Treasure Hunter preview

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Treasure Hunter preview

• Looks like you can see the Treasure Hunter’s abilities in game now after the most recent patch.

TreasureHunter.png

Looks pretty sweet. Resetting charge counter would be helpful in PVE if you don’t have the Sonic set – EDIT: Also he’s a nasty anti venomous class, paired up with Avenger you can completely negate anything Venomous team can do. Not much else (AFAIK) has been changed in the game. The Star collection went back down to 1026. There’s an advertisement button for other Rovio games that now shows up in the bottom left.

Post here if you’ve noticed any other changes.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 56 total)
  • Replies
  • JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

I had a video I was just about to upload for predictions for the Treasure Hunter’s Kit.

Looks like I was slightly off the mark -_-

Buy Some Time looks interesting though sadly it’s not as impactful in Arena then its support skill.

sal9
    @sal9

It looks like Rovio finally fixed the Facebook login bug.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have updated but I have no information about the new class. The stars are back to 1026 otherwise much the same. I use iPad.

Still need to log into FB each restart.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

I haven’t the new class in preview.
    When I launch the game, I am connected to facebook on calendar but not in the friends list of the nest.

In description of update, what is “new videos rewards – more options more rewards” ?

Edit : News sets for Red and Chuck have disapear in GPM.

vyse12012
    @vyse12012

I wonder if the Resetting charge will work in the arena because you can’t attack a wounded bird.

The description says the reset the target of the attack.

The passive ability is very cool tho !

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@grimmjow I’m seeing the same thing regarding the new sets. The newest set listed is the Blues Shadow set. Mess up by Rovio or are the sets no longer available through GPM?

@vinnieb00
    Although I like the abilities of the Treasure hunter, they definitely don’t have a Treasure Hunter feel. I was expecting some tongue-in-cheek references to Indiana Jones or something like that (or maybe they’re there and I’m just not getting them).

@vyse12012
    I don’t think you can reset the KO counter of a bird using TH since you can’t attack a KOed bird.

Suzy
    @suzyq

The new Blues class Treasure Hunter hasn’t shown up on my Kindle yet.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Since this morning I’m no longer able to preview the Treasure Hunter class. Also found a couple odd glitches:

Shards no longer showing up in the end of week wheel (presumably we’ll still get them, this is just a visual glitch)
    Enchant Shards missing from wheel.png

Being able to watch ads to get +10% Atk/Health in arena
    Ad Boost Arena.png

Squire Pig looks like he lost some weight
    SquirePig Visual Glitch.png

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sal9 — IMO, the FB glitch is even worse than before. I had gotten into the habit of logging into FB from the daily calendar screen, so that my free rolls on a friends machine would not all be from McCool. Now when I check the calendar, it says I am logged in, but when I go to the nest, I still have to log in. Don’t know if I will get my free LC from the calendar; will let you know.

Anonymous

Best class ever for the Saturday dungeon. :D

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@sal9 @mvlna2 The FB glitch for IOS is still there for me. What makes it worse now is that the calendar shows you logged in even if you are not. I didn’t get my bonus GC today because of that. The only ways to log in now are your nest or go to the caves. Hopefully they fix that soon.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@gabe-nestor — I didn’t get my LC from the calendar today either.

Stick Pig
    @stickpig2

You can now catch up the daily calendar a little if you miss some day – by watching a video.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

I hot an option to purchase starter sets for chuck and red containing the golden hammer and lightning wand respectively as well as 1500 snouts and 100 lc. Cost is sek 30 which is 60% of the normal 100 lc purchase… Can’t make up no mind about it though…

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@napoleongl

Where do you see this ?
    Picture ?

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@grimmjow
    In the nest shop. Says special all over it and I also have a small icon on the right side of the island screen.
    In the shop it looked like this (before I bought one of them and both disappeared).
    More pics of the details in my album but it takes forever to fix them all via my phone…
    image.jpg

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@napoleongl

What’s your device ?
    “Legendary Set”, What Set ? It’s randomly or not ? It’s a full set or just one item ?

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@grimmjow
    iPhone 5 iOS 8.2 I think.
    Have played for some 18 months or so so I’m not really in the position to get a starting package.
    Maybe Rovno decided that iOS should get some love after all of the extras android users have gotten.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@napoleongl

I am on iOS and I have no these offers. But I want them.
    If already I pay for something, I prefer to be sure to obtain the legendary weapons in levels maximum rather than to buy LC and to hope to have the good weapons in the GPM.

If you say that it is 60 % of the pack 100 LC, it is only 3 €.
    This price for a complete legendary set, me takes. Hoping that they made them all later.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Sorry not starter set , starter bundle is the correct word. It was the weapons only (ie not the shields) that were included. And 3€ sounds reasonable. Still it was a good price, just sorry I pressed the wrong one and didn’t by the red set as I could then have scrapped my old hammer for six shards.
    Edit. Forgot @grimmjow

sal9
    @sal9

@mvnla2 I agree, very misleading.

gh0sti
    @gh0sti

anyone else not seeing the new item sets for Red and Chuck in Golden Pig I cant seem to win them at all.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@gh0sti I am not seeing banner breaker or chucks new sonic set in the GP. Interestingly I have not seen many sonic sets in the arena since the update. It could be luck on my part, if so long may it continue.

I have also had no special offers. I use iOS.

BBWolf
    @nigh7hun7er

Playing on 2 andoid devices here. One is level 50 the other level 29. I got the starter pack only onthe lower level one. I guess its only for lower level players.
    Noticed some visual updates for the free spin, some are alredy mentioned and nothing else. Also cant see the new class description as @jadedbacon.

dillo
    @dillo

Untouchable + Shadow set could be a real nightmare to face if it holds up (I seem to remember the Hook/Compass set’s damage to enemies less than 20% health varies between 200000 and 500000 though truthfully that makes little difference). Combining that with Mana set and Valiant in the arena and I might just throw up a little.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Treasure Hunter preview

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.