Pirate Hat Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pirate Hat Challenge

• So how is everyone doing in it?

I’m stuck on Round 5. Room 1 and 3 do me in every single time because there is always one pig which survives, or is positioned in such a place that it means wasting a bird.

And too many blasted wrench throwing pigs.

Edit: Made it to level 7. Be warned, it has 7 rooms.

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

Same. I’m stuck on level 7. I made it to the last room but needed at least 2 birds to beat it. I’m really trying to finish it without paying any gems though. I’m glad we only have to wait 5 minutes between tries.

I have been able to get two spells, inflator and chile, but I think I need a ME one. I’ll keep at it. Good luck.

Angry Turd
    @puffs

Feather Frenzy is coming up. Might as well wait before playing the challenge…

Meme324
    @meme324-2

I’m a bit confused I am sure when I first started playing this challenge this morning, when I ran out of my birds I was done, had to wait 5 minutes, then was able to try once again. Tonight however I was just playing level 3 where of course there was that one little pig with super powers refusing to die, but instead of the banner popping up informing me I’m a big fat loser again, I had the option we get in regular rooms, to pay 60 gems for 3 birds to continue. Did they change it mid challenge? Is it only in level 3? Or perhaps it just pops up when it feels like it or is it now in every level? Maybe it’s just me but what’s the point of the challenge then if it’s like a regular level, what’s the fun, and really the “challenge”  in that.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

So sorry, my mistake that was in level 2. I just attempted level 3 and was again offered more birds for gems. I guess you play for the feathers and chests then.

Angry Turd
    @puffs

Pay to play is the Rovio way!

SB311
    @sb311

@puffs, I wondered about that this morning before I got the 3000 feather prize. Maybe I’ll wait to beat level 7 since I always seem to get feathers or BP from the legendary chests. I have never picked a legendary hat. :(

P.S. How do you know feather frenzy is coming up?

Angry Turd
    @puffs

Viking Birds always know what is upcoming :)

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, Feather Frenzy will come sooner or later. Likely soon, as it’s been a while since last one.

I also predict double BP event coming at some point, new levels will be added… :D

Gary
    @gary69

I am Expecting  CvC battle to allow spells

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I found this Treasure Event tricky in the later levels. Took several attempts to get past level 6 and on level 7 I was impatient and ended up spending 60 gems to complete.

And sod’s law, if I had waited a little longer I could have got more feathers, because as you lot have mentioned, Feather Frenzy is now in progress – and only activated for me AFTER I had completed all my daily quests. D’oh !

SB311
    @sb311

I finished level 7 without having to pay any gems. Super proud of myself. I got a strike in the first room by using Terrance that gave me chili, ducks and inflator spells. Luckily had three birds for the last room. One each for the three structures. :)

@puffs
    , you called it. I knew I should have waited. Like I predicted, I only had BP and feathers in the legendary chest. I was happy I picked 12000 white feathers because I needed 4000 to level up Matilda, but when she leveled up, I didnt get a feather bonus. :(

It has come up every other time I leveled up my birds so why not now when i could have received double the feathers. *Sigh*

sven-erik-zetterstrom
    @sven-erik-zetterstrom

Well im stuck at lvl5

Buster
    @doulgas

I received 8000 feathers from the chest for completing the challenge (thanks to the x2 feather event).

Did everyone else get the same reward?

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Arghhhhhh stuck on level 5 and I have 6 birds!!!

Dezsike
    @dezsike

I had to pay once on level 7 because a micropig survived on the last room. Got 30k silver feathers and I got the bonus for leveling her up. There was another yellow card with 25k red feathers, but 900 gems for 25% chance to get it? No, thanks!

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Of course I picked the card with 850bp instead of any of the others which all had feathers. No doubt next time I will pick feathers when we have a double black pearl event going on. I also got pearls from the chest after we won the clan battle! Oh well…repeat to myself “It’s just a game.”

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@kgeisler it’s not a game, it’s gambling and we’re not supposed to win much.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pirate Hat Challenge

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.