Update 1.1.1 out today

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.1.1 out today

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

The release post says the leaderboard issue for Epic Events should be fixed. Who says this is a good thing? I liked being alone, and therefore automatically the winner. I don’t want to compete against a lot of people I don’t know, nor do I want to compete against my Epic friends, several of whom would crush me.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Well for those who think a competition leaderboard should actually contain competition, I’d say it’s a good thing. For those who want the same prize just for participating as the elite competitor, I’d say you’ve now graduated from the 2nd grade “Olympics” to varsity althletics.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Maybe it will still limit it to 15 people per group competition so you are still guaranteed a prize just for playing. You’ll just get less snoutlings and maybe only 1 or 2 spots on the wheel instead of 3.

cali_mom
    @cali_mom

I think there is a bug in cave 11 #2. My blues should be able to get the pigs who can’t take damage over 235, they should be giving 210 damage for all pigs. However, every single time they are dodging. Also, several pigs who say they ignore damage over 235 will only accept damage over 235. The level is impossible to complete when the birds can’t hit the pigs they are supposed to be able to damage. I am using rain bird with the book set items-damage should be 210 for all, a friends paladin with the brown branch thingy set items-damage should be 630 (other pigs occasionally get 380 additional damage), and the blues with the birds set items-damage should be 530, plus 210 for all pigs. Please let me know if you are also having issues with this level.

Thank you

@admins

@amslimfordy

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

The Bomb Scissors change sucks. I have worked so hard to build up Bomb based on game rules, not a cheat. I understand fixing cheats, but those were the characteristics of the weapons. Change it back!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

It seems that the amount of mastery you get for playing a dungeon has been drastically reduced. I only got 18 today, whereas last week I got 42.

@AmSlimfordy
    — Not all of us want to play umpteen hours a day to get 1st.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I’m not sure what you expect then @mvnla2. It is called a competition.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

You can’t please everyone. Some people are spoiled and want everything.

However I understand and sympathize with people who are complaining about the Scissors set getting nerfed. I have one piece of that set and was looking forward to getting the other. Changing the strength of that set or any set by that much isn’t fair.

Anonymous

I know for sure that Mighty’s stamp card limit is NOT 19. Today I got on and the card showed up and it showed I completed the 7th day. It appeared to tally my Lucky Coins but it didn’t add the coins. My stamp cards WAS 19 but when this happened it changed to 20. Before the last few updates I did the time changing exploit to get as many Lucky Coins as I want but since they changed it I couldn’t do the golden pig anymore. Well now I can after the update! They must of fixed that problem so people can do the pig again!

klepziker
    @klepzeiker

With the new update(s) epic crashes to much. When it crashes u lost everything you spend. As long these crashes are not fixed, i recomend all players to not spend any money on this game!

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@klepzeiker yeah its hang too much in this update. I lost lots of stamina, friends birds, and rested bonus because i must force close the game.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

The game noticed that there was a new version out when I started the game today and it refused to let me play until I had updated, so it seems like you can not choose to wait to update when a new version is out any more.

[EpicBomber]
    @epicbomber

I play the game on a Kindle fire HDX. When launching the game today it indicated an update was available and took me to the App Store. What is available in the app store is version 1.1.0. And that is the same version that I am running now which was installed on 12 OCT 2014.

So not only is there no update available for me to install, I’m not allowed to play the version that is installed on my system. Epic failure!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@partshade Any user who had >19 cards had their count reset to 19. This undid the earlier “infinite replay” exploit in the Daily Golden Pig hunt, which allowed users to drastically increase their card count.

@epicbomber
    Try restarting your Kindle and accessing the App Store manually. You should see v1.1.1, released yesterday.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@epicbomber Sorry I forgot that Kindle uses Amazon, right? I haven’t seen the update land for Amazon yet, but I suspect it will be there in the next day or so.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Im at 20 cards right now because I was at the last day of golden pig streak when update came out and it gave me 20th card.

Also Scissors set items for black bird are nerfed so much the only have 33% chance to deal 25% (previously 100%) bonus damage which is very weak

abirds954
    @abirds954

@abyssuss What’s your discount now?

@mvnla2
    Go to your island, then the red totem part, then scroll through the rewards. Final one is a blacked out GPM.

Cloaky
    @cloaky

In the new “in to the void” challenge, my leaderboard is full of random people. Is anyone else’s like this?

TomC
    @tomc

@cloaky It’s supposed to be full of random people, though now the level ranges appear much larger instead of only people similar to your own level.

Cloaky
    @cloaky

@TomC that makes sense thank you.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

Has anyone confirmed what that blacked out GPM reward actually is? I haven’t finished the last cave yet so not sure if its even attainable now.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@abyssuss Thanks, nice discount.

@hack1ge
    I haven’t seen anyone confirm it yet. I’ve got 817 stars and no reward yet. Does anyone recall the previous star amounts to get rewards? Might be a pattern there…

angryde
    @angryde

Yeah, to echo my fellow nesters, I’m experiencing a tonne of post-update crashes and glitches: especially towards the end of the ‘orange void’ multi-wave (weekly challenge) battle. Hmmm, suspicious. But, to be fair, the App does seem to stabilize and/or settle down a couple of days after the update lands. Still, kinda annoyed… I’ve ‘lost’ at least 30 ‘stamina points/drinks’ today! I’m on the verge of writing a tone-heavy Email to Rovio customer service. Not because I’m actually that annoyed… but because every time I do they’re really awesome about it and refund my losses – and then some! So, can’t really complain! :-)

abirds954
    @abirds954

@angryde Write that email and get those free gold coins!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.1.1 out today

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.