The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2706
  • 159675 Comments
  • Thank You so much @sweetp :D
  • @sweetp it's fine for me. Thanks for these videos anyway. You did a great job.
  • Thanks @sweetp, it's much more practical to see one at a time. Thanks for putting all your time into it! :D
  • Ohhh, the frustration I know!
    You're welcome! Just trying to avoid an angry bird-flinging mob.
  • @sweetp BIG Thank You xx
  • Quiet today! Mister Rat obviously drank too much tequila, crying that the lovely Mrs Rat was away, and probably has indigestion if he ate too much BBQ with that wicked sauce!
    Think everyone else is flinging away in Summer Camp. Not hugely fond of pigs, but the adolescents look sooooo cute wrapped up in their sleeping bags. Until I blast them to bacon!

Nighty night. Happy and profitable flinging xx
  • omgoodness @tompuss that Rubes Goldberg video is amazing! !
    how the heck do they figure that stuff out??!!
    and uhmm lol is it some type of research? or just some genius that creates these things?
  • i just got a Huuggee error message:(
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams :)
  • @hunnybunny @karen68 @sweetp
    see BL reply to me on walkthrough SC 1-1 he's right BUT if you try to make it big screen with the little square thingie, it goes back to throw beginning of level 1, see my post on level 2, AND if you try to pause and rewind on level 2 ,it goes back to the beginning of level 1 :/
  • Oohh so Sorry i missed @estar:( but happy to know she's happy:)
    OB o.k I'm outta the snow, So what do kids drink at Summer Camp,, and I don't want kool-aid lol
    How about a nice tall Long Island Iced Tea ,,ya that's it..ty
  • Well @mvnla2 you'll be proud of me ,i just brought the average down in SC 1-2 by 1k + :)
    I'm taking your advice from long ago and entering under average scores:)
    Also @everyone I went to a nutritionist today, and I've got a somewhat diet of a lot protein to help gain some weight,,And she said Eggs on toast are a very good choice over pizza or mac n' cheese:) so i had some again for dinner:)
  • @hunnybunny -- Didn't notice that @mightyred1 made the video, but that figures. He tends to use next to impossible shots. Will have to look at your conversation.
    I haven't had any crashes, but I haven't signed into FB.
  • @rat -- Sorry I missed your birthday! Hope you had a good day even without Mrs. Rat, and hopefully an even better celebration later.
    @TomPuss -- Love the Goldberg video!
    @Kathy -- I had no idea it took so long to get a full set of dentures!
    @SweetP -- I looked at your video once, but it wouldn't display full screen. Not sure why. So why is ABN using compilation videos?
    @All -- The compilation videos aren't impossible if you remember to stop them when the level you're working on is done. They should start at the correct level if you go to the walkthrough page for that level. Then, of course, if you want to look at it a second time, you need to back the video up only until the start of the level you are interested in.
  • @kathy -- Great job! Haven't entered my scores on SC yet; if I did they would probably help to lower the averages. Don't have all 3* yet.
    So just how many eggs and how many slice of toast did you eat for dinner? Absolutely sure that one egg on one piece of toast is not enough.
  • @mvnla2 ya i didn't think it took so long ti get dentures either, but somen of the delay is the to what the insurance covers and financing the balance, that's my case:(
    And thanks for the kudos on the scores lol I've only entered 2 so far but will continue to enter whether or not average or not,,i probably wouldn't enter a 2 star score though. You'll get it ,watch Sweetp video so far the first 2 worked for me. Good luck, there's a lot of BP players there but they are way ahead of me.
    Has your weather improved any?

Oh and I had 2 eggs on 2 pieces of toast, igotta build up slowly
  • @hunnybunny, @karen68 @all can you look at my conversation with BL concerning walkthrough videos on level 1-2 SC
  • Hellllloooooo @EStar. Long time no see. I was terribly depressed yesterday after you neglected to hang a banner for my birthday. @TomPuss jumped in trying to cheer me up and durn near killed me with her music selection. Sorry @TomPuss but that was the wrong song to play for someone that's about to jump. Is that a noose around my neck in the banner? OK, I wasn't as bad as I portrayed but with the wife out of town I was all alone on my birthday. So I'm happy you were able to find time today to stop by. I've missed you terribly. We all have. I'll try to send you a long overdue PM to catch up.

@Sglouk It's been almost two years since I've done any serious flinging. And what little I've done has been dedicated to Romo in Mirrors. I think I have a little breathing room in Cold Cuts atm but it doesn't really matter. If he gets ahead of me again I don't know where I'd find points to regain it anyway. Pretty much exhausted all the potential. Romo and I are in our own league. We're 200,000 point above the next closest flinger. Between us we have 27 of the 30 top scores. I guess what I'm poorly trying to say is I'm done with the Romo distraction and I'll be seeing you in Space occasionally now. I've already started flinging the Space Daily Challenges. I won't be able to stop your takeover of my Space kingdom but it's going to take you longer than you originally planned. he he Good luck to the future King of Space.

The jobs pretty much hers if she wants it @SweetP. She's just trying it on to see if it fits. I've been fielding calls all week from another firm that has a consulting contract they want her to sign. When it rains, it pours. Where were these people thirty years ago when she was flipping burgers at the golf course grill? I'm not complaining. It's just that now that we don't need the money, they throw it at ya. ha ha
    108 degrees? Isn't that unusual for y'all?

@TomPuss I was impressed with Rube Goldberg video until I realized every time the video moved it was on to the next "stand alone" setup. It's easy to see they're not connected because of the wood grain pattern on the table. If this had been one continuous device it would have been very impressive.

You're right as always Mrs. Bunny. Too much sauce. But I didn't see pink elephants this morning. I did however see a fawn that still had her spots. She got trapped in my backyard when Mama jumped over the fence like it wasn't there and left her going "What about me?".

Thanks for the birthday wishes @bernersenn, @Mvnla2, @Karen68, and last but not least @Ma. Put some BACON on that toast. Crumble it up first though.
  • Hey @pa what am I chopped liver?? You know how long it took me to find that banner:(
    Sorry i know I'm no Star but :(
  • I can't chew bacon @pa not with these choppers for now anyway:( *whispers quietly so ob cant hear , she told me to eat ya eggs.. oh boy I'm in trouble now just realized we are trying to save the eggs:/..shhhhh.and.... chicken*. Runs and hides just in case ob overheard*
  • @Birdleader -- So why are you making compiled videos of all the levels in an episode? They don't seem to work the same on all devices, and at best are a pain for the user.
  • Hey Matilda is a chicken right¿??
  • Thanks @mvnla2 for your input on this issue :)
  • Dreamland calling me..
    nighty night all
    Nighty night @Pa
  • I said crumble the bacon first @Ma. Sorry but I ran out of steam on the message before I got to you. But I did thank you yesterday for the banner. Or I thought I did. Didn't I? Which of us forgot Ma? Don't answer that. It will just make one of us look bad. Let's say we both forgot and let it go. No winners or losers.
    ha ha chopped liver...

Good night @Ma
  • Oops... Tooooo late?
    Happy birthday @rat I hope you had a nice day.
  • lol @Pa yes you probably did, but maybe i forgot, and you forget, so ya lets keep it at that haha
    have a good day:)
  • Terribly sorry @rat. Hope you can accept a belated birthday wish? If it hadn't been a PM from Kathy mentioning that it had been your birthday then this could've come much later:( Apologies yet again for my lack of gifts. Even if I did get time to quickly whip something up,I doubt I'd be able to show it. Don't have the time or patience at the moment to tackle that annoyance again.
    On a quick lunch break so won't stop to read back just yet. Is everyone in Summer Camp?
    Ok,gotta go.
    Catch up later....maybe....possibly :( I'll see if I can keep my eyes open after dinner.
  • Or you could look at item 21 on page 2705 @ChoppedLiverMa. Maybe I did. he he

You might not have remembered my birthday @bernersenn, but you were a good friend and gave me tissues in my time of need. Greatly appreciated. Thanks.

All is forgiven @JLZ-666. Your birthday wishes are appreciated more today anyway. I wasn't in the right mood on my birthday.
    Wait a cotton-picking moment! You "Don't have the time or patience at the moment to tackle that annoyance again". Did I read that right? Is that what I am? An annoyance? Good thing you didn't say that on my birthday. It might have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

Edit: LOL You do know I'm just needling you, right Jules? Thanks for the belated wishes.
  • Ya you did @Pa lol:D
    OB I'll have a Long Island Iced Tea , off to Summer Camp
  • Off to turn the cute piggy in bivouac into crispy bacon....
  • Lets Get em @Jac! I need those bacon bits lol!!
  • sorry @jlz -666 Lol i know you won't get that ding..Now i know, I thought as long as i put the dash you would, me got confused lol go figure, I thought estar fixed hers so we didn't need the dash that's all. .
    anyway Yes we are all , most all, in Sunmer Camp, ,join us if you can, i know your limited time but is kinda fun..meh..
    O.k folks I'm flingjng myself to sleep.
    ate well today so in on the right track,FOCUS...;D that's my keyword for gaining:)
    will say g'nite before my eyes closed
    And oh yeah one more day and I'm on VACA!! Wooot!!
  • Nighty night @Pa
    hope your feeling o.k ? i worry when your home alone:(
  • Happy VACA Kathy, hello all. not much time for coms lately, MIL in hospice. been swapping time with mrs knichy on watch. can fling but not type. summer camps is pretty fun, though, going to get Above Avg on all, I know for sure.
  • Is it safe to load Summer Camp and do you need a facebook account?

@knichy Why is your MIL in hospice? Is she terminal or just in need of serious care and motivation like my MIL after she broke her hip a few weeks ago. Either way I'll say a prayer for her.

What cha do'in on yer vaca @Ma? Sumtin exotic, romantic, mysterious...or a spring clean of the house?
    SWDNF wanted to go see somebody (?) in concert and get out of the house for the 4th so we're headed to Las Vegas Sunday. You can do that at the drop of a hat once you're retired. Huh Mrs. Bunny? Sure hope there's not a lifeboat blocking our view at the concert. Free last minute tickets don't cha know? he he

Oh, I forgot what time it is. You're cutting zzz's.
    Have a good night's sleep @Ma
  • Oops, sorry I didn't hear my ding when you all @mentioned me!

Yes @rat9, 108°F is quite extreme for this year. Quite a few record breakers that day. And those wildfires are getting too frequent! And hey, you never know when a bigger nest egg will save your bacon! But happy that you're financially secure.
  • I have to admit, I was excited about flinging in SC, but I've been more frustrated than ever! Those levels are a lot more difficult to get 3 stars than I expected. And of course, was not happy at all with the compiled walkthrough videos. Yeah, I gotta admit I'm Old School and don't like changes in my routine very much. Especially when it takes up more time than necessary to get things done. But I'm over it now, since I finished my first run through and recorded my own videos.

Sorry for the rant...I feel better now 8-)

Gah! It's getting late, and my pillow is callin' my name. *yawn*

Nighty night!
  • I lived out your way for fifteen years @SweetP and never visited, or to be totally truthful, even heard of Oak Glenn. It sounds like a wonderfully located small community dotted with heirloom apple trees. Sounds like I missed a gem.
  • Hello guys,
    Good morning.

@rat hurry, Space challenge. They're ruining your ranking.
  • Ah @rat noticed that you already saw it.
    I hate those speedgames. Or, let's put it this way: I'm far to slow for this.
  • LOL We're both too slow for this game @bernersenn. @SJA101ABN was thinking outside the box on this one.
  • Yea! Momma comes hope late today. Enough of this bachelor life. I enjoy being waited on hand and foot.* Ha ha

*If you believed this statement I have some Florida swamp land and a few bridges in New York I'd like to sell to you.
  • @rat9, you have to drive through Banning to get to Oak Glen. We live about 45 mins from Banning, so we love riding up there and stopping for a few hours for breakfast and shopping, then either go back home with our goodies, or continue riding down to Yucaipa and Redlands. It's beautiful mile-high country, with apple orchards everywhere you look! During the harvest season, it's very crowded so we avoid those times. Someday though, we'll just have to get there early and enjoy the experience of picking our own apples!
  • Have a blast on your short weekend trip to Vegas @rat9! Which concert are you going to? Be careful, it's going to be very hot this weekend, so don't forget your sunscreen. And please wave hello to my son and grandkids when you pass by Mt. Charleston. They live on the other side in Pahrump.
  • @kathy, enjoy your vacation, you deserve it! Where to, and for how long? Stop in and say hi when you can.
  • @all -- Going to spend the 4th in Sacramento (family party). Thankfully it's only supposed to be in the low 90's. Last time we went (a few years ago) it was at least 105.
    On the way there, we will stop to play some golf in Carmel Valley.
    I'm playing SC, although done with the first push. Have all feathers and both GE's, but not all stars. To say that a few levels are hard is an understatement.
  • I'll wave to your grandkids from the plane @SweetP but I'm not taking a taxi towards Mt. Charleston/Pahrump. Too far West. Almost worth it to see the pretty trees that have the thin white bark that always looks like it's peeling off though. What type is that? Birch? I always wondered how they named that town. Isn't pahrump the word the police chant in the "Pirates of Penzance" when they're marching? Pahrump Pahrump...Pahrump Pahrump. lol
    As to the concert, it's some country star. I forget his name atm. He's got that lady from a TV cooking show that sings as a part time job with him. Yearwood?
Post in the New Forum!