Locked Down – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 166 total)
  • Replies
  • Itsme
    @emma-simpson

@datguygamer I use the same 2 (energon grimlock and soundwave) for the events and the spark run. I know they score well so don’t bother to change them even if there’s a bonus for others. So if I promote them for spark run it helps with events and visa versa. They’re now at 95% and 85% so once they’re maxed I’ll save my sparks promote one of the newer ones and change it up a bit.
    Spark run I’m only causing about half the damage so if it looks like I’ll not collect all the sparks I will stick on a lower level for a bit until I’ve promoted that 3rd guy up

Joel
    @joel687

100 token level on energon structure day is 20,000 points

sheepybach
    @paul13

@armourbender

Now Now Rovio has reduced the charging rate of Dead End so it will make the game more enjoyable for everybody. That is their trademark speak for saying tuff luck we got your money so now we will do what we want with the Bot’s so suck it up and stop moaning lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

Thanks that’s helpful. I’ve been scoring low enough today that I’m actually going to need to recharge twice using gems just to reach Level 100.

paul13

Yup. I predicted that a couple of weeks ago – Dead End would be powerful as long as he was only available to people who paid cash money and as soon as he becomes available in a general competition they’ll NERF him.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’m not impressed with Deadend’s incendiary rounds. I added fire rate and damage yesterday and it was an improvement on the spark run over the day before. After adding incendiary rounds for today’s run, I didn’t notice an improvement in enemy damage, but stone blocks were generally left after destroying towers and needed extra shots to destroy them.

Fred
    @musicman1951

I decided to go for this package, even though I was well on my way to having enough tokens. Today I get the bill: they charged me over $48.

I sent a note to support. I sure hope this gets resolved easily.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Why i feel my self that Riccohet and Dad End have been slightly nerfed? Don’t know might be my imagination but older in 14 lvl Riccochet could take down a WMT with 3 shots sometimes some WMTs goes down in lvl 15 with 5-6 shots and some other (also big WMTs) are going down with 3 shots… I don’t know if the bot himself was nerfed or some of the WMTs have different HP from others?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

17 competition runs so far today and not a single sighting of either BP or Unicron.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

PSA: Daylight Savings is starting overnight tonight for most folks in N. America, so competition end time on Sunday is going to be 8pm EDT (5pm PDT) if I’ve done my math correctly.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Pig Boss i have encountered him 3 times now but i have never seen Unicron from day one of the even, thought i haven’t played seriously every 4 hours and so…

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I just had my first Unicron run and have only encountered Boss Pig once.. so they are both still around.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Still haven’t seen BP since my second run of day one or Unicron at all. Despite it I was still able to finish in first place using only one recharge today.

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

I just got ripped off of first place!!! I was leading with 45000+ coming to the end and the next thing i know I’m in 8 Place with 18,000 and get 200 tokens. After I spent 130 jems plus 6.99 on buying Sparks. They will fix this or I will take it off my phone and i will never play another rovio game again.

Asen_77
    @asen

For the 3 days till now I have Unicron once every day, and few ( 2-3 times ) Boss Pig. 3-rd day was very bad on points event – 80% of the run was with 300-400 points before bonus. To get to first place cost me 210 Gems for reloading. Till now I have twice 1-st place and once 2-nd. A little more points and I will collect enough for Dead End.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I got super lucky tonight.

Had already gem recharged twice. My second gem recharge was in the second-last hour.

Logged in for my final natural run of the day. Up to that point, I’d completed 23 runs without a single BP or Unicron. Start my run – got BP! This was just enough to get me within 4,000 points of #1 – I was actually in 4th place after that run, that’s how tight today’s grouping was.

Decided to go for gem recharge #3 – first run, get Unicron! and scored 7,000 with bonus!

#2 (formerly #1) sees me leapfrogging him and gem recharges as well.

I finished by 4th and final recharged run with 3 minutes left in the game. #2 is 2,000 points behind me.

Waited until 2 minutes were remaining on the timer, then logged off for good.

My lead held, whew!

Phillips
    @phillips

@rjfg007 unless you have photographic proof not much can be done. Know of a few people who have had weird things happen and all they get is an apology and nothing. If everybody who complained got some compensation people would complain even if nothing happens to them.

Joel
    @joel687

I have managed to get first place all three days so far. I am 110 tokens away from grabbing Deadend. This gives me three days to grab sparks and then accessories. I can probably slow down and not play as hard :)

Joel
    @joel687

@aledromo – I just bought Dead End with tokens. He is definitely still 5,000 tokens

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Sadly as mentioned I am too seeing a small weakness in him. @optimuspig your predictions came true I suppose. And it’s not the rate of fire as @paul13 thinks. For me, I feel like his actual projectiles are a bit weaker as he can still destroy structures easily but concretes now require two shots instead of one direct shot. Thankfully he can rekt WMTs still.

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Congrats. I still have some tokens to win and to get Dead End, but I am pretty close :)

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 I would also probably have him to if I wasn’t thrown in a group where somebody had 867 million points on day 2.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Reached 100 token level with only spending 10 gems

Asen_77
    @asen

@sam-spargo How many points for 100 tokens today?

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – 100 token level on balloon day is 18,000

Asen_77
    @asen

Welcome on board Dead End ??

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Locked Down – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 166 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.