The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2926
  • 159738 Comments
  • Test...
    @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp???? I think it's fixed lol!
  • Wooot!! 4 Hours and counting down the seconds until the Vernal Equinox !! The First Day of Spring is near!! :D
  • Oops I think i read that wrong lol! I think it's 1 Day now, 35 minutes and seconds.. yes i read it wrong, Whatever Spring Is Springing :D
  • Spring Has Sprung Woooootttt!!!! :) :) :)
  • @kathy WASSSSSSUUUPPP
  • @Gumby Waaaaaasssssuuuuppppp???
  • @kathy WASSSSUUPPP, its gonna be a beautiful day tomorrow :)
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp???
    ya i heard, Spring is Finally taking it's Stand tomorrow! I can't wait! :D
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp!???!
  • I kinda got it to late, but it was so bright as it was setting i couldn't get the picture.
    Where i live is one of the few places i believe you can see the Sunrise over the Ocean (not me personally, i don't get up that early lol) And set over The Bay the same day :)
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUUPPP The BP is so slow these days. You might have to wake OB if you need a drink.
  • EXACTLY ONE MONTH AGO...

After the best day of our lives,my wife and I went to sleep.
    Next morning, I've awoke... alone.
    After 30 of my 48 years we shared together, you could imagine the amount of things I could say. But this post have one purpose and one alone: to share something I'VE KNOW to everyone, as tip, advice, etc...

WHATEVER YOU FEEL YOU HAVE-TO-DO, DO IT NOW, AND NEVER LEFT THAT FOR TOMORROW / LATER.

Trust me on this one, as if I've failed to that "way", I'm not sharing posts here now and never after that day, if you know what I'm not-saying... but I COULD FAIL (and fall too) THE SAME...

And what the trigger was?...
    **Don't go to work today and have a full day together**

And I've stayed at home.
    Easy to figure it out the live-experience-differenced lines the next day.

KEEP THAT ALWAYS "PRESENT" is the best thing I have to said aloud and share.

And to my beloved one, THANKS... (and "until our next meeting",just in case...).

FLING LONG AND PROSPER... NOW!

TienShenLong over and out.
  • @TienShenLong

Dear friend, all my thoughts and prayers (as you say, "just in case") are with you. . How you will miss her. . You are ever the wise philosopher and your inner strength will help you through your grief. .
  • @TienShenLong
    Thoughts and prayers and love all with you. I am glad that you and your wife had "the best day of our lives" for you to remember and cherish as you continue on without her for now. Thank-you for reminding us how important NOW is.
  • @TienShenLong My dear, dear friend I Am so sorry for your loss (((((Hug))))
    We've been dear friends for so long, and I know words cannot help. She will be with you always in your heart, in your soul, the air that you breathe, the memories you will always keep
    Your words of wisdom have always guided me for the many years of friendship we've shared and What you say Now is so important, to live in the NOW , for we no not what the next moment will bring, we cannot Know
    You'll always treasure the memories, of course, but yes the NOW is the lesson I hear from your wisdom and the burden of your loss
    My heart cries for you my friend ♡♡♡♡♡♡
  • @20Qmindreader Hey I didn't know where to post this, so here is only place I can of, I don't know why your forum warning other Nesters about Alice Spam friending was removed I think maybe admins or @Sweetp misunderstood my post, I was just trying to get their attention so they would be aware of the Spammer. It was definitely a good thing for you to start that forum and alert others about the situation, so please take no offense that it was removed, trust me , you brought attention to the issue :D and it's being dealt with . Thank you
  • @TienShenLong I am deeply sorry for your loss. Keep her in your heart always.
  • https://youtu.be/EKirVyxf0do

i don't know why, but that song is here
  • Thanks to all my fellow nesters for the words, prays and thoughts.
    Its true I CAN mourn her (and I mean the most pathetic ways you can´t imagine), but its more true the fact she is so present that simply CAN'T activate that egoist-based line that lead to multiple triggers in order to show... bah! too many words. She reached many things, and otherwise too BUT what prevents me even to miss her, is the memory of what said to me during that last day we "invest" (not spend) together: I HAVE A PLENTY AND FULL EXPERIENCE AND THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME GIFT OF THE UNIVERSE.
    So, my friends, in this case, been witness of all the process through time, after sharing most of that too, and knowing that statement from she IS TRUE, I have to confess I'm most inclined to feel, first of all, Gratitude for had the chance to share and be part of that during the time we have in common, some proudly and astonished feeling about to see someone dear to be Realized and to accept that (something that is un-thinkable even in fairy tales nowadays) and have direct experience that THAT IS FOR REAL; also, that she was proactively more than happy with all.. AND for my part, have present that, because of her, I've made the worst thing possible: to correspond her love, I've have to be the real ME, upon, through and mostly again myself... the only way I've had to show and give (and gift) so she could have some solid reference to be herself too. And that way we survive each other all this time. Not easy feat at all. Therefore, "loss... grieve... empty nest, etc" are not accurate concepts, at least up to this moment.

What is a fuc*** sh** frustrating damn to deal of it's the automatic stuff-sharing of things we enjoyed... so each time I've see something inmediatly pull out the phone to send that to... "·$%&/() No sharing app capable to cover that much, but that sounds like a challenge to this dragon, that actually (and from several years ago) was working on a workaround for that... After all, I have someone I fully know and trust on the other shore... probably affects the flinging total time, but don´t even dream of get rid of my annoying out-of-the-sling strats, my sutile and gentle head-shooting-sentences and the extreme, excesive... TOO LONG posts. The actual frecuency showed and shared on the Nest is irrelevant. But you are welcome to try to change my mind. lol

ALL THIS because I've follow that hunch described on previous post. What I can say?
    It's good to have a dragon's heart, a human mind, and whatever I could try to determine I could be, right in the middle of that pair. The third element should be the leaver, for the hepathic rush needed to show some "spirit"... Therefore then you have the old, ancient meaning of the triangle with and eye in the middle... Illuminate yourselves and specially YOUR SELFS... and fuc*** all Illuminatis and associates.

LONG LIVE THE FLINGERS!
  • Glad to see that this place is still alive and kicking. Even though the games haven't been relevant for the past few years, it's nice to know that its community is active and still doing great. I'm also happy that they've made a movie about it and with another one right around the corner. All I can say is best wishes to you all and happy flinging!
  • @kathy, I deleted the account.
  • @Sweetp No worries, @bernersenn took care of it and @Ixan57 started a new Warning forum.
  • @TienShenlong ((((((((Hug))))))) you'll sort some of it in time, Mind that some of it can Never be sorted, you may drive yourself crazy trying, So let those things be Unsorted! trouble it's telling which from which, you can't
    Some will sort themselves Others will come together in time....
    Is good to see you here, and your TOO LONG posts like the Rat would say, but not to worry, I'm sure the Rat is seeing the Missus is comfortable and showing her the paths she must walk..
  • @Fire-Bomb-Bird Good to see you! is been a while!!
  • @Sweetp It couldn't hurt to leave @Ixan57 'Warning Forum' open to comments for future use?
    @20QMindreader has a picture in her album the 'message' Alice sent her regarding United Nations and contact info etc..
  • @Kathy for sure I took no offence and can only reply now as my account was in some way restricted and locked down, but I was able to reach the admin and that’s been corrected. Sadly, in whatever happened, my friends list was emptied. So, weird, but I’m back and ty to you and @lxan57 for following up! Cheers.
  • Hi @20Qmindreader and welcome to the Bloated Pig! So you still don't have your friends list restored? We can get @SweetP to work on that to reverse whatever she did in the first place that removed it.
    @Ixan57 and I and lots of Nesters Thank You for your warning about the Spammer! Ixan57 actually found out that this is Not the only website that had the same Spam message from this Alice! who knows what damage she could have caused!
    Cheers , don't be a stranger we love company in this forum, it's just for fun and chatting but can be useful for important stuff like this! :D
  • Let's liven this place up.
    Let's have a daily earworm competition, to start you off.
    https://youtu.be/l1nJC4CXsok
  • I've already ordered new strings from eBay for my air guitar
  • Oh I'm sure I've got that on one of those top of the pops vinyl LP's that used to come out in Woolworths every month or so. @TomPuss
  • @tienshenlong mourn as long as want here, writing down your feelings helps
    @firebombbird hi, long time no see, how you doing
    @20Qmindreader hi and welcome

Earworm coming next...
  • https://youtu.be/YPwtJ89jes4

I could have gone Middle of the Road “Chirpy Chirpy Tweet Tweet”
    Or Chickory Tip “Son of my Father”
    But seeing as they as possibly the worst two songs ever made, I wouldn’t inflict them on you
    They are awful earworms!

Like the two already posted
  • I heard Music!! I like it, I like it a Lot!! I'm in!
    https://youtu.be/0RxBHRZpIdg
  • Where's @Pellystar He' was always up for a music challenge!!
    @Gumby Waasssupppp???? Let's go :D
  • and @TienShenLong Yes as @Tompuss said Dragons Rule! @Hunnybunny knows!
    We are all with you my friend , in Spirit and in heart ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  • @Gumby Waaaaaasssssuuuuppppp?? lol!
    That is a good one! definite Earworm ,I know I know....
  • Ooohhh I got one..
    https://youtu.be/lbPv1BibcQo
    After All she started it lol!
    heehee..
  • OK heres another good one.

https://youtu.be/IoyvvEWHodk
  • ooohhh @Gumby That's is a good One!!
  • here and oldie but definitely Earworm..
    https://youtu.be/BOuu88OwdK8
  • good song but I don't think that one has ever stuck in my head
  • your right @Gumby it sounded more repetitive in my head until i posted it
  • How about this one
    https://youtu.be/FhXU8c8qwXs the end. I think i picked the wrong version ?
Post in the New Forum!