The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1474
  • 159839 Comments
  • @AMSlimfordy did you just throw a penny again? awww, need to stop looking at shiny things :p
  • Ow kee, well... I think I will turn in for the morning :p No birds stjiping outside yet, but I figure they will start to sing any time now.... where did the time fly off to... 4AM?!

Well leaves flashlight in Kimmies booth and gives OB the hugs to pass on to all her birdie friends!

Night night!!
  • Well, it might be a little late to start a party for E-Star, but maybe we should put all the sad thoughts behind us and have a real party tomorrow?
    @Kathy -- I did see your party prep, but I don't think many people joined in so tomorrow might be better?
  • (((((((((hugs ))))) E* sorry error messages keep knocking me out
    * takes flashlight , Ohhhh boy @Kimmiecv you got Work cut out tonight this has been well over used today lol, *places flashlight in vault for safekeeping...light good smelly apple cinnamon candles ( taken from braves booth guess he quit on dreamwalk duty) lights candles for E* dreamwalk* sleep tight..sweet dreams :)*
  • @mvnla2 that's great v tomorrow would be a nice celebration

Trouble is e* is the artist , Ripsy is awol and none of the rest of team knows how to make banner and decorations:(
  • @Kathy -- Sent PM. Worst case we can use words.
  • @angermanagement can you please send Alll that info in a separate pm

I'm planning on deleting the current pm ty:) and thanks for the offer to help me learn how to do this stuff:) I'll try;/
  • *sneaks in while making dinner goes to vault grabs e-stars flashlight (goodness KitKat wasn't kidding this things a mess!) does a super duper overhaul of shining replacing batteries and giving extra tender loving care to the flashlight and puts it back in the vault for estars use tomorrow *
    @KitKat thanks for lighting candles for e-star and just so you know I have a few of my special blend magicals made just for you two in a bin under my booth so you'll have them in case I can't get to BP. :)
    Ok I'm off to feed the hungry horde! I'll be back later to take care of yours when your ready to hit your pillow walk @Kathy :) sorry to pop in and run!
  • Good morning everyone.

I need a coffee before the hardwork Day begins :-)
  • Ob bring CCJolly a big large coffee and a thermos of coffee to go as well
    Have a peaceful day at Work CCJolly hopefully quiet and not many calls,:)
  • Thanks kathy. I will give my best today :-)
  • :) have a good day @CCJolly :)
  • Thx bye. See ya Soon :-)
  • Hmm * pulls extra key out of upper pocket,:) @Kimmiecv i left a, copy in your locker..in light of all the goings on.you know so fresh key for flashlights locker
    *places flashlight on Kimmiecv booth* not in need of much shining didn't fling much tonight at all busy answering messages...good night sweet dreams @Kimmiecv (((((hugs)))/
  • Got it! Thanks KitKat :)
    *grabs flashlight and shines it for KitKats use tomorrow (I hope it's better than today was, don't think any of us had time to fling today! :( what with the silly PMs and good ones going out all day! ) and sets out special candles to see her safely to Dreamland * Sleep well and see ya tomorrow :) Kiss kiss
  • Well done angermanagement - if you ask OB to print some off and pin them up in all the booths and behind the bar I'm sure he will! (ps @sunshine may bake the cake!)
  • Congrats to @E-Star for being the new admin!
  • *walks in the BP and looks at the big poster on the wall*
    Awwww AngerManagement!!! And KAthy!!!! You guys did an amazing job!! Thanks for putting a big smile on my face this morning... ermm afternoon already hahaha
    I have a lot to learn, but I hope to be "your" admin for a long time to come!!
    come here you.... [[[[hugssssss!!]]] for doing this!!
  • @Mumsie and @iamMighty thanks! What a great way to start the weekend! *snif snif* So nice to know so many birdies in the Nest think I am worthy of such honor!
    [[[huggss]]]] to you to!
  • Glad to do it @estar, I just thought I would give something back to you, after the hundreds of things you have done for all of us, I followed @kathy 's idea, with the flowers, balloons, chocolate cake with white icing and yellow roses,and the pink icing that has congratulations e-star on it;) Happy you like it, and I'm proud of myself, making something that is nearly half as good as any of your designs;)
  • Hi guys, great job @angermanagement! You know this whole no PU thing can relate easily to the reformation. We've been earning about it in school. The Church was taking advantage of people by saying that if they payed money they could have their sins repented or something. Then Martin Luther spoke out against the Church and others joined him, eventually forming Protestant Catholocism. Sound familiar?
  • Anyway, I'm watching Gravity Falls. BBL.
  • Sorry, got called away, but @Anger you don't need to compare what you made to anything, cause the main thing is that you did this for me and the thought you and Kathy put into this!! And frankly I LOVE it and think you did an amazing job!!
  • Sorry to pop out, but my AB/ABN widower tries his best to get my attention and has made lunch, so better scoot of a few :D
  • OK everyone, PARTY ON! Serves me right for sleeping in Sat morning.
  • @AngryBoy -- We need disco bird to do his job inside the BP. The rest of the birds will be free to fly around the patio to help celebrate.
  • Hi everyone!?
  • Hi @cc jolly , @mvnla2 , @ angermanagement , @mumsie , and of course @e star
  • Could use some help from any artists out there, but here it goes in words:
    It's a beautiful Spring day at the BP (even if not everywhere else). To celebrate @E-Star becoming an admin, all the BP regulars have decked out the BP in its finest and are ready to party hard all day.
    The floor-to-ceiling french doors in the BP are open wide to the patio and aviary to let gentle breezes in. The patio is bordered by a riot of Spring flowers: tulips in every imaginable color, daffodils, crocus, snow drops, iris. The walls are decorated with the poster @AngerManagement made. There is a table in one corner with the special cake baked by @Sunshine. Tables around the room are piled high with Sunshine's most delectable hors d'oeuvres and decorated with crystal vases bursting with tulips. The birds are out of the aviary to participate in the celebration. The underdogs have been allowed inside, and are running around, but well behaved, and only occasionally begging for treats.
    There are multi-colored balloons floating high in the sky, which are replenished by an unseen source, since they keep popping. The special guests, the Angry Birds themselves, are having a great time hurling themselves from a slingshot on a shelf above everyone's head at the balloons and popping them.
  • @sunshine hi hi

It sounds great :-)
  • Hey! Can someone give me a hand with this sign?????
  • OB is the happiest anyone has seen him. He is behind the bar filling an endless number of champaign flutes with Crystal, and mixing whatever other drinks people want. All are delivered by the blues, who are having great fun, and are careful not to spill drinks on anyone.
    Disco bird has taken up his spot in the BP over the dance floor (@Angryboy), and E-Star's favorite dance music is playing.
    (Someone else needs to pick the music, because if I do, it will kill the party in 2 sec flat.)
    Have fun and help E-Star celebrate.
  • That sounds like a party to me, @mvnla2:D Lets get it started...
  • What do you need help with, @sunshine, or has i been sorted???
  • @E-Star congrats on your new badge and becoming an admin. You are the first!!! WTG!!! I am in a joyful spirit at your party and wish you all the best.
    @angermanagement @Kathy Nice banner cake!

• @angermanagement this sign, but it's up!! I love your posters!!!!!! ;D @mvnla2 looks great!!!! I get the cake!!!!!
  • @sunshine Wow I am so untalented in these areas but love the tree and card. N ice touch.
  • Yes @estar you earned it. WTG
  • *walks in after shoving her lunch within 5 minutes and says to hubby* Sowwy, need to go... My amazing birdy friends did something amazinkkk!!! Look look... see what they did for me??? for me?! can't stay need to go hubby, but I love you!!

*Blushes big time* for me????? aawwwwwwwww no way!! thought all the message the past day where already a show of so much love from all of you ever so sweet Nesters, but this tops it all!!! My heart is pounding and did someone turn up the heat?? Whooh my it is hot in here :D

THANK you all for this display of love and faith in little me!! *whipes tears from cheek*
  • @wrw01 thanks, I made just for our Star!!!!!
    @angermanagement I love your poster!!!! :d
  • Congrats E* !!!!!!
  • @mvnla2 you don't need an artist when you can describe in such wonderful detail how the BP looks like!! I see it all!! Thank you!!
  • @sunshine Played the song and the sound effects Just Amazing. What a recording.
    Great E cake. What is on the inside?
  • @Sunshine !!! those cake and truffle tree look so amazingly delicious!!! jammmmy!! Knowing you are a real baker, I assume these aren't just virtual and I am in awe at your baking skills!!!
Post in the New Forum!