Lucky coins exploit

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lucky coins exploit

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Replies
  • MysticBurn
    @renitz

@larry @admins For me personally, changing something outside the game on your device to get something in the game made the difference between exploit/cheat.

For the fact its being used by others, well my opinion has soften on that. Rovio knows about it and does nothing, the constant issues/bugs or whatever you want call it which can, depending on type of player, result in higher LC usage, don’t get me started on the items gained via golden pig machines, which also has changed in arena (completing full bar before getting set item, 250 lc). Usage vs cost real money totally wacked.

Snarky
    @snarky

My $0.02…
    This game is pretty much stuffed for me.
    The failure to stop systemic cheating STILL, despite all the goodwill and help given them from this community is the disgusting thing here.
    I have definitely benefited from programming glitches (I probably farmed ~1200 LC’s when the continuous GP glitch was running); however I’ve also spent close to a couple of hundred dollars on LC purchases over the journey too (& some purists see this as a “weakness”! No judgment here, everyone is welcome to play it their own way!).
    That Rovio have delivered such sloppy updates (with no additions to general game play since about November last year) is just wrong. The sharing of this exploit won’t hurt them much (I have tried it for the last few days, and it requires pretty constant attention to get 20 or 30 LC per day…), and have simply used them to compensate the 20 LC fee to reset the “3 strike” clock when grinding in the hugely flawed arena.
    Save the “disgusted” comments for feedback to Rovio. We pay for this stuff (even if you are only watching their free roll videos!). We deserve more professional support & treatment.
    Note that if we weren’t all so cheesed-off with the PVP cheating, and if the general game had somewhere to grow into so that we could go back to individual game play; we probably wouldn’t be having this discussion…
    [rant]

@snarky, you do raise a good point about the fact that we’re all paying for this already. Watching the videos also provides them with advertising income. Only a few cents per view, but that adds up massively with the amount of videos you get before buying in-game stuff.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@snarky @larry
    Seconded! Snarky said it perfectly!

BBWolf
    @bbwolf

Thank you for sharing. These things should be shared and discussed. I don’t like the idea of sharing cheats but these kind of things should be known. It helps the makers of the game and gives everyone something extra. I am happy that i finally am able to play with the other helmets. I had a different game before where I did not know how expensive everything was. I bought a lot with my dads bankcard on the ipad but I got only a little bit extra in the game. I now know that these game makers are just after our money this way. My dad got it all back after months but it was more than 5000 euro so we had many problems because of it. I cannot afford the money for all that gold but want to play. I watch many ads and think i am paying by doing that. Why can i not get all the helmets than?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I started exploiting yesterday. So soon I’ll be safe if a Sea Dog objective pops in. That really disappointed me 2 days ago when that objective appeared (Surprise!) at 6 PM local (thanks to daylight saving). @bbwolf Do you play the Daily Golden Pig? Playing it daily will shower you with LC plus more. The ads are free, but they may consume data. Turn off cellular data on the iPad and make sure Wi-Fi is functional 24/7. Then, your only fees are electricity when gaming. Also, you want to level up quickly and find as many ways to save as possible. (e.g. Don’t buy Mighty Eagle’s Favourite Dish!) F2Ps have many creative ways to luring you into paying cash. Do not use services in Epic that use LC (Mighty Eagle’s Mercenary, etc.). When rolling the GPM, use Cheap Rolls often.

BBWolf
    @bbwolf

@freckledpig I am already using the timezone thing. That is why i said thank you for sharing. Thank you for the tips as well. I have bought all the helmets with the gold from the pig in the clouds. I don’t mind the ads because by watching them i am paying for the game as well. Also i only play on the wifi because i am not allowed to use more than the maximum internet mbs anyway. I don’t mind because at school we have wifi everywhere and at home as well. I am trying to harvest in the castles but my birds are not so strong yet. I think it will take more time before i can do that. Then i will level up my birds. I get about 40 gold per day with this method so i am really happy now. I can play everything i want and maybe start the arena next time when it comes back. I don’t want to fight with cheaters. I think using the timezone is not cheating.

BBWolf
    @bbwolf

Is it still working in the new update? I dont want to update if it isn’t… Anybody knows? I still need gold coins to buy 3 more classes. Even with this method it takes a long time.

@bbwolf, yes it is still working. Check out the update thread for all details.

CreeperKraken15
    @creeperkraken15

I did not see that coming

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lucky coins exploit

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.