The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2360
  • 159888 Comments
  • Level 13 is a forced powerup level.
  • I had tried it again @Kelani. Confidence is high, I repeat, confidence is high that the AA glitch has been fixed.
    I've been in BI so little lately it looked like you had moved up. You can almost catch 2nd place with a top score on 8-32. Good luck.
  • lol. thanks for the confidence vote :)
  • @SweetP quit taking my top scores! :P
  • Sorry @Kelani, I'll just stop entering my scores. Really, I don't mean to do it! Even some of the top scores are lower than what I actually have in the game. And I'm not using any PU's either!
  • Hi @all I found no e-mail noti when you left comment with "@romo" nor "@BeautifulVVorld" Hmmm strange.

@Kathy Sorry for taking the trophy. Now @rat9 has it :-)
    @Burpie Thanks for requesting friends.
    @Rat9 For BI8-32, seem I have different aiming point. The big bubble was down to the planet depending on luck, not managed by me. TT
  • Hi @Romo. Welcome back.
    @Kathy said she felt bad when she realized how nice you were after I took back your trophy last night. Have you improved your score on 8-32 with my strategy yet?
  • Now I feel bad for @Kathy. She went from 1st place on 8-32 to 4th place literally overnight. She's now almost 8k from 1st. *Oh, what a difference a day makes*
  • Hi everybody!

@Rat9 Thank you for the warm welcome to the 32 Million Club, and for the 8-32 strategy that got me in!

@Romo I plan on taking a long break form AB Space but you're gaining on me at an alarming rate. Could you please slow down ;-)
    For email notifications, check if everything is turned on in your profile settings
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/romo/settings/notifications/

@Kelani Do you want an old Android release for S-15?
  • @Romo What does the "TT" at the end of your message mean?

@Burpie I slowed way down in AB period. But for a completely different reason. Swap with you. lol
  • OB break open the champagne. All day. My tab please.

I just made the top ten club!

Woo hoo!
  • And I murdered @rat TT10 top score as well!!!
  • @HunnyBunny, little early for champagne here but what the hey -- it's a special occasion! Cheers! Clink-Clink.
  • @Romo / @BeautifulVVorld, two things:

1. Your self-notification test wouldn't have worked -- you need someone else to @mention you here to get an email notification.

2. While @Burpie's link is perfectly valid for other areas of ABN, there are separate notification settings for BP and other "old" forums. Follow this link: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/comment/150514#Comment_150514 and Estar's instructions. Then ask one of us to @mention you to test if it works.

Actually, I'll send you a PM with the same info as well in case you don't get this here.
  • My work is done. I finally succeeded in pushing Mrs. Bunny into legend in TT. She shall be remembered for all time as the great pythonesque rabbit in the TT forest. Or at least until AB's loses it's popularity. You couldn't have done it without me. ha ha ha ha
  • ::eye roll::
  • IKR @fenikus. Sheesh, talk about your rabbit stew. Sorry @hunnybunny, he's ruthless I tell ya! Have any drink that will give you that extra bunny hop, and put it on my tab. I want to see you get back on top!
  • Hello @Romo. Sorry I haven't met you before (or have I and can't remember?). Anyway, hope you get your notifications after going through @e-star's guide. It took me awhile to figure it out too, so don't worry, you're not alone.
  • @kelani, just curious about the smoke screen?
  • @SweetP, I think you must've misread something. Mrs. Bunny doesn't need to get back on top in TT, she's in top spot with quite an impressive margin.

She could use your "extra bunny hop" drinks to try and challenge the HH crown though.
  • @sweetp what about it? btw, I wask idding about the scores. After I wrote that, I took about 15 scores from some other guy, so it's ok :) Although half of them, the video score was higher. Oh well.
  • @burpie thanks. I have PC Space 1.0, just need to find time to install it on another box. (It won't run in a Windows VM on my laptop.). If that fails, I still have bluestacks and your tips. :)
  • Any techies in here use Plex Media Server? @Kelani or @Bupie, perhaps?
  • Actually @Kelani, I seem to remember you bought your Mom Google Chromecast recently, right?
  • @fenikus not me, but I was going to check it out after I get my network working right.

edit: I did, it's at her house, and she hasn't touched it AFAIK. :)
  • Ok, I'll PM you about it.
  • This is a woman who records everything she finds remotely interesting. At the time DVDs came out, she had a meticulously labeled VHS library of about 5,000 movies and a dozen complete TV series. Now she has a DVD library consisting of about 3,000 unlabeled DVDs stored on spindles (but she knows where everything is, somehow)
  • Good eye roll @funikus. Exactly the response I was shooting for. Ha ha

Excellent flinging in TT @HunnyBunny.
  • Thanks @rat just remember I did the Seasons Bonus top spot way before I met you. And I'm still there. I can fling!
    But where to go next?
    I don't like HH very much, but the BP pack needs my support.
    I'll take that drink @sweetp and see what I can do ;-)
  • I read that as I'll take that drink @SweetT. lol.
  • Sweet tea then, for @kelani
    OB Champagne for the rest
  • mm, sweet tea with lemon. only thing close is pepsi/coke w/lemon.
  • Yuck @Kelani. I guess you can tell I'm a transplanted Southerner. I only drink unsweetened tea with extra lemon. Never developed a taste for the sweet stuff.
  • Hmm...Season's Bonus you say?

Edit: I forgot the evil laugh. Mawhahahaha
  • Sorry @Hunnybunny, I'll pass on the Champagne. Been drinking dirty Stoli martinis this evening and I've been known to get out of control when I mix anything else with them ;-)
  • @Rat Some of the natives don't like it, either :) Personally, I only like it lightly sweetened. I'm not a fan of the 40% sugar, 50% water, 10% lemon juice tea that's so syrupy you'd swear it's tea concentrate.

This one place I worked in Charlotte had that stuff in the cafeteria. You could tell who drank it at lunch because they'd be passed out on their desks by 2pm.
  • @fenikus dirty Stoli Martini, and early evening
    I'm flying over tomorrow. I just found my drinking buddy;-)))))

Good night @all
  • @fenikus @Hunnybunny -- Never heard of a dirty martini, so had to look it up. Not sure that I'd like the olive brine. What kind of olives / olive brine do you use?
    Sounds like it might be as deadly as a good margarita.
  • Congrats @hunnybunny *clink*
    Sorry I'm late..g'nite
  • Haven't read up @fenikus but i saw your mention in my notification so I'll check it out thanks:)
  • @mvnla2, I use those big Spanish olives (sometimes called Queen) stuffed with pimiento. I would not find drinking olive brine appealing by any means, but mixed in with vodka and vermouth, it is a divine combination. For one dirty vodka martini, I do 3 oz of vodka, 3/4 to 1 oz olive brine, and 3/4 to 1 oz dry vermouth (the ration of last two ingredients really depends on subjective tastes and you don't want the total of the two to exceed 1.5 oz). Put in a shaker and fill with cubed ice. Shake, shake, shake, do not stir. Put 2-3 olives on a toothpick into the martini glass. Pour. Drink, eat one olive, drink some more. Repeat as necessary. Life becomes really good soon thereafter :-)
  • @fenikus You just mean the normal green w/pimiento olives, right? Not those huge black ones?
  • Right, any green olive with or even without pimiento will really do. I just prefer the big, stuffed, Queen ones vs. the tiny ones. The brine from both kinds is the same though. Don't use black olives or their brine.
  • @fenikus -- Does it work with gin also? We don't usually have vodka around.
  • @Kelani I hate those big black olives. Our school lunch program bought those in 55 gallon drums and put them on our food trays whether we wanted them or not. They ruined me on them for life. I think somebody was getting an olive kickback.
  • @mvnla2 -- yes, it absolutely works with Gin (same proportions). In fact, original martinis were gin based until vodka martini was popularized. Nowadays, you have to order a gin martini specifically or else they'll give you vodka martini. I have to admit that I do prefer vodka to gin though.
  • @funikus Although I seldom drink, I like the dirty vodka martini with medium size Manzanilla olives.
Post in the New Forum!