With the NBA All-Star Game just around the corner (February 13-15 in New York City), hang out with the immortal Larry Legend and his feathery relatives! Angry Birds Seasons Ham Dunk: All-Star (v5.0.0) is now available for iOS and Android via Google Play, with more platforms coming soon!
This update comes with a decent amount of additional content, so let’s get going!
This update includes:
- 15 new levels added to the Ham Dunk episode! Some are themed around certain aspects of the All-Star Weekend, such as the Three Point Shootout and the infamous Slam Dunk Contest. Our walkthroughs are live if you need help.
- New Golden Egg! There is one hidden in-game (please don’t say here — some people might want to find ’em themselves). Note: These new levels are not required to unlock the Big Basketball level. If you need help finding any of the Golden Eggs hidden in Angry Birds Seasons check out our complete guide.
- Pig Days! 11 more levels added to the “Coming Soon” list! For a complete listing of which levels are released when, see our Pig Days Guide. The next level is set to be released for Valentine’s Day, it seems. Note: Some users had issues with the “Cloud” download system last time, and it looks like it is being used again. Please let us know of any issues.
- Return of the Mighty Spalding Basketball! These presented a very interesting challenge last time around, and we’re sure they’ll be no peewee game in this set of levels.
- No new achievements for iOS, which is expected since the SD version is completely full and the HD version only has 4 points available.
- Slam Dunk Bonus! Each bird or basketball which falls through the hoop counts — no, not for 3 points — but for a whopping 5,000 points!
Another minor addition is that once per level, the Shockwave Power-Up can be used for free. Just a friendly reminder the scores obtained using Power Ups are not permitted on our Leaderboards. And of course, the new app icon is sweet!
Helpful links and notes:
- Ham Dunk 3-star walkthroughs will be live soon.
- Ham Dunk Total Destruction walkthroughs will take more time. Check out our other videos in case you get stuck; we have most levels of Seasons, and all levels released over the past year or so.
- The leaderboards will be live very soon. Remember that scores obtained with Power Ups are not permitted on our leaderboards.