Scoring Formula for points and stars

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Scoring Formula for points and stars

• I have a theory about the scoring formula and it seems to match what I have seen so far.

Scoring points per level:
    (1) All material and pigs carry the same value, whether it is a giant stone block or a balloon or a tiny wood piece.
    (2) When more parts are present on a level, each part has a lower value since it is evenly distributed among the parts.
    (3) Max base score per room: 100 achieved when EVERYTHING in the room is destroyed.
    (4) The attempt on a room is considered complete when all pigs (except golden pig) are killed.

Actual score is based on the bird level and all boosts. So a lvl 18 bird with a +3 hat and a +7 sling will have a max score per level of 2800.

Stars in arena:
    (1) This is based entirely on the ratio of your score compared to the opponents score.
    (2) The stars based on this ratio are:
    5 stars : Ratio of 1.00 to 1.05
    6 stars : Ratio of 1.05 to 1.15
    7 stars : Ratio of 1.15 to 1.25
    8 stars : Ratio of 1.25 to 1.50
    9 stars : Ratio of 1.50 to 1.80
    10 stars: Ratio of 1.80+

I have not had an exact score at the borderline to know which way it goes.(for example, at 1.50 it can be 8 or 9 depending on how its coded)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • bigbadaboom
    @bigbadaboom

I have come to the same conclusion. I also use this to game the system a bit by focusing on leveling the black bird (he’s currently about five levels about my other birds). I then use him on rooms where he can blow up the entire room for massive score boosts.

snappy
    @snap

Correction:

5 stars : Ratio of 1.00 to 1.05
    6 stars : Ratio of 1.05 to 1.15
    7 stars : Ratio of 1.15 to 1.25
    8 stars : Ratio of 1.25 to 1.45
    9 stars : Ratio of 1.45 to 1.80
    10 stars: Ratio of 1.80+

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Scoring Formula for points and stars

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.