Locked Down – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 166 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

Dead End will be mine by the end of the day! and may even have time to get the sparks too!

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

I have 4260 so have to finish first to get him today. If not I’ll get him tomorrow and should have time to get the top 2 spark prizes as well. happy days

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, this is kind of unreasonable.

In the space of 7 natural runs, #1 in my leaderboard has 42,000 points. AND it’s a Ratchet?!!

I wonder how many gem recharges he’s done so far. My calculations suggest a minimum of four, possibly five.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Update: dude is now up to 70,000 points. This is barely five hours into the competition (I started late today).

For the number of gems he must be using to recharge, why doesn’t he just spend them on buying the TF outright. I hate people like that – it just screws over everyone else in the group.

ED209
    @ed209

My top player today is sitting in 60k. Scores seem to be quite high today but guess this is because everyone is getting close to the w 5k for dead end.

I’m just under 4K so I will have him very soon

2p4fun
    @optimus

How does you guy can do this.i play since the beginning and I doutgh that I will be able to reach the 5000 needed to get it,so far I stand at 2500 tokens

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – Ratchet is a beast in the competitions if he is level 15! At first I was worried that you were talking about me… Then I paid attention to the fact that you started playing later

CD
    @bartiedog

You play at all hours, including those hours where you are supposed to sleep. Many players set their alarm to wake up. Mine is set for every 3 hrs to wake up and play then go back to sleep.

Joel
    @joel687

@bartiedog – I don’t set up an alarm to wake up. I do, however, drink two big glasses of water right before bedtime. That pretty much guarantees that I will wake up in about 4 hours… Plus, drinking water is healthy, right?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 That’s dedication. XD

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

Yeah, but even then, it’s going to take a shedload of recharges to hit 70K points today.

How many runs total have you completed?

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – Oh yeah, they definitely recharged a lot. I have probably done 24 runs today

ED209
    @ed209

I’m currently sitting on 55k with one re charge.

I do not set an alarm but if I do wake I’ll run through the charges quickly then back to sleep.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

if I start the event at midnight I’m lucky to get a top 6 finish. If I wait til 7am I always get a top 3 finish. Guess the ones who are eagerly waiting for start of new event are more likely to be hard core players and so spend loads of gems. You are only up against those who start around same time as you. I dunno, just something I’ve noticed
    I’m 2nd with 35,000. First just came from nowhere and is on 50,000. Not spending that many gems to catch them

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Got Dead End. Shouldn’t have any problem getting all the sparks but Dead Ends accessories will probably have to wait till next time.

Still no appearance by Unicron.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It took five gem recharges and a total of 38 runs, but I managed to just squeak into first place on my final run, and with 25s remaining on the countdown timer.

In those 38 runs, I encountered BP and Unicron once each.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ed209

That’s really good for only one recharge. Did you get a lot of Unicron runs, or do you just have a very high bonus?

Joel
    @joel687

100 token level for any pig day is 38,000 points

Joel
    @joel687

I just had a Unicron run that was 3,200 before bonus. Close to 10,000 after bonus!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Wow, 10k points in one run. The highest I have reached from a Unicron run is 3700

Asen_77
    @asen

In the leather board today has arrive player OFFICIEL with more then 50 000 points. 20 minutes ago I was with 22 000 points at first place and now just a little later he appears with 50k points … How someone can made more then 30k points in about 20 minutes? Little strange for me …

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Needed sparks only so I am done with this event. Good luck to others.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

@emma-simpson Same for me. Unless I’m only going for sparks in an event, I only start when I wake up, which is about noon in GMT. That way I have a solid 12 hours to play, and especially if I recharge at least once, I can usually finish top 3 with the full score-based rewards. I use two gold promoted characters, with a total of 180% bonus (no money spent, just time). I’ve managed to finish 1st every day this event that way, though I concede I’ve had to recharge three times twice in four days to do it. But, bottom line, if you want to stand a chance of placing high in the event, start later – the people who the game places you against won’t be nearly as hardcore, and you can still get past the 100 token tier without too much effort (assuming you have somewhat promoted characters, at least!).

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 i have just submit a ticket at the Support page of rovio’s support the games crashing so often that i have lost counting.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

The game is crashing because of those unity ads. The ones that freeze the game for 2 seconds and then show up. If the game cannot handle it, it crashes. Most of the time, these ads are ones that happen at the start of a node and allows players to skip it (on in my case take a battery charge off the event counter). I honestly don’t understand why they would never fix this thing.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 166 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.