The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 7
  • 159642 Comments
  • This is veird. Why does my avatar not show up here?
  • sounds delicious. Thanks @sunshine :-)
    *taking the plate from sunshine and biting into one of the feet* Yum! Delicious!
    You are really an awesome cook. What would we do without you :-)
  • @bill, when did you do your avatar? The first time I did mine it took about 24 hours for it to show up on the site, I think a sync issue. :)
  • Thanks, I love cooking for my friends! *BIG smile *
  • @sunshine, I changed it last night. It's now a leopard face. it's funny though because it shows up on my previous posts. this is strange.
  • @sunshine...oohhhil ill have to switch my lunch order...sryy not to fond of sausage ..iwill have the grilled cheee could I get xtra crispy bacon on that? please if it's not too. much troubles :)
  • I just made another comment on badges and rank just now, and it showed up there. It's something about this forum that doesn't like my avatar. Is it because this is a different section of the site?
  • @Kathy, no problem!!!! :)

@Bill, if it works in the other places, it should work here, give it time or ask Slim. :)
  • @everyone, I just heard from BL, regarding the messages from "GIFT". PLEASE delete them!! He is working on something that will prevent this from happening again. Thanks, please pass this on to your friends!!! :)
  • @sunshine BL just fixed the problem! From now on, pm's could only be sent to friends! :)
  • Hi everyone,

Before I order my pint, I'd like to point out that we have a temporary solution to the "GIFT spamming" issue. See here: http://angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/1061/spam-reporting

Thanks to the incredible community here at ABN, we are able to minimize the damage of such spamming techniques within a couple hours of them occurring. You guys are incredible.

Now can someone pour me a pint? :)
  • Rubbing eyes sleepily, morning all, I will have whatever is hot on the grill. Looks like I will have to take today's level of the day off, not that far through my Rio adventure yet. Oh well, spent last night with the kids working on our scores in Surf & Turf with Beach Boys, Bob Marley and Jimmy Buffet playing on the iPod.

@Kathy is this a no birder? My first Rio vacation got cut short by the space launch, I will have to get back down there. Depending on device, I am either in the Jungle, or Carnival right now. Have fun with this one, and maybe I will catch you all on LOD tomorrow.
  • @amslimfordy, may I get you some food as well?? It's on the house!! :)
  • @sunshine Could I have some G-eggs and ham? I love house specialties! :)

@all Does anyone know how to shoot the second bird thru the wood? I can't seem to get a 2 birder here. :)
  • @kartflyer, foods up!
    You can get the two bird if enough of the right section is gone. If you get the left scaffolding to fall it all goes.
  • @sunshine Good cook and good flinger! Awesome! Thanks! :)
  • @Burbman..no i am in the same boat as you..not that far in rio yet! .wondering if you knew of a no birder I could work on at work lol?
    hi @ slim glad u could stop by:)
  • @kartflyer I think I mixed up my right and left, but I'm sure you figure that out. That was always an issue when I was in marching band! Lol I :)
  • @Kathy - Check out the forum thread on self destructing and unstable levels and give one of them a shot. Good luck to you!
  • @Bill - mine does not show up over here in the forum either, did you set it up here on ABN, or is yours through gravitar? I do not think the avatars set up in ABN translate over to the forum.
  • OK, I'm placing my benchmark score for the Rio 9-13 at 118550 - guess I'll aim for 125k then! :)
  • @Laurence, I've been waiting for you, do you want to play billiards? Friendly little wager? ;)
    May I also get you some food?
  • @sunshine Why not? Not too much though - I'll be a poor uni student soon - got to save the pennies, lol!
    And since you're offering, that bangers and mash smells good!

How's Rio 9-13 going? :)
  • I made the bangers and mash with you in mind!! :)
    Rio 9-13; very well, I went from 110k, to 123240!! :D
  • Haha, thanks! Nice going - what was your strat, 1, 2 or 3 birder? :)
  • Two bird, first bird does one of those upside down u turn into the gas can or tnt. Second goes through the structure that is remaining. If luck with frist bird, it takes some of that structure to the right with it. Good luck! :)
  • OK, thanks - I'll work on it! :)
  • I got 115780 with three birds. That's an improvement of 10k. I beat the level a few times with two birds, but that gave me never points higher than 105k.
    I stop now and would like to get a Pig Killer.

How is it going by you all?
  • @eveyone srry I ve been out:( came home early from work and slept all aft. hope all is well here:)
  • @tishohara, almost everything was gone!! :)
    Let me get you a pig killer
    @Kathy, what may I get you, to help open those eye!! :)
  • Hi Sunshine, glad to see you around, I'm starving. I've been slaying piggies all day :)
    What do you recommend?
  • Ow didn't saw you sitting there Kathy, how are you doing?
  • @E-Star. hi how are you...may I buy you a drink?
  • Yeah, i'm really in need of some relaxing with a drink (so see in a minute a PM and you know why haha). Surprise me :)
  • Aaaaaaah! Feels good to be home (really and figuratively). Vacation was wonderful, good enough that I survived with minimal ABN contact and no Fry me to the Moon until 2 days ago. @sunshine and OB -- I'm on a post-vacation diet, so maybe something light like a chicken Caesar salad and a glass of chardonnay would be perfect for relaxing and reading through the 7! pages of Bloated Pig posts. I'll pretend I'm on the patio overlooking the Grand Canal and Rialto Bridge as the sun goes down. I've got a lot of catching up to do.
  • Welcome back mvnla2, I am sure that Orange Bird can get your order. By the way, could i get a pig killer? I can only get around 112000 in 9-13.
  • Welcome back mvnla, good to see you here.
    Take a seat in the corner and have fun reading the conversations we had over here. Sunshine is a great cook, but Chicken!!!! You know what that's made of??? Birdies :(
  • @mvnla2...welcome home..and I know how you feel...I an in process of moving and have very limited AB time and still a lot of catching up to do! I have a gazillion emails and replies to post waiting for my review not to mention some flinging to get to!!! Happy Hunting!!!
  • @all...good afternoon...may I please have some of the pork you have been working hard on if there's any left @sunshine? I would also very much like a nice glass of frog's leap...do you serve that here?
  • * kathy** bringing oved a nice strong Pig Killer to E-Star:) @ E-Star enjoy:)
    @ mvlna2 welcome back:) your going to love @ sunshines chicken ceasar salad:) she has some secret...tastes really good:)
    @sunshine ty for the yummy grilled cheese..the bacon was perfect, nice and crispy my favorite!:)
  • Hey @ AA nice to see ya:) wow its getting busy:) rough Monday! glad to be here:)
  • *taking a zip* ahhhh, nice, thanks Kathy, you are a good hostess :)
    Can't stay long though, alarm clock is going in 7 hours, need to close up here and relax some before the light go out, so I guess the alarm clock is going of in 6 hours when we turn of the lights :S
  • @all...I'm gonna have to jump in on the daily level challenge but I think I am starting at a pretty pathetic score, lol, as my starting score will be 97830...yikes..this is one of those worlds I haven't got back to yet to get above average so...I better get to work on it!
  • @E-Star..that alarm clock gotta go lol...not sure how @sunshine makes the chicken.Ceasar salad...like I said, she has a secret...maybe its not real birdies:(
  • @ AA...yeah I haven't even got there yet...gotta get throiugh 9-4 to 9-12 before I can unlock.since losing progress I have a lot of catch up to play:(
  • I know Kathy, but I think my boss doesn't like it if I don't show up tomorrow. We already are shorthanded as it is. My colleague (and best friend) just had a beautiful daughter and she is on maternity leave and my second boss is on vacation on Sicily. So I guess duty calls, sorry!
  • Have a good night everybody!

Kathy thanks for the nightcap!
  • Oops! Pardon the jet lag. Got to get into the hang of things here. How about salad Nicoise instead? Or frisse aux lardon?
  • @ E-Star np...have a good night...catch up with you tomorrow:)
Post in the New Forum!