The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2231
  • 159738 Comments
  • OMGosh @kelani...now wonder we hit it off from the start...just ask Kathy, normally I can fill up one page of the BP in just three post flat, lol, lol, lo ;_))))))))
  • SEE... I already became Princess Page Changer over night!!!
  • Oops, @Kathy what is it that I'm supposed to remove from the embed link so that the picture doesn't appear huge?
  • Hmm...someone help! I can't remember what I'm supposed to do with the embed link so that you can see the whole pic, without it being humongous in the comment
  • Lol @Sweetp Your asking Me!! I have not a clue!
    I just hit the top one and hit select all then copy. .:/:your asking a numpty lol.
  • Ohh...@rat - thank you...I just scrolled back to catch up and saw all those wonderful "eeeeee's" tee hee, tee hee!!!! That's AWESOME!!!! Thank you ;D
  • @SweetP removing something from the embed link is what would make it huge :P Hang on one sec and I'll post you another tutorial.

@AngryAdvisor whew, that's good to know. I'm pretty bad. I do huge posts and lots of little ones in-between. :) Since I gt here in March, I think I'm up to 2,420 posts already. Can't believe they haven't kicked me out yet :p
  • @SweetP are you wanting to do it to the Bella pic you just uploaded?
  • Yes, that's the one @Kelani

I remember awhile back, I wanted to post a picture but it was taking up a huge amount of real estate here. Someone (was that you, @kelani?) mentioned something about editing the embed link so that it would fit nicely inside these comment boxes.
  • I don't understand Why sometimes my keyboard status for them or didn't SEE@!!!&&/; I don't very our! That's an example of me saying 'I dont understand why my keyboard works fine so.etimes and sometimes it doesn't:/
    Good night all..
    *passes flashlight to OB*
    Night Pa
  • Oh @sweetP...I can't believe her name is Bella!!! That is my dog's name who I adopted form a KILL shelter 10+ years ago!!! I am allergic to animals but my mom and best friend kept saying if everyone that could afford just one pup, would adopt one, it would help so much...my best friend took me to the normal shelter and for no reason it happened to be closed that day, so she took me to this unfortunately, "kill" shelter (if they have to) and there she was...my Bella !!! First cage on the left, been there 11 days, I just so happen to be looking for her bread because I am less allergic to it, she's a Shiba Inu mix...she looks like an over-sized pomerian((sp), or a golden huskey...BEAUtiful!!! It is meant to be!!!! Bella means Beautiful is Latin!!!
  • Hmm...you sure are having one helluva time with that keyboard @Kathy. I'm feeling your pain, because I had problems a couple years ago with a Kwerty keyboard on my old Motorola phone. Maybe you should talk to your carrier's tech support? It's worth a try, and you may need to have your phone looked at.
  • @sweetp That's What mibe is a kweryy keyboard! ! Is awful!
    But anyway I'll figure it out. .
    I was just reading backv and looking at pics of your new pup m Bella aww my kity name was M Mia Bella my beautiful ;) your such a good heart @sweetp
    Night night
  • @SweetP, Bella is a beautiful pup and a very lucky one. Thank you for taking her in, I have a soft spot for abandoned/abused animals and have two rescue dogs that were in that situation. I also fostered several dogs in the past.

@AngryAdvisor, can you upload a pic of your Bella?
  • @fenikus, thank you. Hubby and I always have had a soft spot in our hearts for strays and abused animals. All of our pets, dogs AND cats, past and present were adopted/rescued, except for one, who was bought from a pet store (before we knew about puppy mills!), with AKC papers.
  • Nope @ABcrazy I was lurking and fell against the keyboard. No thought forming. Just a boo boo.
  • @Rat did the keyboard survive the impact? :> Tutu or not, you don't strike me as feather-light or dainty.
  • Yup @rat of the black hole variety. . It's ok I get it.. . Secrets safe with me. Wink wink nudge nudge. .
  • Ok, @rat9. I'll go south with Red instead of trying to go over the top of the rocket. Is that a full- or reduced-power sling to the pig in the glass cube?
  • I cant stay a lurker. All my pets are rescues as well. We even rescued two from our a** neighbor. One at a time. We rescued one. It was in such sad shape it didn't last four months. So the idiot goes and gets another one. I wanted to throttle him. Almost did. And he always had a gun on his hip. Shows how mad I was.

Edit: Just to help you make sense of the above statements, let me give you a little info. My neighbor was a divorcee, surprise, surprise. When his young daughter would come over, very infrequently, he would do things like get a cat to keep her occupied. When she'd leave, the cat was ignored, outside, alone, poorly fed, and ignored. Did I say ignored! A**!!!
  • @ABcrazy. I know I'm going to catch heck from @Kelani on this but, reduced full power.
  • lol. So that's what I've been doing wrong! :D
  • Thank you @sweetP and @fenikus for wanting to see my Bella!!! That's so nice that you care :D))))) Boy have I missed this place!!! bI'm working on it...trying to get a pic uploaded here...bare with me and I apologize in advance if I break the "size" rule as I'll be lucky to copy and paste it correctly!!! I must also commend you both and all others who go with the "rescues" I literally saved her life and it was meant to be and I am the one who has been greatly rewarded!!! It was the best decision of my life and She is my Everything!!! No one can believe how good she is...it's like she knew I saved her life, she's 100% dedicated to me and as sweet as @sweetP, lol :-)))) I also saved my two kitties lives...they are brothers...destined for trouble...never planned on owning cats but I could not resist...I don't think there's anything cuter than baby kitties playing together!!!

Ok...excuse me while I try to upload pic...yikes ;-?
  • Rat In your shot, I assume Red's continuing around and bouncing off something. Is it the white rocket's base, or somewhere else?
  • I don't know @kelani. I shot it like the second shot in the walkthrough video and got lucky.
  • @kelani, take a look at @rat9's latest comment in the walkthrough page. He has a screenshot there: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/rat9/album/picture/10038/
    I think the "clean-up shot" with the blues is through the rocket.
  • @Rat I'll say. It must be another BR-19 with a 1-pixel-wide sweet spot. I'm surprised it's not become annoying yet.
  • Don't you just love those posts in the walkthrough. "I shot it like the video."
    Ha ha ha ha ha
    Most of the time it bounces off the triangle. But I have had it hit nothing but concrete, and my favorite, the glass on the rocket.
  • @SweetP that pic is a near-miss example of his 107k 1 birder. There is no cleanup shot.

edit: @Rat Not gotten the rocket glass or direct into the bridge stone yet., but did get an awful lot of landing on the east stone pile and blowing the whole level up.
  • There is no clean up shot @SweetP. I've figured out the one birder.
  • Funny, I shot Red through the top of the ice cube, and all he did was bounce over to the pig on the right and stopped dead in his tracks. He kinda got hung up on the cement block that's resting next to the pig's left, er, right...hmm, looking at the pig upside down, the block is on his right, but if you were to look at him right-side up, it would be on his left!
    Oh-oh, straitjacket time!

edit: did you say reduced speed shot?
  • Better answer than mine @Kelani. Maybe I do give confusing answers and strategies.
  • @TomPuss -- Happy Birdday! Hope you're surprised when you wake up!
    Was wondering why there were so many pages when I came back from going out to dinner.
    @ABCrazy -- I'm sure TomPuss will like your pics. I'm only on 2229, so may not have seen all of them.
    @AngryAdvisor -- Welcome back! Actually you showed up at a pretty busy time. Hope you remember you have to keep refreshing page.
    @kathy @rat -- To notify AngryAdvisor, use @AngryAdvisor in the BP, @lesleyg only works on the main site.
    Still not caught up, but time for bed.
  • Night Ma.

BFNIMCBLIDK
  • @mvnla2, HUH? You mean all this time I've been using @lesleyg here in the BP, she didn't get notified? Aaahh!

Oops, I almost forgot @TomPuss' birthday cake! BRB!
  • Thank you @mvnla2 ;-)
    @sweetP for tonight it doesn't matter cause I'm here...sort of, lol...but I guess that's important for future reference? I printed out my instructions from above but haven't applied them as of yet...so...I'll try to set my notifications up properly...it took me this long to get a pic of Bella...I'm sure it's too large so sorry in advance!!!Next post from me will be Bella...again...sorry in advance...it night be Huge?
  • OMGosh...How sad it took me so long...I only managed to upload it to my album on ABN then copied and pasted it here???

BTW what level are you guys talking about???
  • @AngryAdvisor if it is huge, I can help you fix it, so long as you post it in the next 10 mins After that it's sleepykel time. :)

edit Beak 2 #29
  • @AngryAdvisor Aw, Bella's a cutie. :) Can't beat fluffy and lil black paws.
  • Thank you @kelani ;-))) I have better ones but...geezzz I wasn't prepared!!!
  • Beak 2 #29?...I haven't finished BEAK...as of yet...limited time and abandoned for season's update...I'll be around to finish second half of Space ;-D
  • Now I must get to #29 to see what you all mean!!!
  • @AngryAdvisor they do go nuts for pet pix. :) Next time, you can come prepared!

29 is gonna be this week's project, I guess. Now that @Rat hit the miracle shot, I've gotta spend days trying to copy it, or risk losing my leaderboard spot...again.
  • @AngryAdvisor when you do start Beak2, this is the place to be. The Top 10 keeps getting dominated by BP folks lately. It happened on Blossom River, both Beaks, probably Seasons too. Anyway, the little furry beasts are demanding treats and ear skritches, so I'm gonna run. I'm glad I finally got to meet you properly. :)
Post in the New Forum!