Loyalty is Now live event?????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 239 total)
  • Replies
  • zeppled
    @zeppled

@aloc It’s like Optimus_Pig says. I continuously have missions running and if I don’t get gems there I pray to the lab gods that they will be kind enough to cough up a few. Mostly missions though. The lab has gotten very tight.

Geli
    @geli

On Facebook, Rovio / Exient admitted that the Loyalty event was erroneously announced at least a day too soon.

Variant Versions (Ultimate Megatron) is rumored to be featured squad.

zeppled
    @zeppled

@aloc Just keep missions running at all times. Sometimes you get 12 or 14 gems from one mission. Otherwise you pray to the lab gods with the materials you get from the missions. (Less likely way to get gems).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It just occurred to me: you know what’s true loyalty?

The fact that we’re all still playing this game after everything that’s happened in the past 2.5 years.

Or it could just be stupidity.

Perhaps a bit of both.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mightydove Using materials, doing missions and I have been playing since the launch. So, I have had those moments where the hard mission portals awarded 50 gems at a time.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Remember 35 gems from 3 super rariums?

At level 675 with all bots but chromia fully accesorized… I also have an exorbitant number of gems, and sparks saved up. If I need to win the daily completion for a new bot, I’m not being beat for less than 250 gems, which makes beating me pointless. I feel bad to see people try, I wish there was a way to have a little message to other players to let them know to save their gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It also depends on how far you need to scratch and claw your way up to 1st place, though.

For example if I’m sitting in 11th place for some reason and I can climb up the ladder from 100 tokens to 1,000 tokens (a 900 token difference), then it might be worth spending additional gems as long as the gem cost doesn’t exceed 450 gems (although in practical terms we’re really capping it at 10+20+40+60+80+100+100 = 410 gems or seven recharges, since the 8th recharge will put you over the 450 gem limit).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Here’s a fun bonus thing you can do:

Since 2017, all event names can be associated with what the fans think and feel or has been going through and what Rovio has done during each of those events. Try it.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The event is on

Joel
    @joel687

The event is now up. We were right in our speculation. They have Starscream to unlock. There are accessories for both Starscreams and both Megatrons.

The variants are the bonus squad

You can only use 1 bot. I don’t know about energonicons yet

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@joel687 energonicons aren’t allowed

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Live event: “Loyalty” on Angry Birds Transformers

Started Friday 24 Feb 2017 00:00 UTC / GMT +0

Expected ends on Wed 01 Mar 2017 (5 days)

Bonus Squad for score multiplier bonus is
    Variant Versions: Ultimate Megatron, Ultimate Optimus Prime, Goldbite Grimlock, High Octane Bumblebee

Token Exchange:
    Starscream for ? Tokens
    Crown 900 tokens for +20% Defense
    Enhanced Null Ray ? Tokens for +10% Damage
    Shoulder Pads 650 tokens for +10% Fire Rate

Ultimate Megatron (Character not offered in Token Exchange)
    Armada 1000 tokens for +25% Gravity Force
    Crown 750 tokens for +10% Defense
    Flail 350 tokens for Acid Rounds

Dark Megatron (Character not offered in Token Exchange)
    Armada 1000 tokens for +25% Gravity Force
    Medallion 1000 tokens for +20% Faster Reload
    Crown 750 tokens for Acid Rounds

Energon Starscream (Character not offered in Token Exchange)
    Crown ? Tokens for +20% Defense
    Shoulder Pads ? Tokens for Explosive Rounds
    Null Ray ? Tokens for +5% Damage

Can anyone help with the ? Tokens please, thanks in advance.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’d like to get regular Starscream but I am just sick of these events and with not using two bots or an energicon it’s going to feel like a grind. I can buy him with about a two thirds of my gems now then use the rest on his accessories and one off the head pieces for Dark Megatron. I feel like I’m at the end of playing this game and @optimuspig says, the missions can churn out some nice gems. Sometimes I can get over 20 or so a day. I might wait until I hit max level for the day.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Super Event bundle available now for 48 hours

USD 9.95 equivalent

125 gems
    12500 coins
    7500 Sparks

otter
    @otter

It’s active but really nothing I need….. Sparks for me….

CD
    @bartiedog

Most players don’t need the coins, not a good bundle, I’ll be keeping my money.

Joel
    @joel687

Someone in my group has a Goldbite Grimlock at full gold crown. Guess I’m playing for second this time

Joel
    @joel687

I just had a run with Unicron. I took him down in Cobalt Valley while dodging monoliths and wmts. With one bot and no energonicon, that was stressful!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@joel687 I ran into him too. I almost finished him off with Ultimate Megatron. I had too many monoliths to dodge and stuff in my line of sight.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@armourbender,
    E.Starscream’s shoulder pads: 350 tokens.

ED209
    @ed209

I need quite a lot of the accessories but my main goal is the sparks and will get what I can after but not spending sparks on anyone this event

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 You were right buddy. I can get Starscream in this event. How did you know that Starscream was gonna be the prize? As fas as I know, the event window didn’t popup at all. Only the news feed was there.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So only need 3 more missing bots: Sunstorm, Acidstorm and Nemesis Prime. Feels so long to not have these, especially Nemesis. ;_;

Asen_77
    @asen

I am missing only Dead End at this moment.

Today already see Brown Boss Pig. Still waiting for Unicorn :)

Deszaras
    @deszaras

What a regular Starscream ‘s accessories and what do they do? I’m trying to figure out what other accessories I need tokens for.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.