The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2417
  • 159884 Comments
  • Aw, it's cloudy here. Guess I'll have to settle for listening to the ever-present black helicopters.
  • @ABcrazy -- Great pics! Are those both paintings?
  • Sorry @kel. It was a real nice pass here, but the Mosquitos were mighty thirsty! I had to bail early to retain some blood volume.

Hi @mvnla2 ! The first is a painting. The second is supposed to be a NYC July 4th show.
  • Ok all distractions over. Couple more pm's to respond to and now flinging time; )
    One more Big Thank You to everyone for the great and wonderful Birthday wishes and pressies:)¤♡♡ I'm truly sorry if i missed anyone:(
    OB I'll have a glass of that bubbly ty;)
  • @Kathy Hope you had a happy bday so far? :) Sorry i haven't had time to dig something up for you yet ;/
  • Awws no worries @Kelani just knowing you have good wishes for me and your friendship makes it a happy birthday:) I'm sure I'll hear more kelsongs (at least I hope) when you get a chance here and there:)
  • @Kathy I'd say that's a pretty good possibility. :)
  • :D I figure that @Kelani looking forward to it:)
    Edit : and I'm sure everyone in the BP is as well
  • Night @Pa
  • Nighty @Kathy Hope it was a good one. :)
  • Night Ma
  • Good morning (or whatever) @all

@mumsie So sorry to hear your Mum's not well, dear. . Good (((vibes))) and fingers xxxxxx'd for her.

@mvnla2 Beer: no, I should love to have seen Simon in action. . I just meant that I'd been to the famous Hofbräuhaus in Munich once - and once was enough!. Beerwise, Belguim is tops (we discussed that a long time ago, I recall).

@kelani Yes, my tastes in music are pretty eclectic. And I love discovering new stuff. Just a couple of genres I can't stand, punk for example - I detest deliberate ugliness in music.
    I'd still love to hear "Like an Angel" sung well - Ripsy and you could do it for sure. Such a shame to waste those lovely lyrics. .
  • Hi @Kathy, Only @beautifulvvorld works.
    @Rat9, let me lead BI Part2. ^^
  • Well Hello @BeautifulVVorld. I was wondering what happened to you.
    All work and no play makes Romo a dull boy.
    All play and no work makes Rat a mere toy.
  • Hey @rat
    Having a go at the challenge today, for a change. . pesky level tho'.

You in here for a liquid lunch? Take care, now. . .

Edit: Caro Emerald (she's a Dutchie):

http://youtu.be/15QzGe6Meq8

• I think I'm late but Happy Birthday Kathy! :)
  • @iamMighty -- Think @Kathy will be happy to see you, as are we all. How are you doing? Still flinging?
  • @mvnla2 Nice to see you here. I've completely lost all my flinging touch. I'm on a 2 month vacation now and I hope I get back all those old skills.
  • I think I'm going to get back at flinging by taking on the new Seasons update that is due to arrive tommorow I guess.
  • @mvnla2 Thanks for digging out the alternative! YT can be a pain sometimes (pYTa). Actually neither version shows her singing - the one I chose has amusing animated lyrics. Crossing my fingers I send you this one, the official video of "Back it up" - let's hope it's official in the US! Here you see her sing:

http://youtu.be/jo1cyl0QbWo

• @TomPuss that one works
  • Hi @kel, thanks for confirming!
    You're 30 points ahead of me on the challenge -:)
  • @TomPuss Glad to see you playing one! That's a first for me, I think. :) Pretty sure I'm not going any higher, though.
  • Hey everyone:)
    @Sweetp thanks for the flowers and beautiful cake:) I just love that big ol' Teddy Bear♡♡♡
    Sorry @beautifulvvorld did i mess up your name? Nice to see you again:)
    ((((((( @iammighty )))))))) sorry i missed you thanks for the birthday wishes ♡
    Hope your gonna pop in more often ? You'll get your flinging skills back in no time I'm sure:)
  • Whoa!! @TomPuss awesome video !! Thanks I love it!!
  • You're suppose to spell Romo's name correct in your apology @Ma. You dropped an "a" this time.
  • Darn it !! Thanks @Pa I'll fix it :)
  • Nope didn't see it @Kelani thanks for the link:) can't watch right now will in a bit:)
  • Really @Kelani The Shows Producer wa ON that flight!!! That is creepy. .
    Oh I had time to watch it...wow
  • Did you Actually Seee the episode or just that clip?
  • The time was wrong though..
  • @Kathy I was playing the show on DVR a few mins ago and heard that clip. Yeah, David Angell and (I think) his wife were on that flight. If the time had matched, it'd be way more than just creepy.
  • I didn't know Mark Wahlberg and Seth Macfarlane were supposed to be on that flight also. Heh. I miss too much news.
  • @Kathy creepy alert. The time in that video clip was almost right. The lady was talking about 10:00 arrival time, and Flight 11 would've landed in LAX around 10:30 AM local time.
  • Ya if the timing was right. . Your right waaayy more creepy than it is already!!
  • Ohhh @Kelani your right! ! If it handt crashed that'd be the flight..o thought she DId say 10:30
    Wow
    Edit She DID say 10:30 arrival time TWICe!!
    I'm sure the conspiracy theorists have that one on account! !
  • Fingers keep hitting numbers lol ..4 ) years early they KNEw!!! jk lol
  • @Kathy I found that Frasier clip on a conspiracy guy's page, and he's crazier than most. Best I could tell, he thinks David Angell never existed, and therefore didn't die on flight 11. I think because Angell looks a little different in every video he's in, or some nonsense.
  • Now that is Crazy @Kelani lol.
    I hate my bbrowser now Chrome had an update today and its awful!! No way to refresh pages
    Here I can but just hitting the page # but in pm can't do it:/ not on leaderboards either!
  • @Kathy Maybe they changed how the refresh button looks, or where it is? I can't believe they'd remove that ability.
  • @Kathy Hm, I was wrong. It says it's under the Three-dots Menu now, and it being removed from the address bar was intentional. A lot of people are...vocally mad about it: https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=411335
  • Nope @Kelani it isn't there :( I tried everything
  • Ahhh thnks for the link Kel it really sux:(
    No option to uninstall update either:/
  • They got so many negative comments and people posting the same bug, they had to block new comments on the subject. I saw it was assigned to someone, so maybe it'll be fixed at some point. You may have to use another browser til then.

@Kathy it is there, under Menu, or the three dots/lines whatever it's called. They moved it there from the address bar. Stupid thing to do, making it a two-step process.
Post in the New Forum!