The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1472
  • 159712 Comments
  • I'll BBS gotta do a report on the Jodi trial and the latest antics from her hired gun the Quack as I call him for those over the pond that don't get the coverage!! LOL :D
  • Cool @Kimmiecv I'm hanging in mine & dine not doing to bad just working on averaged getting scores up
    What to you mean you gotta do report on Jodi for us or for work?
    Gosh i don't even know what your work is I'm such a jerk.:(
  • @bird_addict -- Don't know what to say. Good to know that your daughter is OK. These kind of things stop your world, and make you remember what's important. We should all think about what's more important more often.
  • @kimmiecv @Kathy I'm just following, ready to pass level 9. :-)
  • @Kimmiecv draw keeps saying you sent me a drawing but i go there and it's not my turn
    Last one was peacock guess I'm not good at bird lol..
    Turning in flashlight gonna flirk a bit..((((hugs)))) GNite all:) happy flingin night crew:)
  • Good going @ABCrazy night..
  • @Kathy I'm getting your comments in mine n dine so I can see your progress with most of them! :) I don't know that I ever told you what I do so no jerk for you! LOL I just sent you a draw and yep I got the word straight away no prob with your drawing, however I only just sent it so I'm not sure why it said that but it should be there now!

@abcrazy your moving right along eh! :) I'm hoping I can make good headway to finish it up so Kathy and I can move on to Hoth but next weeks going to slow me down for a bit, hmmm maybe Kathy too since she's getting dental work done as well!
  • *shines KitKats flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to help her flirk then see her safely to Dreamland * Good luck in the caves! Sleep well and see ya tomorrow! Kiss kiss
  • (((( * stumbles in dark..kiss kiss nite )))) o.k not a jerk lol..gotta go bed...why do i always do this === OP poofs home..bed draw tomorrow. ..much night sleep needed lol*
  • Good Morning Happy Friday;))
    Ob an extra large coffee please to go!! Gotta Run late!!:(
    Have a Fantabulous Flingin Day all!!!:)
  • Hi @kathy i am already finished with work. A extra large coffee sounds good before i have to go to a birdday party!!! There i only get Long Drinks :-)

Also a nice Day!!
  • Well Spring has Sprung in Liverpool! Couple of inches of snow overnight - slowly turned slushy during the day - now snowing heavily again! Nice cup of tea please OB before I unpack the supermarket shopping I've just done!
  • I'm not sure it's over ask.
    Currently @e-star admin right is same as sal9?

Hope ABSW won be a terrible (with PU) update.

Goodnight all, 12.45am here. Zzzz...
  • Night night @Pjng, not sure about your time, but isn't thatmidday? Sorry we use a 24hrs clock, so always difficult to not mix up the AM and PM especially around midnight and midday... but not sure what you question is, but yes I am an admin now like sal9
  • @e-star, time now is 0055.
    Yes, you answered my question.
  • Ah thanks for the translation to 24hrs clock, makes more sense now... sleep tight!!
  • @PJng - A few months ago, when Sal was first added to the staff, he only had limited administrative portals available to him. After he got a feel for things (and once we were getting overrun with updates), he was given full administrative rights. For the time being, E* is in that "limited" area -- at least for the time being. (This is the same thing that I went through almost 2 years ago... crazy to think it's been that long.)

I'll also note that it's not a "trust" or "faith" thing. The limited admin still has A LOT of stuff going on and takes a while to get used to. If anyone was just flung into the full admin, they'd be overwhelmed and (most likely) mess something up that we need. Heck, I messed up a couple months ago and sorta broke the Leaderboard summary table, and I've been at this a while.
  • @mumsie - Liverpool, Seattle, its all the same! Snowing here this morning too! Global warming, yeah right!

@E-star - Congrats on the promotion! Well deserved!
  • @AMSlimfordy thanks for that!! Didn't really know how to explain it, and I know what you say is true, cause even the limited area is big enough to discover on the first day :D And you did what?? And don't go throwing shiny coins in the air, can't fool me twice :p

Okay gots to run out, will be back later!
  • No space update. :( Hope we get one soon though...
  • I thought that there would be a Danger Zone 2 update today:/
  • hey @angerM! going good, you?
  • @AngerManagement Having a fab day :D
    But could you please make the comment a little bit smaller, it is filling my whole screen! Thanks!
  • Hey Aboy! ready to enjoy the weekend?
  • Aww @angermanagement how sweet
    Yes @leggy we hate to see anyone leave our happy little Nest..we will miss you;(
  • Hey @angryboy:) happy Friday:)
  • hey @adminEstar! If I get one
    @kathy hello! happy Friday to you too!
  • Why, Don't you have weekend? Aboy?
  • I do @Estar, but homework might overpower it
  • @estar, how do you make images sit next to each other rather than on top of each other, that will make it normal sized, I have made the text 3 + 4 instead of 5 + 7???
  • If you use text and pictures together it is real tricky to get them to line correctly Anger.
    But it's fine for now Anger, you tried to make it smaller :D
  • Ya got lots to learn than Aboy? fun subjects or not so much?
  • A LOT to learn, some is fun, but most isn't
  • The darkest day in ABN history. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
  • Leggy is still in the "departure" lounge, so maybe she won't go.
    All together now: DON'T GO LEGGY!
  • Should add @leggy If you see this, be sure to scroll up to see @AngerManagement's tribute.
  • Hi @all just popping in to say Gngb - it's still snowing!
  • leggy's departure and the arbitrary closing of DZ Addict. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

NO INJUSTICE!!!!!
    NO POWER-UPS!!!!!
  • @mumsie @brave1966 -- I get the impression that mumsie wasn't included in brave's PM to 4 of us because he had already sent it to mumsie, correct?
  • You and leggy are of great value to the Nest. Don't walk out please.
  • Yes, correct, I figured it out after re-reading the part at the top of the pm, that says [Sent to Mumsie earlier], @mvnla2;)
  • *rubs eyes* I'm so confused...
Post in the New Forum!