Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 Here’s the link for Opera VPN :
    Link : https://itunes.apple.com/id/app/opera-free-vpn-unlimited-free/id1080756781?mt=8
    I recommend the US or Singapore servers. They’re faster and well, better.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m getting a little annoyed now…
    It’s another new set item, but ONCE AGAIN IT DOESN’T COMPLETE A SET. Instead, I start incomplete set #22. Three more and I have them all ._.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Mensch! Klar… das war’s. Du bist 100% Verfluchung. Solch eine Schande! :-/

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

What are names of new items for Blues ? Need english name please ^^
    So, do you see on twitter ? Update 1.5.3 comes with 3 new banner set… *Sigh*

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow

@datguygamer
    has given the names away earlier this month. Hunters Bow is the weapon and Hunters Horn is the off-hand. The set bonus is called “Avenging Will”.

@angryde

Yah… :(
    But I still hope for a miracle. XD

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@smwforever45
    Thanks. Hope Rovio stop set after this last generation…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

WOOHOO!
    I got yet another set item for the Blues, from a free friend’s GPM roll…
    It was another one I didn’t have yet, but this time, it completed my BEEP! set!!!

At last, light at the end of the tunnel! Although it’s not Artillery, I’m still quite satisfied :)

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    Congrats Yosh! BEEP! Is better than Ballista anyway IMO. Certainly, average damage per attack is higher, at the very least. BEEP! Is the Blues set that I chose to enchant all the way up to 10 first. (Though I will say it’s reeeeally satisfying to get a Ballista Crit Strike when you need it…)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow @smwforever45 Correction: 18 new banner sets are coming but they will unveil them as time goes (this time being 3). They are coded in already and *some* of them are very interesting to say the least. I won’t spoil anything now. Let’s just wait and see. :)

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45

BEEP! is way better than Artillery. Enchant it fully and you’ll see how strong your BLues really is :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus @pixelyzed
    Whenever I faced enemies with those sets in the Arena, Artillery was ALWAYS the more effective one. And whatever set threatens me the most, I want as well. :P

Oh and I will be the last person to enchant a set item to max. Such a waste of shards and materials :P

@datguygamer

Woah, darn! Hopefully there won’t be anything even better than Valiant…

Pointless
    @pointless

@pixelyzed that is really a matter of opinion, based on the way you play and your preferred Classes. I use Ballista with every Blues Class, save Spies (which is an all too obvious pick for BEEP!). And considering I rarely use Spies anymore (as PvE is irrelevant), I haven’t even bothered Enchanting my L62 BEEP! Set at all…

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@pointless @smwforever45

Of course it’s a matter of opinion ;) Always preface whatever I say here with “IMO”.

For me and my style of play, BEEP! has been far more effective and, yes, I’ve also been hurt by enemies with Artillery in the Arena but I didn’t have much success with it when I had the level 52 version. I also mostly play with Tricksters or Rogues and rarely Spies.

But these days, at least in the Arena, my go to team has changed so I’m now mostly using Palladin with Banner Breaker or Flaring Presence (because of both sets’ attack bonuses), TBird with Last Will (TJ outside the Arena) and Bard with Lasting Song. I was using the Blues a lot more in the Arena before but with all the latest updates, the above works well for me.

But my birds are much stronger than they used to be. Right now I can’t use either complete set as I have half of both and keep getting crap in the GPM. Waiting on BEEP!’s Robot and Artillery’s Ballista Bolts. I plan on using both. In the past, BEEP!’s collateral damage served me well, in the future we’ll see :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Funnily, Spies are my go-to class for the Blues in PvE AND PvP… :)
    If I had Artillery I’d probably use Tricksters, TH or Skulkers way more often.

I rarely use Matilda or Bomb at all. Unless the objectives require me to. I still love Witch, though. :)

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I user Matilda a lot with Lasting Song in the Arena (with Witch before, more with Bard now until Witch gets Elite) because of the massive health refill of Lasting Song when using the Chili on any bird while Matilda with Lasting Song is standing. Witch has great healing in the Arena on its own but Bard is Elite and has stronger attack than Witch (3171 damage for Bard and 2882 for Witch). Both are M15 so the additional basic health Bard gets because it’s Elite makes a difference too. Can’t wait to get Elite Witch though because it has other advantages.

For instance, Witch has a venomous effects where the target gets 15% of orininal damage for 3 turns and Witch is healed by same for 3 turns as well. Already good. If you mix it with Stone Guard, the targets it hits that have a negative effect on them like Witch’s Sinister Smite get 150% damage 100% of the time as long as the target has any negative effect on it. Very effective against the banner in the Arena. My Elite Stone Guard is also M15 now.

As for Blues, I love Tricksters because of the high damage and instant removal of helpful effects on target. With BEEP! it can be devastating on already damaged enemy teams. Again, cannot wait for Elite Treasure Hunters, it yields even higher damage than Tricksters already (both are M15 for me) and its other effects are just as great if different. Awesome for cave battles (hope we get new caves soon!).

Where Artillery is truly devastating is with critical strikes. Deadly! That’s what does us in in the Arena ;)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Damn bro, that is so exciting! AND the BEST set for blues, eh! XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Damage wise the Ballista is best, for AOE it’s BEEP! and for toss obviously the Cheater! set is mandatory.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    As I said above BEEP! is only my second choice. Once I get a full Artillery set I WILL replace it. :P

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

FINALLY! I got my Level 62 Valliant Head completing my set. Fully enchanted both items. Unfortunately I have 3 defeats today ;) Sitting in first and 99% certain to finish in the top 3 of my Diamond league so this is good :)

angryde
    @angryde

@pixelyzed Wow, congrats on FINALLY spinning-up Valiant Head!! :D That’s awesome!! We all know how patient you’ve been… waiting for that XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    Congrats man! Seems like a good sign for me to finally bring my own Valiant Head to L62 and Diamond, too!

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryde Thanks! I know I’ve whined about it for a while ;) Hope it makes a real difference now.

@smwforever45
    Thanks man! I’ve actually barely made Diamond twice before on the last week of the 2 previous seasons. So this is my third time reaching Diamond. But I never competed in it like this week and it still looks like I will make top 3 so I’m happy about that, especially since I didn’t have to grind much. I’m now second as I expected as the guy who’s first always grinds a bit while I’m alseep. He’s not far ahead but I already got my 3 defeats. Number 3 seems to have stopped not far behind me. Number 4 is 6K behind me and hasn’t changed in a while so I think I’m safe :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Spies with Beep set is most effective in most situations when using Blues. Even when facing single enemy Spies with Beep set can do good dmg.

BTW. Lucky roll for me :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

A free roll on a friend’s GPM completed my Shadow Steps set. Neat to have, but not one I’ll use :)

@kennymcc

Nice one! Since you’ll get the weapon part later this month that’s a complete set for you :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Nice! @kennymcc. This is mostly an arena based set though. It has uses outside as well but they definitely made this thing with arena in mind.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.