The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2320
  • 159889 Comments
  • Ooooh @Kelani, I LOVE stocktoad's reply to you on Beak 8-29. Wahahahaha.

Edit: Not that there's anything wrong with that...
  • TT4 is the only not possible score I'm sure of.

edit: @fenikus It went over my head.
  • @Kelani, "bi-platform guy" and "not that there's anything wrong with that"…I take it you're not a Seinfeld fan?
  • Hmmm interesting. .! Maybe try again sometime.I've had enough of level #3 for this week lol..
  • @fenikus I meant his first post. Hadn't seen the second one. He's been replied to.

I've seen a lot of episodes, but I don't remember that joke.

edit; ok I remember now.
  • Ohhh @kelani its just a pun .."politically correct" sorry I hadn't seen you say it went over your head..
  • @Kathy no, what went over my head was his first post. I hadn't seen the reply you're both giggling about when you said that.
  • Ohhh I see @kelani Fwiw I think you gave an eggsselant detailed explanation of aiming point ;) I am almost tempted to go back and try again:)
  • Heeeheeee @kelani good answr!! That's funny! !! @stocktoad is a good flinger And a good sport..wish he'd pop in here someday:/
  • @Kathy thank you. I was tempted to make a video and have a little bell ding when the sling was on the right aim spot, and an air horn when it wasn't.

Yeah, me too. I told him if he came across any more cursed levels to PM me or drop in here. I also posted a BP link in the forums talking to captrec about my plan for the cursed levels project.
  • Om Goodness! !!!! An American journalist was beheaded by the terrorists! ! I'm gonna throw up. *;:&*('
  • Sorry @klani I got distracted:( that's cool I'm glad you invites him here and sent the link
    Lol could you do that? The bell and horn thing? Reallu orjust kiddin.. sorry I'm really feel sick now bbiab gonna smoke and tajd adeep breadth.m
  • @Kathy Of course. Videos are hard for me, but I'm a darn good audio engineer.
  • I don't know how to make videos either @kelani. .my tablet has 'video maker' app but idk wth to do with it :D
  • Sooo @fenikus that's our goal 2.7 million ? Race ya :D
  • @Kathy I know how to make them, but it's hard on PC because the screen size is so big. To record what I see when I play would be HD-size, and a 1 minute video would be like 300-500MB. To get a sane size, I have to make the game window really small, then I can't see what I'm doing :)
  • No idea what 300-500 mb means @kelani but I'll take your word the it

Edit..ohhhh I get it.. for instance i took a video with my tablet but when i view it on phone is really small? Kinda ya /no ?
  • @Kelani, I was catching up on some episodes of Mountain Men. Our buddy Eustace decided that he needed a truck to haul some wood around but that gasoline was too expensive. So what does he do? He pulls out a piece of paper with some crude schematics for a wood gasifier and converts his truck to run on wood chips. Most of the truck's bed is taken by 3 huge barrels, but hey -- it runs!
  • @Kathy, yes --2.7M is the finish line. Good luck ;-)
  • Pretty clever @kelani !! But where is he gonna put the wood?
  • Good luck to you also @fenikus. .;) is nice to have a goal !! *clink* may the best/(or luckiest) flinger Win!!

Edit : although if one of the RatPack wins we All Win :)
  • Awww man the journalist was from NH .. to close to home:(
  • @Kathy fenikus said that, not me. By MB I mean file size. A normal flinging video is 2-5MB. mine would be 100x larger.

@fenikus there was a hillbilly blood episode where they did the same thing :P Lotsa smart guys up in them there hills.
  • @Kathy uh oh. Where from in NH? I know a journalist from Windham.
  • Uhmm hisname is Jim Foley he was kidnapped 2year ago. .in lybia then released but somehow went missing again. .in Syria .. he was from Rochester NH I think not positive:(
  • Ohh sorry. .thought that was you Kel.
    So @fenikus Where Did Eustace Put the Wood? If the bed was taken up by barrels? He is a very innovative man. Gotta give him that! !
  • @Kathy, that Eustace person is using his truck to haul wood around his large property which is basically a forest. So when he ran out of wood he just got out, chopped up some branches with his axe, and put the wood pieces in the barrel. Not bad for a redneck, lol.

Edit: Oh you meant where did he put the wood that he was hauling around…I think he just uses it to pull entire tree trunks to his saw mill so truck bed is not needed. I still think gas wouldn't be that expensive for such occasional use -- I think they were just showing off for the show.
  • Ahhhh lol I see @fenikus !! Yes if he was just hauling the tree trunks.. no need for the bed but i imagine it uses more gas hauling heavy tree trunks no? Anyway i like that show. . Is not bad..I gotta go. .night night. .
  • No kitty butt @Kenobi soory you complainedv so I hit the bottle..:/ night
  • @Kathy I did not complain. I made an observation. It's a cute kitten. but it IS mooning us. Ok, the NH guy I know is named Jeff, and he hasn't been missing. whew.

@fenikus does this make any sense: vas Igrate angri birds kao pijani četiri godine starog deteta
  • @Kelani, I assume you wanted to say: "You play angry birds like a drunk four year old"?

If so, it would be: "Vi igrate angry birds kao pijano cetvorogodisnje dete"
  • Happy that's it isn't the guy you know @kelani. .

:( but i bet lots of others knew him .. his mom published a letter..so sad..
    And more threats..
    I will have more nightmare tonight.
    O.k really good night for now. . Have a good night guys and a fantabulous flinging day tomorrow :D
  • What you wrote is how my sister's ex would probably say it. He spoke good enough to get by but it's extremely hard for foreigners to learn proper grammar. I think I mentioned before that every noun has a gender and there are 7 cases for each noun and verb so they all change based on context.
  • Night Ma
  • @Kelani Didn't Obama just bye a house in Asheville?
  • @Rat He did. I think it's slightly smaller than Biltmore, though.
    Like their property values weren't already sky-high.

@fenikus yes, you mentioned it was pretty darn ridiculous. So vas is...feminine?
  • @Kelani, "Vas" is a variation of "Vi" which means "you". But…"Ti" also means "you" --how could that be? There is a formal and informal "you" which you use based on whether you're familiar with the person or not. "Vi" is formal variation but to make things more complicated, if you were addressing two friends you would also call them "Vi" because they're in plural. Anyway, you would use "Vas" when you say something like "we will come to you" and "Vi" for "you will come to us". Shall I continue? I didn't think so :-)

p.s. "Vi", "Ti", and "Vas" are neutral gender.
  • What I explained with formal and informal is much like it's used in French.
  • Ok, just wondered. Thank you Mr. language teacher. :) I'm just glad the phrase was understandable. I kinda liked it.
  • Just need 1410 points for the PuppyQuest. muahaha.

edit: Too bad there's only like 400 points left on the level. :(
  • @Kelani, I hope you don't use that phrase on Eddie ;-)

Edit: Just for fun, I looked at his leaderboards to see if he entered any of the bonus/eagle level scores his 4-year old got with PUs. He didn't, but I think that should be allowed. 4 years old would be a cutoff though, I think 5+ year olds would beat us with or without PUs, heh-heh.
  • @fenikus lol, make a separate AB Kids Table leaderboard for 'em. Actually, I wish they just had a separate board for PU scores.

I may have my Save Eddie T-shirt on, but I'm still not seeing how he got that pillar to fall. :)
  • I think it had to be the big TNT on top left. I played the level some more and sometimes it starts falling to the right. So far, it always hit the wall for me, but the possibility is there, just gotta keep drilling it.
  • I just wonder why it's always the new, unknown people who hit these lucky shots.
Post in the New Forum!