Angry Birds Seasons celebrates its 5th birthday with it’s biggest update yet! Invasion Of The Egg Snatchers (v5.3.1) is now available for iOS and Android via Google Play, with more platforms coming soon!
From the Appstore:
Angry Birds Seasons is 5 years old! We’re celebrating with a spooky new episode, and a huge new update that makes Seasons totally free to download!
This update includes:
- New Episode: Invasion of the Egg Snatchers! 30 new levels with a kooky “1950’s B movie vibe.
- “Big Robot” Golden Egg that is unlocked after 3-starring all levels.
- Have you located the hidden Golden Egg!. If you need help finding any of the Golden Eggs hidden in Angry Birds Seasons check out our complete guide.
- Gameplay Rewards: Receive birdcoins by getting stars on any new level that you play (Note: this is a one time occurrence, replaying a level will not yield more birdcoins).
- Power Ups: Can be purchased with Birdcoins now.
- Daily Missions: Complete the missions to receive birdcoins and unlock special items.
- Bird Wear: Collect special items to unlock unique Bird Wear for each bird.
- New Power Bird: The Tele Bird, it zaps through obstacles to reach it’s target!
- Power-Up Test Site: Practice Shockwave’s and Tele Bird’s abilities in those unique levels.
- Power Birds level up and improve their skills now when you use them!
- Pig Days! more levels added to the “Coming Soon” list! For a complete listing of which levels are released when, see our Pig Days Guide. Note: Some users had issues with the “Cloud” download system last time, and it looks like it is being used again. Please let us know of any issues.
- Lastly, the Cloud System has been expanded to include early episodes (up to 2013) in an effort to save hard drive space.
- No new achievements for iOS, which is expected since the SD version is completely full and the HD version only has 4 points available.
Helpful links and notes:
- Invasion Of The Eggsnatchers 3-star walkthroughs will be live soon.
- Invasion Of The Eggsnatchers Total Destruction walkthroughs will take more time. Check out our other videos in case you get stuck; we have most levels of Seasons, and all levels released over the past year or so.
- The leaderboards will be live very soon. Remember that scores obtained with Power Ups are not permitted on our leaderboards.