Locked Down – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 16 replies - 151 through 166 (of 166 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

@luis-carlo-arocha – Glad I could help

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Came in first without needing to recharge once. Because of that was able to get one of Dead End’s accessories.

Not a single appearance by Unicron during all six days of the event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

I don’t think that’s ever happened to me. A day here or there, sure. But never an entire event.

Rovio must really hate you.

Asen_77
    @asen

@sntrooper Mine were the same and I was first with 64k points and second were with 34k. At this 6-th day of the event didn’t see Boss Pig and Unicron. This day helps me to get sparks after Dead End and all his accessories. Actually with some small spend on gems I get 500 + 1500 spaks and only one that I didn’t get is 750 sparks on this event.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m satisfied with this event. I could get Dead End, all the sparks and two Accessories for Dead End.

I’m thinking in buying the last accessory with gems, to have Dead End fully equipped, but I don’t think that the +5% of damage will make any difference.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes Still, go for it if you can reduce the number of gems by getting tokens from challenges and/or daily quests.

Joel
    @joel687

You know the best part of this event? I no longer have to sit back and wonder if they will throw Dead End into the token exchange at the last minute. Glad to be past that

Aledromo
    @aledromo

@joel687 You and me both! And I got him with all of his accessories for about 3000 gems less than I was willing to pay for just him in the token exchange that I missed. Patience pays, I guess.

Now a question: is it worth 100 gems to get the 500 spark prize, or better to let the 210 tokens I have expire.

Joel
    @joel687

@aledromo – I am in the same prediciment. I have 650 tokens. Do I spend the gems to get the 750 sparks or just grab the 500? I am leaning torwards spending the gems. (I have everything else in the exchange)

Aledromo
    @aledromo

@joel687 You should totally do it. 50 gems is small potatoes for a difference of 250 spark. Then again seeing that written out makes me doubt my calculations. I guess it depends on your gem hoard? Honestly, it’s decisions like this that keep me coming back to this game. Explosions are nice but I’ve always considered it a resource/time management sim.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@joel687

I the spark run, I can get 200 sparks for 100 gems. In your case, 100 gems in the token exchange will give you 250 sparks, so I would grab it if I was you.

Now, if you can get more than 250 sparks in the spark run, you may try it.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

New event at midnight? They have the gem offer on, could be a sign

Joel
    @joel687

If it isn’t a new event, I think it is a sign that we have to wait 3 days for the next event. (Gem offer has 3 days left) We will find out in 5 minutes…

Joel
    @joel687

Definitely no new event… I think… I am guessing we have to wait 3 days based on the gem sale…

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Saw on news just now approx 00:10 UTC / GMT +0 today Thursday 16 March 2017

Blast off is now live!
    Event ends
    2017-03-22 0:00 UTC
    2017-03-21 19:00 EST

But no banner or any way to play this live event. Yet.

Android on version 1.25.6.7
    IOS on version 1.25.4.7

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Going over to join the rest of the gang for the next live event at https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/a-new-break-is-here-no-new-event-tonight/ The forum topic is actually Blast off – New Event.

When ABT can finally gather it’s wits and give us a working new live event…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 16 replies - 151 through 166 (of 166 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.