The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2657
  • 159888 Comments
  • @kathy been flinging some ABO and raising a few scores. I gotta prepare for your arrival there
  • @kathy this crown looks good on me :P
  • I wouldn't even look at it if I were you @gumby , I'm wishing I never started a revisit to CB but all my stars are gone, i gotta fill it in: ( is brutal
    Wwwwwhhhhhiiiiinnnnneeee
    OB I'll have a Sunupper please with @sunshine's super flinging secret ingredient:)
  • @kathy I know your pain remember I lost all my scores on everything
  • As did I, @gumby. As did i.
  • @knichy :( sorry to hear it
  • Lol @gumbycrowntheif !! I knew someone would steal it, but i didn't expect it would be you!
    Ya out sux losing all your scores, once i get done with it, I'll back up again..sooo happy i have a friend who taught me how:) never have to worry about that again as long as i do it faithfully:)
  • @kathy its really shiny :)
  • lol @gumby enjoy it, Haha i seem to always set someone up for the steal !
    anyway earplugs going in, book on night night
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • It didn't kill me, it made me a better flinger. Really going back thru I GB no there are less than a dozen original scores between ABO, Rio, space+MW that I didn't beat, and seasons is new to me as of February
  • Sweet dreams @Ma
  • Mornin' @Ma. I achieved a new personal best in Mirror Cold Cuts last night. An average of 1.5 per level. It took nineteen 1st places to do it though. Poor Romo is at a 2.4 average per level. he he
    I challenge any flinger to match it. Are you listening @Sglouk? lol
  • Hey @All Welcome to Blues Night at the BP ( nooo noo @blues, is not Your night, you still have to work)

I'll start with a not really "traditional" blues but it Was in the modern blues category and I loooove this song, my ex sang this with Such feeling it brought tears to my eyes

https://youtu.be/sMmTkKz60W8
  • Nighy nite, couldn't play your tune @kathy "not available" rubbish thing came up again!
    Tried to list Ella, Etta, and other stuff, but bugged by the "not available"
    Hope this one works!

http://youtu.be/u2bigf337aU
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny sorry my song wouldn't play for you Stupid whatever makes that happen rules!!
    But yours worked for me:) great tune!!
    Sweet Dreams
  • The problem trying to improve in Cherry Blossom is that the boards are so close after the top 100 ,, in level 1-5 for example the difference between spot 100 and 200 is 1,100k tons of 10_,20,30 point differences while climbing the ladder unless you get a lucky fling!
    I'm not gonna be there long,, not a great level to go in late ya had to be there in the beginning and have had the patience and skill to fling for top 10 back then, which i had neither 4 years ago: (
    @ hunnybunny @karen68
  • OB I'll have a Blue Mongo , and I'll be in the back booth flinging so send the blues over every so often to make sure it's full)
    *relaxes comfotably in the back booth, sheds a small tear passing @Mumsies rocker and @Estars favorite booth where me and angryboy used to hide under when we needed to feel safe, *sniff*
  • @kathy WASSSSUPPP :) Simple Man - I love Skynyrd I saw them in concert
    @hunnybunny Yes you are right that crown really does look good on me :P
    @rat you are challenging Sglouk to come help Romo take your crown away?
  • @kathy check out my new avatar in the regular forum
  • @gumby Waaaasuuup!! Sorry i was eating dinner and zoning out!
  • @gumby Waaaasuuup!! Sorry i was eating dinner and zoning out!
  • @kathy ok I heard ya the first time LOL how was dinner?
  • Great Elmore James @Gumby ,
    Lol that crown Does look good on you , I'll check your new avatar in a sec, getting changed into jammies :)
  • Lol kept getting error box @gumby ! Posted twice , twice i think?
    Dinner was good leftover mac n cheese from Papa Gino's last night they give you a ton and it's yummy:)
  • @kathy I have to update my poached eggs scores and I found a few that I thought I had beaten my previous scores but hadn't. Dunno how I missed em but now got work to do LOL
  • Looove the new Avatar @gumby You should use Gravatar so it will show here!
    Gravatar.com is easy
  • What happened to tatoonie? @gumby
    I'm having Noooo fun in Cherry Blossom thinking of quitting it: (
  • I wonder where everyone is: (
  • @kathy most are sleeping or lurking, I will probably be sleeping soon, I have gravatar thats how you can see the pic I have here.
  • it was a pain for me to set it up and Im not sure if I could even get back on it, password etc
  • Hi @all -- Just read the last couple of pages. I haven't been lurking, just busy.
  • Ohh @gumby but by why doesn't your new one show here?
    I'm probably gonna have an early night as well, maybe we should have blues night on Fridays?
  • It should have saved your pw @gumby, no?
    Hi @mvnla2 :) not a busy night :(
  • @kathy its slow here in BP most nights lol. Seems many are across the pond so 1am there now or later
  • @kathy Magic slim :) good tune
  • @kathy or should I say good tunes :) its an hour long
  • Oohh oopsy @gumby lol I didn't realize it was a mix, guess that covers blues night haha!
    Bbiam
  • Nighty night @gumby sweet dreams,,i figure you've been silent for a while you've gone to sleep
    * goes back to the booth in the back, tries not to look at Mumsies Rocker or Estar booth ,gets settled to fling*
    Happy smile that there are still a few old friends and a few new:) that makes me feel not so sad:)
  • putting My book on, I'll be lurking.
    Just in case Nighty night all
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma

Hi @Gumby. Challenging @Sglouk to beat me sounds a little crazy in the light of day. *crazy like a fox* LOL
  • The Daily Challenge is so haaarrrrd!
Post in the New Forum!