Rodimus Prime..another chance??

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rodimus Prime..another chance??

• Will there be another chance to obtain Rodimus Prime? They gave second chances on two characters but still waiting for a chance to get the last prime one. It’s the only one I don’t have.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • David
    @davidt18

@diamond72
    Who knows? Nemesis Prime was offered for real money last year during Halloween, and Rodimus was also offered for real money last year during Thanksgiving. Maybe they will re-offer them again around the same time this year.

@gradientturtle7

Can you tell us if they are going to re-offer those two characters again? Also I have a suggestion, while having events to obtain new characters is trying to make things more fun you guys should offer all the characters permanently from events in the gem shop. After the event is over that is. That way if for some reason a person didn’t get enough tokens or maybe just a new player who’s trying to just get all the characters they can. I believe you guys might do better if that were so.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

I just sent a message to @gradientturtle7 for you.

Anonymous

@diamond72 he is the only one I do not have too.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

@awesomepow you can now unlock him in your image.

Anonymous

What do you mean?

Booger
    @booger

@gradientturtle7 having an option to unlock or buy all transformers with gems, or even in missions would be awesome.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rodimus Prime..another chance??

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.