The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2965
  • 159667 Comments
  • Happy New Year's Day Everyone!
    @Sweetp Great ad!! i love it!
    and @Tompuss Great choice with Breakfast at Tiffany's! I love that song but haven't heard it for years!
    @Tienshenlong TBH I've know idea how to figure out your post and the link doesn't work for me? perhaps @Tompuss can help me figure it! I wish you the very best in this New Year and New path in that you've been pushed down, all you can do is follow where it goes, until you find yourself in the lead my dear friend, my heart follows you as you travel my Mighty Dragon Friend, S0 and I must as that I never thought in my wildest Dreams I would actually meet a true Dragon, and yet again call him Friend, it is my humble Honour..
  • Ohhh And the Princess says Happy New Year!!
    and here is her choice for tonight
    https://youtu.be/PX57ic0xabA
  • I've forgot to mention the vibrance resonance to be found on the Roborkestaykoros version of th Requiem; the frecuency relay to be found and multi unstructured thinking that only could be accessed through sonic visualitation and a couple on quantic facts INvolved on the performance and everything else, as always been... but this time wiith some aid from "Warming Claws and Scales, excorporeus & unlimited MFCKRS"... ans SONs.

Well... forgotten that entirelly now... well done.
  • Oh, @Kathy, thats why I have to pass on your suggestion on uploading... draconic style.

I'm really sorry about that.

TSL
    over n out
  • @TienShenLong Oh, some of my favourite YouTubio audiobook channels have been kicked out . . . One made it back successfully.

Ads: Before or after the video, well, OK.

But sometimes they interrupt beautiful music on longer videos. So uncouth!

Of course, you can pay not to hear them. . . money money money is what it’s all about.

Am visualizing a choir of those beautiful red and golden robots ❤️
  • @TomPuss get YouTube VANCED app (its NOT on the googleapps market and it needs some settings changes) BUT you'll get free of that intrusive stuff. Just use it without your account ID, just anonimous way, and no more interruptions, adds nor waiting times. Just get some techie guys help and that its. You will be able to control lot of things there, a must for those who enjoy long videos.
  • @TienShenLong Thanks, mighty dragon!
  • @kathy WASSSSSSUUUUPPPP
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp???
    I've been out of commission for a couple days,, Advice to all, Never Ever take Mucinex for a cough! knocked me for a loop!!! (now i sound like my Mother) arghhh...
  • Just to say @kathy, I've just got a new puppy. A real one, not a virtual one. Does the BP have something for bitten fingers. Otherwise my flinging will have to take a paws (oops, pause).
  • @Desperate-Dan Welcome to the BP!! not sure if you've read page 1 but I urge you to do so, it will give you an idea of how we started our humble pub, plus a few minor rules lol,
    we've been slow lately but feel free to hang out, play some music , whatever :D
    Congrats on the puppy!! sorry it nipped your flinging hand! What kind of puppy is She/He ? I love puppies!!
    and of Course OB could find something to ease your Flinging finger , whatever you heart desires! and because it's your first visit it's all on the house :D

p.s You might not get notification of the mention because the BP forum is in the old forum and doesn't support the - in your name sorry about that, out of my control!
  • Well It's getting on bedtime , But OB get out All the Decorations you can find We have A Triple Birthday tomorrow!!!
  • And Happy Birthday @Captrec !! Hope you have a wonderful day!
  • Happy Birthday @Karen68 and @CaptREC
  • Happy Birdday both
  • First musical birthday of 8th January
    My absolute hero, aged twelve, changed the world
  • And finally, the only still alive. Shirley is 83 today
    This is from 1958
    I’m feeling old, but happy
  • Well, TomPuss I’m glad you are here
    Not my best banner, but made with love
  • Oh no! Sorry, I missed your birthdays @captREC and @ixan57!
    https://youtu.be/dhdOPhTHeoE
  • Happy Birthday @Captrec and @Karen68 and Belated @Ixan57 !
    Sorry i missed the Party, that pesky place called Work kept me away!
    Great Banners @HunnyBunny :D
    No worries, I'll catch up!
  • Goodnight fellow fingers xx
  • The puppy is a mini Schnauzer @kathy and her name is Twiggy. Are dogs allowed in the BP? She is 16 (weeks) and can be quite affectionate once she gets to know people which she will show by nipping their flinging finger. BTW my birthday was 3 days ago but we don't really celebrate them any more at my age.
  • @DesperateDan Happy belated birthday - that’s Jan 6, right? (timezone can be confusing) We celebrate b’days at ANY age, I believe I’m the oldest so far!

Dogs always welcome, horses and cats too!
    My cat is a toe-nipper!
  • @TomPuss Jan 5 actually (UK) but that's no better, it makes me one day older. I think I will dip my weary flinging fingers into an iced coffee, thanks.
  • Hi there @DesperateDan
    We are all a bit old here
    Do you fling?
  • @hunnybunny My flinging is confined to ABO, 28th on list at present. Was on PC for many years, recently moved to Android which released another 230 levels all in one go. I am still trying to get all those extra levels above average, which may be impossible due to level changes.
  • @desperatedan I mainly fling Seasons, but missed the Santa Glitch, which makes top of the board impossible
    I’m 9th
    Also like the daily challenge
    Go to yellow bar at top of this screen, hit challenge, it’s fun

That’s seven years of my life frittered away...
  • A song for Saturday:

Arlo Guthrie: "City of New Orleans":

https://youtu.be/fF1lqEQFVUo

Been flinging, nothing to report.

@hunnybunny Is the Santa Glitch where Little Reds have Santa hats?
  • Love Arlo Guthrie @Tompuss :D
    Sorry I've been Mia Got a Stye in my eye, It's healing up finally! but still resting it, not flinging
  • Happy BIRDay to @Ixan57, @CaptREC and @Karen68.

Better later than never.
  • Vintage Jim Reeves!

https://youtu.be/OkG5XzVCmaU

Hope your eye better @kathy
  • Hi all! In communication with @TienShenLong who sends this video to all in the BP, with special mention of @kathy:

"How hard it is to speak Spanish!":

https://youtu.be/4LjDe4sLER0

Did two years of Spanish a long time ago - never realized the different word meanings in so many different countries, you sure have to be careful!

TSL’s currently working hard on his Mozart arrangement, but not forgetting us in the
    meantime ❤️
  • Thanks for sharing that message from TSL @Tompuss! and jeesh I thought English was the hardest language, I tried Spanish in high school, I was so bad the teacher told me to move along, tried French but couldn't roll my Rrrrrr's I ended up taking Latin, passed with aB+ :)
  • @kathy Congrats on your Latin grade! Same as I got when in high school!

Song for today: Judy Collins: "Both sides now":

https://youtu.be/rQOuxByR5VI

My favourite language is Italian, so beautiful. I listen a lot to this guy reading poetry - wonderful even if you don’t understand a word of it!

So, for sleeping, Shakespeare’s Sonnet 18:

https://youtu.be/_lW0zA6AtFI

The original:

http://www.shakespeares-sonnets.com/sonnet/18

• Thanks @Tompuss :D Latin is a lot like English I guess, I excelled in English as well, grammar, spelling the whole nine yards (I always wonder where that saying came from? a football field is 120 yards with only 100 yards of playing field) But I digress..
    Both sides Now, Great song,I used to play it on my piano when I was young, love it, one of my mother's favourites!
    Italian is a beautiful language, I have an Italian neighbor (the one who does work on my car) I love his accent!
    And the Shakespeare Sonnet is beautiful @Tompuss, such a way he had of bringing beauty to life! inexplicable!
  • OB Get off your Arse (i was gonna say elbow but realized you don't have elbows) I'll take a Hawaiian Pizza and a Blue Mongo please :D
  • @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp???
  • More iced coffee for weary flinging fingers please. It seems to do the trick. Kicking my way through the tumbleweed that is Danger Above in ABO. If I set a high score here would anyone actually notice?
  • @Deserate-Dan Best of luck in Danger above, go for the high score, someone Will notice because the sheriff will be knocking lol!
    I'm still toying with the thought of returning to ABO , idk.. I'm lost in Space atm trying to restore lost progress, and complete stupid missions!
  • @Kathy are you refering about the game or Existence?
    Whatever could be the case: WELCOME (back) to the club.
Post in the New Forum!