The Blues Brothers – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Blues Brothers – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 106 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 expect from Jenga try run the Event nodes i am also doing the same it helped me very much at the x6 beach nodes.

Raizir
    @raizir

OK, I got windblade now, temporarily completing the valkyries (you know why i said temporarily) squad. I wonder what Windblade accessory i should work towards now…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@raizir If you can only get one, get Swords for incendiary rounds. Vehicle time is useless and incendiary will do more for you than defense.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

I did run event nodes but none went to the beach as I’ve said it is not a problem for me as I already had everything on offer. What gets my back up is they set daily task’s that they know can’t be completed and so IMHO that is very wrong of them.

UPDATE
    I just started my 1st run of 4 and The Big Guy appeared I was using Grey Slam Grim and I missed a missile and it hit me then it was goodnight sweetheart dead. Energon Starscream then dropped to play just as a missile appeared and I had no chance of taking it out and yet again 1 hit and it was all over. This has never happened to me before as I’ve been hit several times and still not killed. So it looks like they’ve messed with the power of the Big Guy. Unreal half way into an event

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@paul13 If you had a regular beach node, you can pause and exit back to the menu as soon as the level starts. Thats what I do to get those daily missions complete.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@gabe-nestor

True but you have to get nodes for the beach in the first place lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i believe the targeting system of the transformers i see many times my Grimlocks and E. Starscream Dark Megatron, Ultimate Megatron are not respond in my command by tap on the target and the transformers it self has been constantly targeting something else! i am getting tired of those bugs, the game has been undergraded so much that it’s not worth spend time on it NOT a word to spend a cent to buy something for this game! It’s pity!

ED209
    @ed209

I just played this when I had the free time or bored at work as I had all three characters already, got all the accessories now and wasted the rest on coins.

glad I don’t have to worry about the events at the moment as it gives me time to catch up on upgrading the characters I have already unlocked

@elpapam
    , I am also getting fed up with the bugs in the game, im at a stage now where I start my upgrade off, replace the minerals by missions or the nodes and leave it till my upgrade has finished then I repeat it again

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes the bugs and issues not getting fixed is getting beyond a joke as I’ve said no end of times before. I’ve just done my 2nd event 4 run of the day and have not done any normal nodes as I’m updating some of my bots and there seems to be something different going on similar to what you are having @elpapam I can’t target anything and it’s doing it on its own as if the auto – target is overriding me and i’ve only used that option when it first came out and found it was a waste of time and space so don’t use the bloody thing.
    I also am now thinking that they read these posts in house and check what is being reported and as they can’t reproduce the bug think we are pulling a fast 1 and that is why nothing is being done about all the bugs in the game. If this is the case they will end up driving people away from the game.

Raizir
    @raizir

Welp, the event is over, use up any tokens you have to get useless coins!

I got the swords accessory for windblade.

I MAY get 1 of the accessories for either Bluestreak or prowl.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

So is there another event starting Friday or something, or are they taking a rare week off?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

It was almost 2 hours after the event ended, but because of the timer bug, it said I had 2 hours left to play. For fun, I wondered what would happen if I played. I only played one node earlier to get the missile blocking quest, so I was in 14th. I played the four runs I had available and moved up to 4th and a couple token levels. I exited the game, cleared it from memory, and restarted. Window popped up saying I finished 4th and gave me my 300 tokens. If I didn’t clear it, I guess I could have waited an hour and made one more run, or spend gems to recharge to move up higher.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 I have just returned from an Apple Store and i have had my iPhone checked and the phone as it was expected it was in mint condition i have the report from Apple that phone has passed all the tests and it’s working 100% With this report i had submit another ticket to Rovio Support to fix the BUG! The controls from times to times is like my screen isn’t working or working wrong! And i check my self the touch screen, i run tests all was perfect and to be sure i took my phone to the Apple Store to check from an expert and as i told the phone was perfect. So that mean the shitty programming of the game cause all those!

@ed209
    same story here! And i have found so many bugs that can’t find my self to give excuse them to be there, i wonder are they have a debug team that run the game? Also are they running in multiple platforms the game i mean iOS/Android/Windows Phone etch… Because if they have a debug team and the debug team plays the actual game they should have seen all those bugs. Or we the users of this forum are the debugging test subjects? But even if we are test subjects till now form all those bus that was been told here IF they have fix the 1% of them it would be nice! But personally speaking i am submit tickets with photos and everything explain everything of that bugs BUT NOTHING goes back at the programming team.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I don’t think for 1 min that it’s anybodies device at fault as it is happening at a cross platform level and that means an app bug/issue.
    well we’ve not got long to wait to see if they push another event as come midnight the daily task will,reset to a new 1 and if there are tokens up for grabs then a new event is on the way if no tokens then no event coming.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 the new event it will be sure but we don’t know what it will be. We have to face the truth that we will have weekly new events!

But expect the events nobody of them are doing something with those numerous bugs!

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Surprisingly there are no events after The Blues Brothers event which is good. Now I’ll just keep doing daily quests then.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I am still hoping for another seeker event soon so I can unlock skywarp.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

meh i might leave untouched the game for a week or so to have some rest!

sheepybach
    @paul13

Oh how nice today’s Task and rewards are all pigs and coins like we need them.
    Rovio how about putting a shed load of Gems into the Task’s and give us something to play for. The way you are going by only giving Pigs and Coins you are just driving us players away from the game or is that what you want????

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

BRING BACK THE EVENTS! This game is ridiculously boring without them. We need some accessories for the grimlocks and the optimus primes!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

One event that i hope to get in Halloween season is that with Nemesis Optimus Prime this time i hope it will be free or in smaller price from last’s years offer.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The events I’m hoping for are Nemesis, second chance at the Seekers (Starscream specifically) and a large accessory dump for the Birds like the Pigs got in the Peace Through Tyranny event. Also want to see Dead End released before the one year anniversary in November of him being “coming soon”.

Raizir
    @raizir

Didn’t one of the previous update logs mention something about a planet eater?

Phillips
    @phillips

Unicron is the planet eater.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Blues Brothers – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.