The Blues Brothers – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Blues Brothers – New Event!

• OK another new event for accessories for Prowl & Bluestreak and probably to gain the two Transformers for those that don’t own them.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 106 total)
  • Replies
  • Geli
    @geli

<sarcasm font>
    Yippie! The break between events/challenges is soooooo long! I was getting rusty!
    </sarcasm font>

A mission from God! Jake and Elwood must be happy!

cbya
    @cbya

Looks like constant weekly events from here on out….?

At least for a lot of players this one will require minimal participation…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@geli ABT is making history with so many unstoppable events from July!

CD
    @bartiedog

Well we can see just how excited the players are by the number of posts here…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

this event it will only help me in daily missions/tasks. i will not participate to win accessories or the tfs i already have accessories and the tfs.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m in it for their accessories. As a long standing TF fan, they look incomplete without the cannons. It’d be nice if they added some new accessories though.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@elpapam *cough, cough* Actually, AB Fight! started first with its non-stop event before AB Transformers. *cough*

I think I’ll participate this event since my Prowl and Bluestreak didn’t have any accessories at all.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@kogurazul i don’t play AB Fight and i have never ever had the app. I am only speaking for the ABT here and nothing else.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I would guess this will be like the Valkyrie event. That one had the Stellas and Shockwave and their accessories. So I’m thinking this one will have the Blues and one of the event exclusive characters and their accessories. Probably Acid Storm since it has been the longest since he was last available.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve already got the Launchers accessory for both of these guys, so I think I’ll be skipping this one.

Good luck to anyone who has to suffer through yet another event.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

The Blues Brothers? Hopefully Smosh Games won’t copyright Rovio for that. LOL :D

ED209
    @ed209

these two guys up for grabs again? this would be the second event they have been in over the last 3 weeks?

what’s with all the events one after another? its insane but ill be skipping this one has I have them already. Just need the prime you had to buy and one of the three characters that appeared a few events ago.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

its so freakin funny its the smosh reference

sheepybach
    @paul13

Ahhhhhhhh for the love of all things that are good Rovio stop this event until you’ve fixed all the issues and bugs that are all outstanding. The game is no longer enjoyable as you’ve messed so much up

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 the bugs sorry i mean issues are here to stay!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Don’t wind me up please lol I’m wound up like a spinning top as it is and a little more and I’ll go bang pmsl

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 ok my bad i won’t mess with your wounds :)

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

I’m with @optimuspig I have both of their shoulder cannons, they don’t have anything else noteworthy. Unless they introduce some new accessories, or maybe throw in accessories for a 3rd character then there is nothing for me to play for.

If they’re going to run these constantly, how about a Grimlocks event, there are 3 of them, they’re lacking in accessories and could use a few introduced and available through an event.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

If they’re going to make these a weekly occurrence, then need to toss in some exclusive accessories. I only have Launchers for Prowl, but I have Sunglasses for both. a Half a day of play, or collecting tokens each day from the daily quests, should get me the other Launcher and both Baseball Caps.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Nah you are good mate just lack of sleep but be back to normal soon as Sam came home yesterday lol

sheepybach
    @paul13

Hope you all have fun with this event as I ‘m not going to be playing as already have all on offer.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Event is on for five days (ends 20:00 EDT on Sep 28)

Nothing at all that’s new:

– Prowl and Launchers

– Bluestreak and Launchers

– Windblade and Metroplex, Swords, Trident

Good luck to everyone who’s playing.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Too bad they didn’t offer Windblade’s crown as a prize too. Either way all I need is 400 more tokens to get the launchers. It will be a quick one day event for me.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

My first set of runs were almost worthless. Three were in Pig City and the block totals for tokens are ridiculous. I’m glad I only want the launchers and with daily quests shouldn’t have a problem getting both sets.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@gabe-nestor

“Too bad they didn’t offer Windblade’s crown as a prize too.”

During the original “Enter the Silverbird” event, the only accessories offered for her were the Metroplex, Swords, and Trident, so I’m guessing that Rovio just got lazy and programmed in the same thing for this event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum The Blues Brothers – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.