it's-called level 17. Failed, monumentally!
    Happy flinging all xx
  • Nighty Night @hunnybunny sweet dreams:)
  • Well Seeing @hunnybunny started off Blues Wednesday with a bang
    Settle back everyone, grab your drinks and enjoy
    OB I'll have One of those Margarita 's mentioned earlier;)

https://youtu.be/6Vr-DR5HdKw
  • Break time lol, don't have just hate that ,you go to see a band, they play 3 songs and take a break.! And as the night goes on the breaks get longer. I used to be a cocktail waitress it really used to bug me! My Brother was in a band ,and I had an ex that was in a band, you'd think I'd understand but nope, I came to hear music !
  • Ha ha Ma. I think I saw Mrs. Bunny snickering quietly in the corner. A Margarita, although a Mexican drink, can also refer to an Italian Margherita pizza. I'm guessing with the picture of the pizza she was referring to the latter. Btw, it is a delicious pizza normally made in a wood fired stone oven with only three ingredients. Buffalo mozzarella cheese, red tomatoes, and green basil. Green, white and red...the colors of the Italian flag. Yum yum. My fav too Mrs. Bunny...when made correctly.
Post in the New Forum!