The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 9
  • 159709 Comments
  • @Laurence, wishful thinking, but it doesn't work that way, unless you have found the secret! Lol :)
  • @sunshine Alas, I don't do biology, so I'm afraid I haven't found the secret! Guess I'll just have to age like everybody else, lol! Perhaps I can work on time travel instead? :p :)
  • WOW!!!!!! Page 9 already!!
  • @Laurence, botox is always an option when the time comes!!! Lol ;)
    @rd, congrats!!!! :)
  • @sunshine - I think I'll pass on that thanks! That stuff's lethal! :D
    @rd Wow, that's been quick! :)
  • Thanks, guys. Can you believe it's only been 5 days?! I bet we hit page 12 by Thursday, which will mark a week. I just kind of feel bad that I've been gone the past couple of days and continue to miss a lot of people. :(
  • @Laurence -- Don't stop at 18; maybe 30 or even 40. Both look pretty good once you're past them, and 18 to 25 doesn't look so good because more life experience comes in handy. Maybe aging will be "solved" before you get there. (I also wouldn't have guessed you're only 17!)
  • @Laurence, not the medical grade that they inject into the wrinkles! Lol :)
  • @mvnla2, I agree 100% I found life to be more fulfilling after the 20's!! :)
  • Also, the issue of not receiving notifications might be based on the sync settings of your email. On my mobile, I haven't received notice about @mvnla2's post. Slim and the guys seem to still be moderating the posts here. But I'm not an expert or an Admin, so I have no clue.
  • I have been getting them now that we are off page 8, not sure why page 8, has been the only page not to notify. :)
  • @sunshine yes I am now receiving notificatiins again :) that was weird. also may I try the pork satay with the pb sauce..do we have mild sauce? O.B I will takw a pig killer please:)
    I think I wore poor blue out today but I finally reaced my prior score of 56820 in lotd...can't seem to beat it though.
    @rd I can't believe how quickly we filled all these pages! its great to see everyone enjoying slingtown:)
    also I'm happy your miind is at ease regarding your little boy:)
  • Hi everybody,

Just stopping by for a quick drink :)
    What the surprise of the day? I'm feeling adventures!
  • By the way, my emailbox is filling since page one, I haven't had problems with the notifications. I do visit this nice cosy place from my computer and not my iPad. I can't type comfortably on an iPad and my spell checker is set on Dutch. On my computer it's set on English. I have never wrote so much english in my life since ABN ;)
  • @RD, great news to read your minds are put at ease. I was a little worried, you and the family deserve some smooth sailing (hope you know what I mean)
  • @kathy the concerns were with the wife and our yet to arrive little girl.
  • @Kathy, absolutely!
    @E-star, how about a sows ear!! ;)
  • sound great sunshine :)
  • Thanks @E-Star. I really need to get out of here and get the boys ready for dinner. I'll be around later.
  • @rd I'm srry I misunderstood:( I'm happy all is well and hope it will contnue to be so:)
    @ E-Star Glad you could stop in:)
  • @Kathy, how are the satay?
    @E-Satr, would you like some food??
  • Thanks Kathy, love to be here after a day at work. But the creative side is pulling on me, so I am in the corner with my sketchbook.

Sunshine can you make me some crispy pig?
  • hahaha thanks Sunshine, you are the best ever, you knew I was hungry before I pushed "post comment" :)
  • @Kathy on the level of the day, same the birds just aren't getting it done, oh well!! :)
  • One order coming up E-star!!! I think they should be part of the "bar" menu, what do you think? :)
  • It's my favorite, so you have my vote :)
    *crunch* *crunch* Delicious!
  • @sunshine my satay was delicious
  • I love when people love my food, I like to make them happy and put a smile on their face, that in return, puts a smile on mine!!! Thanks
    @rd, do you want to take anything home to your nest??? ;)
  • Thanks E-Star, you alway make me smile and laugh!! ;)
  • How much is the Green Eggs & Ham? I'd like it while playing Pig Bang 1 - 8(Today's Improve-Your-Score Level).
  • No thanks, @sunshine. I threw together something for them. Momma is off resting.
  • Maybe our bar menu should be:
    Crispy Pig's Ears
    Pickled Pig's Feet
    Hawaiian pizza (in honor of Surfcow)
    Pork Reins
    Fresh Melon & figs with prosciutto and homemade biscuits and bread
  • * licking off her fingers* ow no, greace on my sketckbook, a well ctrl+z works in the virtual life (something I would love to have in real life)
  • @justadoo444, only a few stars!! Would you like me to whip some up? May I get you something to drink?? :)
  • I am getting super close DZ score addict I would like some ham with that
  • Hello @justadoo444. Welcome to The Bloated Pig! @kathy, @sunshine or myself are here to take care of you. Good luck with 1-8!! Let us know if you need anything.
  • @E-Star, the wet-ones are on the table! Lol they are for cleaning your fingers!! Lol :)
  • Good job @Harrystar6!!
    Lol @E-star!
  • @Harrystar, coming up, keep up the good work!! :)
  • Thanks for the wet-ones, but after I licked off my fingers, that;s the best part haha
  • @justadoo444 Welcome!! its always nice to see a new face:) anything you need just let us know...we are here for your relaxation..always a freindly ear to listen to your pig slaying stories.
    @Harrystar great job on dz:)
  • @E-Star, after you licked, before you touch the sketchbook or computer!! Lol :D
  • @sunshine love the appetizer menu:) ill take some crispy (extra crispy just like the bacon u made me) pig's ears please:) and o.b. another pig killer please:)
  • @all forgot to mention I improved lotd to 57970:) used @laurence strat:) t.y laurence!
  • Oooh, I do love a Hawaiian pizza, too late for tonight, though, so perhaps tomorrow of you're cooking! :)

@kathy you're welcome - glad that that strat works for you :)
  • No drink please. I already 3-starred it & improved my score by more than 300.
    Yes, I want Green Eggs & Ham. I can't wait to put it through my Mystery Machine, then I'll eat it.
  • @sunshine -- How about some head cheese on the menu?
  • @rd ty:)
    @sunshine could I get a slce of the hawaiin pizza also..to go with my pig's ears:)
  • @Kathy, coming up, just the way you like them!! :)
    @Laurence, it will be on the menu tomorrow!! :)
    @justadoo444, order up!! :)
Post in the New Forum!