The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2656
  • 159818 Comments
  • I'll sort that @pellystar enjoy ELO!
  • Aww @hunnybunny sorry you had a blue day: ( happy the blues helped improve your mood and a good song always helps:)
    @pellystar another video that can't play in my country: ( g'nite sleep well:)
  • Omgirraffe @hunnybunny I'm gonna have to hand you my crown for real lol, well at least i had it for a day in between thieves haha!
  • The Thief is off to bed, nighty night my crown-less friend xx
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny crowntheif Sweet Dreams:)
  • Did Mrs. Bunny take your crown to bed with her @Ma? Cheeky devil.

Romo took another of my top scores in Mirror Cold Cuts. He isn't giving up. But I took it back plus another one of his. he he he That gives me eighteen 1st places and I'm still barely staying ahead of him. LOL
  • Yes @Pa she stole it again after i retrieved it yesterday: (
    Sorry to hear @Romo stole another Trophy, but good you got it back And one of his haa ha
    Payback is a bitch!
  • Hi @all! LTNS. Getting bored with a lot of the AB games. Will have to return to the original bunch, where at least a lot of the time your score depended mostly on skill, with a little bit of luck. The new games are 50% money, 40% luck, and 10% skill.
  • Hey @mvnla2 nice to see you:) yes Ltns! Where ya been?
    Are you talking ABO early games? I'm currently flinging through the old seasons episodes, in Cherry Blossom atm, mostly known flingers in the top 10 on most levels,, a few unknowns but i just pay no attention and do my best, just finished Yotd in 12th place overall good enough for me:)
  • Agreed on the newer games , needing coins , lots of one bird wonders with luck needed!
  • @kathy -- I was thinking of ABO, Seasons, and maybe even Rio. I am still playing Friends, mostly because it has "new" levels every week. Not sure about Space, SW, or SW II. I never even finished SW II, but haven't been motivated to go back. I never tried much more than 3* and feathers in any of these games that have had new levels in the past year or so.
    Don't know if I mentioned it, but I've "officially" quit AB 2. Epic and AB Pop are rising rapidly to the top of the hit list.
  • @kathy WASSSSUUP and speaking of one bird wonders with lots of luck LOL this ABO challenge today is exactly that
    @mvnla2 hello
    @hunnybunny sleep well, and give kathy back her crown. It won't fit you well anyways the big bunny ears get in the way :)
  • @kathy the closest challenger so far is @karen68 at 5k points behind top score
  • @gumby Waaaasuuup!
    Good luck on the challenge,, pretty good to be close to @karen68!
    Yes @mvnla2 you did say you were done with in AB2 ,Epic and Pop, i never tried those actually and never really played SW2 either, i think maybe 1 or 2 levels but isn't that the one with swaps and sucj, didn't interest me anyway. I am enjoying flinging in the older seasons levels , although i whine about them is fun to revisit and read through old comments, and I've improved quite a bit in the few I've played:) some have gotten easier, see @hunnybunny forum. And as always have my eye out for unstable levels:)
  • Also @mvnla2 I've thought of Rio , but it's changed so much ,i may post the older levels at some point, but all the hoopla with coins and such idk it used to be my favorite but i was never very good at it anyway, after seasons I'm thinking ABO
  • Ooohh @gumby i misunderstood i thought you meant you were 5k behind @karen68 my bad: (
    Good luck though Birdday party? Meh''I'm in the middle of that one somewhere lol , maybe I'll give it a shot later.
  • @kathy I am about 3k behind karen
  • Not bad @gumby Wtg!!:)
    OB I'll have a Cherry Cola with a shot of hmm Sloe Gin ¿ does that go?
    What's a good cherry drink @gumby?
  • @kathy Cherry Coke :P
    barely in top 25 with my score not even close for a puppy yet
  • @kathy I'll be back in 2 or 3 hours
  • Cherry Coke ? O.k with the Sloe Gin lol! Plenty of time you'll get it!! Try whining lol!
  • Stupid error box i posted that 15 minutes ago!
  • I'll be sleeping @gumby , you working?
    Have a good night!
  • @kathy No I don't work nights, and Im back sooner than expected :)
  • I'm off to dreamland @gumby, you trying the new challenge Iotbs ?or whatever is called ,good luck see ya tomorrow nighty night
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • @kathy No Ill pass on this one, nighty night
  • Early night @Ma?

Edit: You really did go to bed.
    Good night Ma♥
  • *Pulls out earplugs from storage closet and places them on the bar and next to the door.*

Happy WHINE Tuesday everyone!

OB, a large mug of hot caffe latte, please it's gotten chilly this morning...from @hunnybunny, after my mixup in B&R. Thank you Mrs. Bunny! Speaking of that, congrats @pellystar, so sorry I got confused by her comments. But well-deserved, so enjoy the shiny new badge!

Happy Anniversary @rat9 and Mrs. @rat9! OB, please give the two lovebirds whatever their hearts desire on my tab.
  • Enjoy the beautiful day/evening everyone. I don't have anything to whinnneee about at the moment, maybe later when I go back to flinging in Seasons, so I'll be on my way now.

Happy Flinging @all!
    GBFNIMBBLIDK
  • I was about to whiiiiine about a couple of FHM levels but I am getting by on my own.

@MVNLA2 totally agree, I have seasons, Rio, and ABO. I made my way through space and MW, they were pretty cool, but I bricked that device and haven't gotten back into them. I wasn't terribly impressed with SW2, my son had it on his pad so I played a few but don't like the character swaps.

And AB2 - I played something like 10 levels and deleted it off my phone - total cartoony crap IMHO. the kids probably like it. Well, that kinda sounds like a whiiiiine!
  • Hi @SweetP. Forty years...how'd I get so lucky? But I can't take you up on your offer. Mrs. Rat headed to Las Vegas for the week. She says it's for work. Hmmm? I had Billy Joel tickets and a 5 star suite for the weekend for after she finished working but had to cancel due to elevated pain atm. Whaaaaaaa!!!! It would have been a nice anniversary getaway. Well, that's my Tuesday whiiinnnnnneeee!!!!
  • Have to agree with you @knichy. AB2 is total crap.
  • Thanks @sweetp and @hunnybunny for the nice new badge!

As Jeff Lynne would say sweet talkin' women.

@Kathy sorry you couldn't play my video...though that might be a blessing given my eccentric taste in music.

Had lunch with clients today who asked me the most extraordinary question:

Did I like Roy Orbison?

How can anyone not *love* The Big O?

Hope at least some of you can enjoy this:

• Great song @Pellystar. I started to say he was before your time but this song was released in 1989. As with all great singers lately, he died later that year.
  • @mvnla2 @knicky I played one level on AB2 and deleted it. Never tried Pops, Epic, Sw11, just like to fling in the old fashioned way...
    I have all my levels in Seasons and Space entered here, but not Rio, ABo or SW, although most of them are rubbish.

@kathy after lording over your east coast snow, and our lovely Spring, it snowed here today! Not for long, but snow at the end of April is unheard of in the south west of the UK!

Showa time...
  • @hunnybunny you got a pretty sweet score on the challenge, though, any tips?
  • @knicky look behind Terrance when you pull him back out of the sling. In the background there is a blacked out sign. Pull Terrance up till the top of his head meets the top of the middle board in the blacked out sign. You may have to play around with this depending on your device (I'm iPad Air2) All the lower bit should go, One or two pieces of blue stuff hit the TNT at the top left of the left structure. And setting off second TNT. After that it's down to those dreadful Chinese crackers taking out the sand, fruit, hams. Sometimes you get an amazing explosion of fruit and hams, but I'm nowhere near puppy...
  • Thanks @hunnybunny - pretty close to my straight ahead into bumper, this clips the stop sign and hits the headlight. got a 1-bird and a 2- bird over 160 in 5 throws, so i'll play with it.
  • Thanks for putting out the earplugs @Sweetp:)
    @Pellystar Wow !! That's one huge coincidence, I was thinking of Roy Orbison just yesterday and then someone asks you that hmm small world brain waves travel haha! Ilooove Roy:)
    Nice job on the challenge @hunnybunny:) did you get my note above CB 1-3 ?@bernersenn confirmed:)
    Ohh and congrats on the New badge @Pellystar, well deserved:)
    Hi @knichy hi @Pa:) sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip cuz of pain:( :(
  • OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please, it just sounds so good:)
  • Well I'm gonna Wwwwwhhhiiinee about Seasons Cherry Blossom in general it was always a tough episode but I'm having no luck improving my old scores: ( gotta play it through though because i lost progress there before i learned how to backup: (
    Wwwwwwhhhhiiiinnnneeee
    OB I'll have a refill please, and have the blues deliver to CB every hour on the hour!
  • @kathy I update " Seasons just got Easier " when there's a few things to add. There's a few now! I played CB 1-3 for an hour. I was 422 on the leaderboard, I'm still 422! But got close a few times. I've no memories of CB, just flung through before I found ABN, I expect.
    @gumby I love a Seasons challenge, but today just couldn't beat, or even get close to @hanbanero the previous top scorer
  • Here's one for @pellystar
    He's at the O2 tonight (if you don't know on your side of the pond, the O2 is the old Millennium Dome in London, featured in a James Bond film. Mr Bunny would know which one, it's a hateful venue for music, far too big) listening to ELO

http://youtu.be/dfK8t4j7I64

• Nighty night xx
    I'm leaving the princess to get her crown back, as @gumby said, it doesn't look good with large bunny ears!
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny thanks for leaving the crown:) I'm sure someone else will steal it,
    Sorry i missed you,, Sweet Dreams
  • As long as it's not me that steals your crown @Ma. I hate dem thieves.
  • @kathy WASSSSUUPP
    @hunnybunny I haven't even opened Eggsnatchers to even look at it
  • @Gumby Waaaassssuuupp???
    No worries @Pa you deserve a day with the crown, but it might not fit with your King of Space crown lol;)
Post in the New Forum!