The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2367
  • 159689 Comments
  • @Kelani I agree with your suggestion problems better discussed in pm
    I still don't understand how my note was 'chastising' I didn't say anything but if your conversation on the same subject takes 2 pages then maybe apm would be better. .I didn't say you HAD to do that it was just a suggestion .I guess translation gets lost in the printed word Anyway I don't want to keep beating the subject so really my last word on it here
    I do enjoy your banter and I'm sure others do as well.
    Fenikus however DID Not need to be rude as i thought i spoke politely.
  • I'm lost in the rest of the conversation about 'thong tonque whar and hunnybunny confused me lol.. so I'm off to check pm's and maybe get some flinging done:)
  • Goodnight all
    Raar maar waar just about sums up the last couple of pages in BP!!!

• Lol thanks @hunnybunny sweet dreams:)
  • @kelani the word "waar" has a couple of different meanings... in the phrase "Raar maar waar" it means "true" but it can also mean "where" or "goods" for that matter. As for the pronunciation ... not sure but I don't think it sounds like you described... whar or wahr.... lemme think of an English word with the sound of the Dutchie double A
    Somewhere down in the archives of my brain I think we already had this conversation about the double A sound... with the name of my cat Jaapie :)
  • @kathy hope you will find your way again and in the meantime, happy flinging!

LOL @hunnybunny hahahaha sleep tight!
  • @estar Yeah, I think I get how the double-A sounds. It's kinda like you're saying A while gargling with mouthwash. :) Well, good to know if one of your countrymen is ever lost down here, (poor dutchie) we'll be able to understand at least part of one question.

PoorLostDutchie: waar ben ik?
    Redneck Bob: Ben? He's over thar.
    Redneck Bob: You ain't from around here, are ya?
  • hahahahaha, That sounds about right @Kelani, I can totally see this conversation happening in the future LOL Not sure about the garling sound though...
  • @estar well, no actual glug gluggity glug noise. I mean your mouth is in the same shape :) btw, I realized I don't need to attack you with kel-typos. My last PM was more than enough punishment :)
  • Lurked a bit. PM'd a bit
    Really going to bed now!
    Goodnight, good flinging.......
  • Oops. I missed a bunny under a Star. Now I'm TT.
  • @Estar In case you read this later and go, "What's Rat mean by TT?". It's a new emoticon, or at least new to me, that @Romo has used in the BP lately. It means sad, blue, or crying. The tops of the T's are eye slits, while the stalks are tears.
  • BTW @Romo, I'm very TT after seeing what you did to me in Beak Impact. Very TT!!
  • I always thought TT looked a bit like fangs.
  • I'm not an emoticon expert @Kelani. Don't go confusing me on the few that are bouncing around in my brain case.
  • Whoa. I just got an email saying PC TT/HH is out. Never saw any mention of it on here. All your scores are in trouble now. er, in a few days.
  • TT @Pa hmmm new one on me..uhmm Terrible Tears ? Terrible Trouble?
    Have fun @kelani ! Is about time!
  • So far it's pretty normal. No CTF first shot on TT3. Just Red. Also TT4, TT5 seem a bit better scoring than on ios. I'm just glad to finally see it on a big screen.
  • @bernersenn Thanks a lot for warm welcome.
    @estar It's my honor to say hello~! When I started AB Space 2 years ago, your youtube files are my tutorial guidebook for the beginner and greatly helpful!! I still have the link on my 'Favorites' even it doesn't work. ^^
    @rat9 Your 'TT' usage is more advanced case. I didn't imagine someone use it as Words. Normally I used it as like as :), LOL, ^^, etc. Anyhow, sorry for taking two episodes temporary.
  • Did I use it the wrong way @BeautifulVVorld? Apology? Still very TT.
    Good Night Ma.
  • Boy, am I late tonight! Got soo much going on in my real life, it's making me have a migraine!
    Hmm...anyone here tonight at this ungodly hour?
  • @TomPuss, I saw something on Facebook that got me thinking of you, and thought I'd share...very cute!

http://youtu.be/G4Sn91t1V4g
  • I love Simon the Cat @TomPuss soooooo recognizable hee hee
    and @Sweetp That videoclip is so adorable thanks for sharing! I don't always have time to click the videos, but these two did make me smile this morning.
  • Beautiful banner @Estar! What a great way to start the day, glad it gave you a smile! As for me, it's waaay past my bedtime over here on this side of the pond. I'll have to come back when I'm not so sleepy and give her a proper birthday greeting!

Have a fun-filled day starting the celebration, and happy flinging!
    ♥♥♥♥
  • @SweetP thanks, night night!
  • Happy Birthday @mvnla2 !!!! Gotta rush off to work bbl have a wonderful day:)
  • Happy Birthday @Mvnla2.
    Don't forget to increase your recently released age by one. We don't want you to waste another four years researching how young you are again. lol
    Have a great day!
  • @mvnla2 Hey, happy birdday, golfing gal! Show the guys who's boss on the green:

http://youtu.be/KAiWVAOYbGM

• Happy Birthday @mvnla2 ~!
    @Estar You know, that 'Favorites' folder has been 'E-Star' .^^. I bookmarked the revised one. Thanks a lot~!!
  • @estar, @sweetP, @kathy, @hunnybunny, @rat, @TomPuss, @BeaurifulVVorld -- Thanks for the birthday wishes!
    @rat -- I expect to be celebrating my 60th for a couple of decades, at least. : D Oh, wait! I made a mistake, it's 50th! How could I possibly get that wrong?
    @TomPuss -- Great video, even though I think men would like it as much or more than women! Needless to say, my golf balls never drop into the hole like that; they are more likely to stop hanging halfway over the hole, and not go in, no matter how long you wait.
    @mumsie, @sweetP, @jlz-666 -- Take a look at that video.
  • @TomPuss nice video. Golf was nice also. It was a shame to see Richard Branson keel over like that, though. :)
  • Wishing you a very Happy Birthday @mvnla2 Enjoy your special day!
    I'll try to check out the vids later.
  • Happy Birthday @mvnla2!
  • Good evening to you all. Just poppin' in for a minute - stress here.
    Before I forget it - @mvnla2 happy birthday, enjoy your day. 30 years old - wow, that IS a nice age.
    Now I forgot what I wanted to tell. Well, anyway, OB bring @mvnla2 a big chocolate cake, ask her what she wants to drink. After that, ask the other people here what they wanna have - and serve it to them.
    Well, bye bye, back to work.
  • I hardly ever do this but....

WHINE!!!!!

I have put hours into the latest Pig Days (1-9) and can't even break average. I think I'm gonna cry :(
  • Only just started it @BPC (about an hour) just got 3* and am dreading going to the walkthrough to see what avg is!
  • Just been to walkthrough 6k below avg - zillions below top score!!!
  • lord have mercy. Rovio silently modified one Stella level on Android, by adding a tire swing and a shelf, and it's caused a walkthrough frenzy.
  • @kelani The Lord has mercy
    Rovio has none at all
    And sorry @bpc and @mumsie I liked Pig Days 1-9
    Oh no, but I haven't looked today at the scores
    Popping out......
  • Popping in
    Aahh, not too bad, but @bpc see you did better than me in the end!
Post in the New Forum!