Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • @datguygamer The tokens never carry over to the next event, a fact that I extremely dislike. Also, Chromia’s accessories are available to unlock, but you have to unlock Chromia first before the game will let you see her accessories in the Token Exchange.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary I have Chromia unlocked and I don’t see her accessories in the token exchange. I know that accessories don’t show up unless you unlock the bot itself, but I don’t see those at all. Also, both accessories cost 1000 gems in the barracks.

I am very mad at my stupid iPad. It has been malfunctioning a bit, lately, because the screen is cracked, and just a moment ago, the malfunction cost me over 600 gems on an instant upgrade of Dark Megatron that I did not tell the game to do. I’m mad because I needed all of those gems for this event and future events. Rovio/Exient needs to install in the game a secondary (and, maybe, a tertiary) confirmation button to prevent accidental gem purchases because it is not right that I should be out of those 600+ gems just ’cause my stupid iPad malfunctioned.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@phillips @datguygamer I took the first one and ended up going to waste in the last event. I didn’t notice the second token claim so I got that. I guess I’ll go for Chromia. How much does her gun cost in gems?

Asen_77
    @asen

@jimmy-necessary Last year there was one time that I think tokens were transfered true events. I was spend most of then an have something like 30/40 left that couldn’t be spend for coins, so I think they were transfered to the next event.

Joel
    @joel687

I have seen Boss Pig and Unicron once each
    IMG_0194.PNG

Asen_77
    @asen

Today 100 tokens are at 25000 points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Killed Unicron once, 6,000 points after bonus, still only enough to put me into 9th place, sigh.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 Sorry for the late responce and as @datguygamer reply to you, There aren’t any accessories offered for chromia in this event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@deszaras Each of her accessory cost 1000 gems.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi all,i think the apology tokens and apology sparks can no longer be collected.
    Noticed just now an hour ago approx 22:00 UTC / GMT+0 16 Feb 2017.

Can someone confirm because i am only looking through my Android Samsung Galaxy Note3 which i have started playing from zero a few days ago. It seems not too good at updating news. And seems to check the scores of the live event very often… Its eating up the phone batteries. Anyone experiencing this on their androids?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

The news envelope apparently only shows the one page of event end date at 21 Feb 00:00 UTC / GMT+0.
    No more 3 pages of apology.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender So they wanted most (read all) people to lose the tokens they offered SINCE NOTHING WAS OFFERED THAT WARRANTED THAT MUCH TOKENS MEANING EVERYTHING THEY GAVE AN APOLOGY FOR WAS UTTER AND COMPLETE BULLSHIT THUS NOT ONLY MAKING THIS WHOLE THING A WASTE OF TIME BUT ALSO A GIANT MIDDLE FINGER TO ANYONE WHO WANTED CHROMIA BEFORE THIS EVENT. GAHHHHH!

(Apologies but the guy responding has broken down mentally and is undergoing system maintenance. We will be back shortly after using elephant tranquilizers on him.)

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@datguygamer thanks for the reply. Wow, 1k gems seems a lot for her gun. I wonder if it makes that much of a difference. I suspect that since this event is named red, white and blue, once Optimus’ bundle is over, there will be one for Chromia or Smokescreen again.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@armourbender Only one page on my feed as well for the event date. Glad I claimed my tokens right when this event started.

Also, just received a .5 soft update.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k That is what the update does. Removes the news feed token claims. Also why are you glad? Your tokens should have been wasted as well.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@deszaras Honestly, I am sick of seeing Smokescreen for 3 events straight. I want Nemesis to show up.

Also, that means they have now officially changed the pattern @sntrooper posted a while back.

Jazz
    @autobotjazz

@datguygamer I couldn’t agree with you more. I was waiting to collect the tokens since the Kindle version is STILL waiting for the update, no point when there wasn’t even a blasted thing use them on. Now they have vanished, just like the app has from the Amazon store.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@autobotjazz Well all we can do is wait and watch how Rovio descends into madness…

sheepybach
    @paul13

Anybody else finding that some of the add-on’s on offer can’t or will not be able to be used??
    Example
    Launchers for the Blues 10% explosive force @ 300 tokens each can’t be used. I had them from another event and they show as owned but they are not there to be used.
    Crazy from Rovio again, checking for others.

Jazz
    @autobotjazz

@datguygamer Second that….down the rabbit hole we go.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer I actually saw the change to one page prior to the update. To make sure I was seeing a fresh feed, I exited, cleared it from the running apps, and when I restarted, I got the update. My tokens didn’t go to waste since I collected them at the beginning of this event. So after a half day of play, I got all of the sparks from the exchange.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Doesn’t happen to me. I can equip them just fine. Can you post some screenshots?

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

That is very odd. I’ll do screenshots and post them tomorrow.

Phillips
    @phillips

Don’t know if mentioned but in the event splash screen although this is the first “official” event to have Chromia the top prize is supposedly the cannons for Smokescreen. I suppose it is better than a blue ball.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Red White And Blue! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.