The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2925
  • 159738 Comments
  • Oooh @Gumby say Wasupp when you're done with breakfast!!
    we can't have the page filling up with
    Waaassssuupppp 's lol
  • And the Princess Reigns!! swear i didn't do that on purpose !
    Gotta go retrieve my Crown from the green guy, it better be shiny Or @Ixan57 get the Plank nice and slippery :D
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP the crown still has coffee on it :P
  • @Gumby Waaaaaasssssuuuuppppp??? No worries about the coffee stains, OB shined it up for me :D He understands your a busy Green guy ;)
  • (((((Hugs))))) @Sunshine :D
    I don't think i have that one though, I'll have to look again at my gravatar site, I rely thought it was the Valentine one, but my memory isn't great, your probably right though, I'll look.
    Getting ready for Dreamland soon , work tomorrow
    Hope all is well with you!
  • @kathy it is the only photo/ avatar image I have on my computer... :?
  • @Sunshine I don't know right now, getting tired. talk to you about it tomorrow maybe?
    All I know Is I'm so happy to have met you and thankful that you welcomed me to the Nest :D
    Whichever Avatar was, is the thought that counts :D
  • Hi @sunshine long time no see

Hate to make anyone jealous ( I lie )
    Started packing for our Caribbean holiday...
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    @hunnybunny Enjoy the Caribbean :) East or West?
  • @Gumby Waassssuppppp????
    @Hunnybunny nooo, I'm not Jealous! Jealous, who me¿ Nooooo Never wanted to go there anyway Haahaaheeeheee ;)
    I hope you have a great great Fantabulous time :D
  • @kathy WASSSUUUUUPPP
  • @Tompuss What a Beautiful video! And the Horses Wow! I could only think that must be @Jlz-666 on the Dark Horse lol! What type of horse I wonder is the White one? Absolutely breathtaking video! thanks :D
    OB Make sure the stock is all full, is gonna get busy in here, pages are going to fly! Blues get down to the Aviary and strengthen up those wings!
  • @Gumby Waaaaaasssssuuuuppppp?????
  • G'nite all!! Zzzzzz
    pop on in someone will see you, lol let's get this place jumping!! Almost 3000 pages!!
  • OK Since it's Only 18 Days 3Hours 54 minutes and less than 30 seconds, (by the time I'm finished typing) Until the Vernal Equinox! (First official Day of Spring) Drinks are on the House!!
    75 more pages until we Hit 3000 pages! guys and gals let's start getting this Pub rocking!
  • Happy Birthday @mp127 :D
    I know you usually don't frequent this forum, but I just noticed on the Birdday calendar it's your birthday! hope you are having a great day !
  • Good Afternoon :D Hope Everyone is enjoying their Saturday!
    Woke up to Snow today, wet yucky snow, and more to come tomorrow night into Monday morning!
    They say 'March comes in like a Lion, goes out like a lamb" here's to hoping that lamb wakes up soon lol!
  • Hey @kathy, loved your videos!

For @ixan57, @gumby

Dancing girls!!!

"Booty Swing":

https://youtu.be/oohTt74uEEQ

. . . and you can all dance to this:

"Coupe de ville":

https://youtu.be/SjqUJRSdmxo

More from that cool guy who lives in the Rocky Mountains, surrounded by animals. Love the little @heyyou at the end ❤️:

https://youtu.be/v1CJC7KO8xo

xoxo

• Good Afternoon Every one :D
    Great videos @Tompuss , those dancing girls will sure brighten up @Gumbys Place!
    And looks like Heyyou found himself a nice home, seems he likes it there ;)
    Have a great Sunday all, I'll be Lurking while Flinging and watching Mowgli ;)
    OB I'll be back for a drink later on
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp??? Wake Up It's Snowing Again!!! :D lol
    OB I forgot my drink last night, I'll have it now please, A Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's Super Secret Flinging potion! Flinging Pig Days, it's rough, especially leave 5-15 seems, 10k was lost somewhere and can't be found, well I'm determined to find it!
    Remember Drinks are On the House!! for the time being, until The First day of Spring which is in
    15 Days 04 Hours, 39 Minutes and 35 seconds, (The official 'Vernal Equinox' )
  • I give up! @Tompuss we will never reach page 3000 at this rate?
    @Gumby Waaaaaasssssuuuuppppp??? @Ixan57 have you seen the new dancing girls? Where's WanderingStar taken Heyyou anyway, he's been seen in a box on a farm Somewhere??? Rein in your Horse!! :D whistle or something?
  • Before I go OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's Super Secret Flinging potion! I'll be back for more, or let the blues exercise their wings and flit around Pig Days and find me :D
  • @kathy i don't think they ever came back from Wyoming holiday.
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPPP
    @tompuss thanks for the new dancing girls.
  • @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp???
  • @Ixan57 Your right, but look at @Tompuss video, Heyyou was caught on camera in a box, on a farm Somewhere lol, hopefully still Wyoming heehee! WanderingStar might have mixed in with the Freedom Horses lol! look closely at the videos;)
  • Hey Hey Everybody :D Worked half a day today, yep Me on a Saturday awake at 7a.m Who have I become!??
    OB I'll have a nice cool Long Island Iced Tea, yes I'm trying to rush summer,, it looks so nice outside, Sun is shinning brightly, the beach looks inviting except it's only 43° and windy outside, but I can Smell Spring in the Air only 10 Days, 6 hours, 28 minutes and seconds until Vernal Equinox!
  • @kathy "Spring forward, Fall back"
  • Yep @Tompuss ,I just meant originally was it before we started messing with it, was time is it really?
  • Testing :D
    Yay I fixed my keyboard!!
  • @kathy WASSSUUUUPPP DING
  • @Gumby Waaaaaasssssuuuuppppp??? I was eating dinner..
  • Wow, @tompuss those Shire horses are gorgeous! They're bred in GB as a riding horse. Most horses with feathered feet are draft horses. In other words, they're trained as a work horse, like the Clydesdales. That's why they're so large, anywhere from 15 to 17 hands tall.

P.S. Pretty music, too!
  • Oh no, we don’t Spring Forwards for another twelve days.
    We love that
    The light evenings..
  • @Hunnybunny I love it also, an extra hour of sunlight each night is awesome! I just hate losing that hour when it happens! But I've heard they are proposing to keep it this way That would be really Awesome! :D
  • @Sweetp Thanks for explaining those beautiful Horses! I thought they resembled Clydesdales!
    Imagine a beautiful animal as such, bred to only Work , Men are sooo lazy ! Roflmao!!
  • @Gumby Waassssuppppp???
    @Ixan57 Waassssuppppp?? take a break from the remodel and come have a beer!
  • Hi @kathy. Just wanted to clarify: Those horses in the video are for riding only, not for pulling carts, wagons, etc. Work horses are called draft horses, like the Clydesdales. But they're all beautiful anyway! Let me tell ya, I've learned a whole lot about different types of horses ever since we moved to Wyoming! I'd bore you to death with all the details of what each breed of horse are used for specific purposes. (Nope, they're not all created equal.) LOL

Hello OB, I noticed it's a little chilly in here tonight. So, please brew a hot cup of apple cinnamon herbal tea, and add a couple of shortbread cookies on the side for me.

*Walks over to the fireplace, adds more kindling and firewood.*

Also, I'd like to treat whomever is here to a round of their fav drink!
    It's snowy and cold out there, so please stay and enjoy the warmth of the fireplace and have a good time everyone!
  • BTW, @kathy. I don't wait until 2 a.m. to set my clocks ahead. I just do it before going to bed. I'd be pretty cranky if I had to wake up that late just to adjust my clocks; I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep!
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    @sweetp my clocks reset automatically, except for the one in my truck.
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp??
    Lol @Sweetp I don't really set my alarm to wake me up to change my clock silly, I was joking, I do it the night before, or the next morning, But mostly they set themselves except my microwave and stove and alarm clock, even though I use my phone as an alarm clock, i need 2 or even 3 (the third being Dave) to open my eyes and get my arsen out of bed :D
    Good to know about those beautiful Horses aren't used for pulling carts and hard work,, although carrying a Rider is hard work, my Daughter rides, Equestrian though, and some other fancy stuff lol! just regular horses though ( she'd kill me if she saw me say that 'regular horses:)
    "insert Roflmao'
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp??
    Lol @Sweetp I don't really set my alarm to wake me up to change my clock silly, I was joking, I do it the night before, or the next morning, But mostly they set themselves except my microwave and stove and alarm clock, even though I use my phone as an alarm clock, i need 2 or even 3 (the third being Dave) to open my eyes and get my arsen out of bed :D
    Good to know about those beautiful Horses aren't used for pulling carts and hard work,, although carrying a Rider is hard work, my Daughter rides, Equestrian though, and some other fancy stuff lol! just regular horses though ( she'd kill me if she saw me say that 'regular horses:)
    "insert Roflmao'
Post in the New Forum!