The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2270
  • 159689 Comments
  • @Kathy call Chuck Norris, he can help you with that tuesday
  • Lol @bernersenn can Chuck help with level #20
    WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee
  • @kathy I played exactly as the video, ignore the comments.
    @hunnybunny revenge of the muskettes? Well done
  • Thanks @bernersenn ill keep trying; )
  • @kathy know what? Actually was off work now - "perhaps you could so and so". Argh, the Ipad is yelling at me, can't use it now. That's whiiiiiiiiiinnnnnniiiiiiiie
  • WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee !! exactly like video only 2 stars!!
    WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee! !
  • Lunch is over:(
  • @Rat I've also met Gen. Yeager once as a kid. We were at a CAF show in Southern Pines, and my uncle recognized him. He was just sitting behind us in the stands watching the show like everyone else.

Two years later I met Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager on their tour after the Rutan Voyager flight, and stupid me asked her "Is Chuck Yeager your great-granddad?". She got a kick out of that. (people usually asks if she's his daughter).
  • {whiiine} These Rio episodes better come out on PC this week.
  • @Hunnybunny, which of the 3 variations finally worked for you on TT 18?
  • @bernersenn, you'll have no trouble in Hidden Harbor. It's just another 15 levels of High Dive where you did quite well, if I remember correctly ;-)
  • Thank you for asking that. I'm missing lots of points on that level.
  • Hello @guys have a nice evening. Finally home.
  • @fenikus I will play that HH during my holiday. Let's see if I will have the sam luck as yesterday. Then I only had to start a game and score was going up ;-)
  • @Kelani, all is well in HH world for now. Ultimately, I think it's going to be level 15 (and 14 to lesser extent) that's going to decide the winner. I've been avoiding delving too deep into those 2 levels for now.
  • @fenikus Agreed, but don't rule out #3. I just missed an 198-199k score on it yesterday. Also, is #14 jerky for you even with wifi off?
  • Yes it is, but not as much as with wifi on.
  • You and the bunny will probably pass me up on TT soon. I've become a bit obsessed w/HiH #3, so I'm not leaving until I get at least 190k :)
  • @bernersenn just proving a point on TT
    Girls can fling!
    And the other Muskerettes ain't too far behind
    Go @kathy @sweetp go :-)))))

@fenikus on TT#18 the catapult went both ways, one side took out the logs the other almost all the right hand side. Matilda performed beautifully, took out the top right, rolled down, hit the TNT albeit there was little left
    Woo hoo! I was jumping up and down like a mad woman (ok I'm a mad woman anyway)

• @kelani 4k and "it's mine, all mine" to quote fenni.....
  • Oh, and if you're looking for good female flingers, discount pellystar, definitely male.

@admins is it possible to combine the scores from Seasons, Space, Rio, SW, original, and eggs, into one table. Not the friends / Facebook thingy, that's different from flinging and competing here.

Two things it will prove:

Best overall flinger (deserves HUGE badge)
    And with a bit of research, whether men or women are best at multi tasking (read multi flinging)
  • OB and the blues, thanks for keeping me company.

Off to fling. 4k, just 4k........
  • Scratch that, I took a short detour to TT #9 and picked up another 7k.
  • @hunnybunny ok, you made your point. Girls can fling.
    What's annoying me is all these commercials. I think that Rovio can determine if Seasons or the other games are installed or not. Each time, you hit that part of the screen after a reset - tada you go to the Appstore. Argh. Anyway, one hour to fling left. OB, got thursty, ask those friends here what they wanna to drink and serve it to them. Perhaps a little bite?
  • @hunnybunny I like the idea, but NOT golden eggs. There's that golden egg 31 where people have scores in the 5-7 million range. PC users and others who didn't play it before it was fixed can't get above 200k or so now.

edit: You mean 10k and it's all yours :D

edit2: teehee *scampers off* That's for pulling that sashay thing yesterday. :)
  • @kelani I meant 2.5k after my fab shot on #2
    And you did that to bunny :-((((((
    Last time I proffer my hand to you
  • @hunnybunny Aw! *kicks dirt*

If it makes you feel better, Coffeeking just beat one of my Beak high scores, and in HH, I failed miserably. :)

back in a bit.
  • @kelani it certainly didn't :-(

Kicks cat (imaginary cat)
  • @admins @kelani pointed out the 3m golden egg that would skew the scores, I never played the ABO G/eggs didn't know about it. Take out egg scores. Can it be done? Just a little spreadsheet, nothing formal.....
  • OB I'll take @bernersenn up on his offer
    A large vodka over enough ice to sink the titanic (and sink Kel) please
  • @hunnybunny not nice to want to see @kelani sink. Remember the wise words of mr. @rat (can't repeat it enough) - a month after release the results of the jury come available. Enjoy your vodka.
  • @bernersenn lost in translation there I think.
    I don't want Kel to sink in the SEA, just sink down the leaderboards i.e. below me!
    Enjoying my drink TY
  • @hunnybunny lol, it reminds me on one of my first comments here I said that when @rat is healthy again - he will crush all of us. With that I meant the same.
    Must say that this is really fun - compete with you guys. Thank you.
    @rat btw, when do you think to be able to come to Rio?
  • @hunnybunny ok, try this one. In that same level I posted an aiming hint that should let you get a similar score within a half-hour. :)

Now stop being mean to me! :D
  • @kel you started it, 10k! That's mean ;-)
  • @hunnybunny well, 6k really. Believe me, if I could move those points to HiH, I would. Ruining @fenikus's day (again) would be more fun than just annoying you :)
  • Whereas @fenikus would rather ruin @rat's day
  • @hunnybunny works for me :) I like it when people ignore my scores. ♫ *whistles* ♫

edit: on TT18 when you bomb that center red TNT, are you hitting the ground above it? It won't boom for me :(
  • @kelani As if I'd tell you, sneak off to HH, and ruin fenni's day lol

(PS down the side )

(PPS another 2k closer...)
  • @hunnybunny you must have gotten 4k? I was 10k ahead and just got 2k more, but the gap is only 8k.

edit: After this level, I'm going back to sink @funikus battleship. Promise
  • Edit @Kathy -- If you go to the bottom of the page to look at RocketPond, you will find that FujiToast at least used to work there.
  • @mvnla2's talking to herself again... :D

edit: @hunnybunny did you know 1-birders are possible on TT-18? I didn't. :) Don't worry, no points came of it.
  • @mvnla2 I was tempted to make an ageist joke again, but seeing as we now know you're not methuselah, I'll resist

@kelani I'm flinging like there's no tomorrow, god only knows which levels I made points on. Which one you flinging on?
    I'm quite enjoying this, albeit I'm losing the race.....
  • @hunnybunny was trying to get at least 204k on TT18 before switching. Just got a 1-birder on it that I was sure was gonna ruin your day also :)
  • @kelani guess it didn't ;-)
  • nope :(

edit: it's garden watering/running from bees time.
  • @BirdLeader @Bernersenn @Kathy
    BL -- Still hope you'll answer some ABN trivia questions:
    * What was the first username and nickname you used when you started this site?
    Bernersenn says the original @mention name for Bird Leader was @AngryBirds4You, is that correct? @Bernersenn -- where exactly did you find this info?
    FYI -- I thought BL's original username was @angrypig. This name is in the FAQs.
    * Who was the first non-admin to post?
    If the first post by BL was the Golden Eggs Walkthroughs, and if the first comments were in response to that, then the first posts are listed on
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-golden-eggs-walkthrough/comment-page-1/#comments
    However the first non-admin posts are more than 2 weeks after the original post.
    * Did FujiToast make all the original videos? Does he still work for RocketPond?
  • @hunnybunny -- Gaah! How did that happen? I plead being overheated and tired from playing golf.
  • Never mind @mvnla2 we all get stupid sometimes (me more times than I care to remember)

@kelani only 3.5k behind and counting...... Although I think I'm done for the day. Phew, I had no idea if pushed I could fling that good yeeeaaa!

Goodnight fellow flingers

Tip of the day:

Get into a flinging race with kelani, you never know what might happen :-)))))))
Post in the New Forum!