Thanksgiving Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 55 total)
  • Replies
  • Catrine
    @catrine

Some good news I got 25 turkeys when playing with a
    egg bot So egg or now works again and spending 1 or 2 gems just before it makes place with pig isn’t so bad. I got too 100 quick. But that’s it I guess the gems I make I would have spent most of them and I don’t want a hat!

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I am 15 turkeys away from a hat that I don’t want. I am not even trying for 1500 turkeys.

Mp127
    @mp127

I just got (impossible!) 34 turkeys in one node. So that’s may not be as hard/long/boring to get 5th gift.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That’s not worth the effort. I’m still less than 400. No way I’m going for Levels 4 and 5.

nemisispig
    @nemisispig

Most I’ve had so far is 37 and just got 40 in the woods,had lots before that with zero tho

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

[shrug] They just missed a perfect opportunity. All they had to do was place a new bot at the end of the challenge, announce it, and then allow turkey doubling for ads. As a result, 99% of ABT players would play for five full days barely stopping to eat and sleep and watching every ad they could milk. Summary revenue would by orders of magnitude exceed whatever Rovio will possibly get from a couple of sods who actually agree to pay live money for an extra bird.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@werehamsta Lol! Good point.

taco
    @geary

I see no point in going for the 1500 turkey box way to much work for nothing.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m unable to play because of the stupid “Updating Progress” code. The screen pops up after the finished run screen, but before the turkey count screen, so I’m not getting credit for the turkeys. The turkey count screen doesn’t come up at all if I play offline and switch on at the finished run screen. I’m so annoyed…

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

I’m playing the game on my Android phone. For me the prizes were:
    2nd prize of gems was 50 gems.
    The 3rd prize is a Thanksgiving hat for Optimus Prime only.
    The 4th prize of gems was 150 gems.
    The 5th prize of gems is 300 gems.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yesterday My Grandson and I had a comp to see who could get the most flying thingys. We did 10 Nodes each and he won with a grand total of 3 . I ended up with 2 So 20 nodes completed for 5 yeah ok

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader

Right on point. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, I think the “Updating Progress” code is deliberate. I’m an application developer (albeit for the enterprise) and code is neither nefarious nor does it automatically provide it’s own convenient explanation when its misbehaving. I do think the “Updating Progress” code was misbehaving when it was stealing gems, but handing out free upgrades, but now it resets everything to make it look like its restoring to an earlier point in time when all it’s really doing is taking your stuff. For me, it’s not taking my stuff, but it’s blocking me from playing in the contest.

otter
    @otter

This has to be the LAMEST “chalenge” I have ever partisipated in….. 10, 100, 500 then 1500 turkins???? REALLY?????? It took me 2+ days to get to 500…. For what???? Some dorky hat that does not do anything…. At this rate it will take another 4 days to get to 1500…. But the challenge ends in 2+ days…. I guit on this one… No more videos from me for rovio….. I hope others will follow suit and hit them in the wallet…. As they have no problem sticking it to us….. And those lame candid responces are worthless….. Nothing gets fixed…. It just gets worse…

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

I reach 2020/3000. With 500 turkeys by day, it’s possible.
    Any news about the new character and how unlock it ?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Less than two-and-a-half days to go and I’ve just barely cracked 500 turkeys.

Definitely not going to waste any effort trying to hit 1,500.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I’ve collected just over 1000 turkeys. I guess this means I’m compulsive. This is probably as much ABT playing as I want to do for the entire 2016 packed into the past few days for a reward that I’m really not vested in. Something about that turkey popped meter has taken hold of my brain. Which feels like scrambled eggs now after countless mindless runs through the same few silly areas. :-)

This is not a rant….nobody to blame but myself. I am on the Rovio fan side. I just want an update to the game with new areas.

I’d be happy to never unlock another character. I have more than enough. Once they are unlocked, my compulsive side takes over and upgrading them to atleast level 11 becomes so important in my life.

Narc
    @narc

I just got 1500 turkeys and received 150 gems as a prize. What a waste.

sheepybach
    @paul13

This was the worst competition ever from Rovio as I found that 71.36% of the nodes completed gave 0 to 3 flying pigs/turkeys with most giving 0. The most I got 1 time was 32. I’m glad it’s gone, no comment on the prizes, a hat, boy oh boy.

dmsral
    @dmsral

I stopped at 100, way too much effort try for 500 regardless of the prize. Poorly conceived contest.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Isn’t it funny how now that the Thanksgiving Challenge is finished the flying turkey pigs are suddenly showing up in high numbers again?

Typical Rovio bait-and-switch.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m just glad that I didn’t go out of my way for this challenge. Didn’t play any more than I normally would. I may have even played less :D

Accumulated 775 turkey pigs over six days. There’s no way I would have reached Level 5 without killing myself in the process.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Snap since the Comp ended there are a lot more flying pigs around.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Black Friday start this morning.
    Yet : Gems + 100 %
    Next : Items.

Maybe the new character at the end, for gems.

Scotto
    @forterox

Got to the hat, where do I redeem my prizes?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

^ The barracks, same place as where you’d buy other swag. The hat will be available for free.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.