The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2268
  • 159689 Comments
  • @hunnybunny exactly. And flinging skill aside, there are differences in our brains and visual ability that explain why women are on average better in all the games except ABSpace. I find stuff like that really interesting.
  • @tompuss thank you, I will refer to you at one of the pictures.
    @kelani you're right
  • HH3 is quickly becoming another BR3 for me. Lotsa points there, but they just don't wanna play nice.

edit @bernersenn you're having a good day there! :) A day like that is how I got my score.
  • Hi guys, it's great to feel well again. Had a aweful time with that plane - could 't help it. @fenikus gave me some good tips, thanks for these my friend. Live is beautiful again.
  • @Kelani, I find that encouraging that women are better at video games, but in my case it's so untrue! I'm taking a beating from all of you guys, and it's not getting any better. Whhhiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeee!
  • @sweetp sent @kathy a pm last night, some motivational stuff. I see the wonderful flinger that she is jumped five places today!
    Now unless you really want some boring pm from me, get flinging girl. You go five places up the leader board and BP take the top five places......
  • Maybe you should call it Herpad @Kelani.
  • @rat that was the princess kelani who made the comment about women in Space (obviously in his girly Hawaiian persona) sorry Kel
    Nice to see you flinging, Mrs Rat out for the day?
  • Not really flingin' @HunnyBunny. I just had a few ideas about 8-20 I wanted to check. Sorry for lumping you in with Kel, I know that hurt. You just said women are better overall.
  • Hi everyone:) I see the party is in full swing! OB I'll have a Marmoset killer please
    @bernersenn I'm glad to see you feeling better I agree that news had me troubled also:( but feeling better is good; )
    Ty @hunnybunny for the motivational words:)
    So the musketeers and the muskerteerettes ? Did i get that right ?
    And i think there actually were 4 musketeers @bernersenn I think you asked that right?
    Sorry i missed you again @TomPuss! !
    Good trivia question @mvnla2 ! I never would have got it!!
    I wonder WHO was the first member other than admins. And who made the first comment other than admin?
  • Good trivia questions @Ma.
  • @rat no problem "lumping me in with Kel"
    Us girls all seem to fall for @kelani sexy southern drawl
  • Oh and @mvnla2 how do you like epic? I think i asked you that before but i forget.
    Anyway i tried it last night, but it was late and I didn't really get it. I'll have to try again:/
  • Too long ago for me @kathy I'm a newbie
  • Thanks @Pa :)
  • You need to get @Admin to look those up for you @Ma.
  • Mrs. Bunny, Southern drawl? grrrrr
  • @hunnybunny Why thank you, ma'am. *tips hat*

Actually, keldrawl is only detectable if you pay very close attention.

@Rat Nice alternate ipad name, but no way I'm saying that in public.
  • Mr Rat @kelani advertised his "sexy" voice. We girls fell for it, at least I did

Goodnight @all

Early for me, just once in a while, beauty sleep is needed ;-)
  • Why thank you, sir, lowers eyes, proffers hand.....
  • *frantically reads etiquette book*

*fist bump*
    crap.
    *nice manicure!*
    crap.
    *bows slightly, lightly grasps hand, but not past the knuckles(!) *mwah*
    there we go.
  • Ooooo! I'm telling @Lyrian you're cheatin on her @Kelani. ha ha ha
  • Oh Mr @kelani you are so bold, but I really must go.......
  • O think the admin to busy for that @pa:/
    Uhhmmm "us girls" ? @hunnybunny I didnt even notice a drawl? No offence @kanji
  • Hmmm that's a new one! ! I think. .i can't keep track of all the nam my keyboard calls ya @Kelani :/
  • Flutters eyelashes, walks away swaying her skirts, but never looks back ......
  • Did Mrs. Bunny just sashay away?
  • Omg I just got 202 660 on level#5!!! Wooot woottt !!!
    Drinks on me! !!
  • (Something tells me Mrs. Bunny's done that before.)

@Rat Lyrian? I think she was just using us for Beak strategies. :)

@Kathy if you had heard a drawl outta me, I'm gonna start checking my house for listening devices :P

edit; WOW nice score. I'm envious
  • Wow! You're head and shoulders above the rest on that one @Ma.
  • Ya @Pa lol..I wasn't even paying attention! ! It got to the point where i was just flinging lazily!!
  • Posting screenshot in my album right now:)
  • Crap it says my tablet can't upload the pic due to low memory !! How can that be?
  • @Kathy did you use the normal strategy? And did you fling blue any different? That's just an awesome score. It took me 3 days to get one lucky 194k.

edit: restart tablet. AB leaks memory over time.
  • Thanks @Kelani I got it:)
    Yes I used the same strat and waiterd the 3 seconda like @emider suggested before flinging blue;)
  • I'm so excited! !!!! :):) OB I'll have a double Marmoset killer please:)
  • Why is my trophy black on my leaderboard? Did someone flag me already:/
  • @Kathy they changed some of the colors on the board and walkthrough pages. The trophy, reply buttons and the background colors for them are also different. I don't really like it. Too high-contrast, so is hard on the eyes.

edit: Has the nice weather moved in for you yet? It's awesome here.
  • @Rat you're on your own on Beak #20. I've never even gotten an opportunity for a blues shot at that formation, as my awful score should show.
  • Ya @Kelani it was better when the trophy was Gold :/
  • Yes nice weather finally @Kelani a tornado touched down not far from here:/ last night!
  • It's not easy to get there @Kelani. One bird to get to the "M" formation. That leaves nine birds to destroy two formations and the "Boss Pig". I've only done it twice. Not often enough to establish a strategy for the Blues. Ultimately I'd like the Blues to take out both formations by themselves. But I need to destroy the "M" first.

I agree @Kathy. I liked the gold trophies better. More prestigious.
  • @Kelani how come on the total leaderboards page it says your #1 in TT but if you open the leaderboard you are #2 'bevsmhev' something is ahead of you with? Ohh wait maybe that is level .. anyway an even 100k ? Seems odd let me check my facts.
  • Ya never mind that is level #1.. I did not realize you were#1 and @bernersenn #2 !! Wtg!!
  • C'mon @Sweetp we gotta move !!! Bp team hold the Top 4 spots!! Let's make it the top 6!!
    Don't make @hunnybunny send you a talkin' to !!
  • @Pa your excused for this one ♡
Post in the New Forum!