List of emblems

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum List of emblems

• I’ll update this as people post additional info. Emblems are sorted by when they first become available and I’m using the description of the emblem not the name of the emblem. For example, one emblem’s name is Spiky Spike, but its description is Thorns when you click on it. Most likely all emblems not on a wheel are available from the start, but I’ll wait till others can confirm that.

Dispel (Wood) – All your birds have a 60% chance to resist a dispel
    Magnetic (Wood) – 25% of an attack against a bird is redirected to the banner
    Protection from Red (Wood) – If Red is available, there is an 50% chance that he will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Chuck (Wood) – If Chuck is available, there is an 50% chance that he will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Matilda (Wood) – If Matilda is available, there is an 50% chance that she will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Bomb (Wood) – If Bomb is available, there is an 50% chance that he will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Blues (Wood) – If the Blues is available, there is an 50% chance that they will intercept an attack against the banner
    Purify (Wood) – Banner has a 35% chance to cleanse a curse when using a support skill on it
    Shroud (Wood) – Banner has a 15% chance that an enemy misses an attack against it
    Taunt (Wood) – Support skill for the banner that provides a 100% chance that the banner forces an enemy to attack it for 1 turn
    Thorns (Wood) – Banner reflects 35% of damage received to the attacker
    Underdog (Wood) – Entering a battle with only 2 birds, all your birds receive 40% additional health and attack power
    Enfeeble – The attacker’s attack power is reduced by 15% for 2 turns
    Soothing – Attacks against the banner reduce your opponent’s rage by 10%
    Rage Shield (Stone) – Opponent’s rage attacks deal 50% less damage
    Vampiric (Stone) – Banner is healed by 10% of the damage dealt by the birds
    Rage Block (Silver) – Birds attacking the banner cannot use their rage ability for 2 turns
    Vengeful (Silver) – Whenever one of your birds is knocked out, it explodes and deals damage to all opponent birds. Damage done is equal to 20% of the exploding bird’s health.
    Knock Out (Gold) – Banner has 10% chance to stun attacker
    Weakness (Gold) – All opponents healing is reduced by 75%
    Resurrection (Platinum) – Knocked out birds have a 30% chance to instantly revive with 50% health
    Retaliate (Platinum) – Reflects 15% of damage done to all enemy birds
    Resilience (Diamond) – Banner receives 10% less damage for every bird still standing
    Time Jump (Diamond) – Each bird using attack or support skill has a 10% chance to gain an additional turn

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea

Purify is on the Wooden prize wheel.

I received Rage Shield and Vampiric from the Stone prize wheel.

I received Rage Block (Emblem of Apathy) from the Silver prize wheel

I received Knock Out (Stunning Emblem) from the Gold prize wheel. This gives 10% chance the attacker against banner gets stunned. It has a picture of a stunned red bird with stars around his head. I don’t know what the other prize is called.

I am not sure if Shroud is on a Prize wheel, but I got it from the GAPM in the wooden league.

It would be of great help to new players if you could include descriptions on what they actually do (or are supposed to do if we forget about all the bugs)

Protection by: 50% chance that the bird in question will intercept an attack against the banner (the bird will take the damage and effects if this happens)
    Stunning emblem: 10% chance that an attacker against the banner is stunned for 1 turn
    Enfeeble: The attacker’s attack power is reduced by 15% for 2 turns
    Rage shield: Opponent’s rage attacks deal 50% less damage
    Purify: Banner has a 35% chance to cleanse a curse when using a support skill on it (not sure what this means though…)
    Mocking/Taunt: Forces the attacker to attack the banner for one turn
    Shroud: 15% chance that an attack is missed

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Magnetic – 25% of an attack against a bird is redirected to the banner
    Protection from Red – If Red is available, there is an 50% chance that he will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Chuck – If chuck is available, there is an 50% chance that he will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Matilda – If Matilda is available, there is an 50% chance that she will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Bomb – If bomb is available, there is an 50% chance that he will intercept an attack against the banner
    Protection from Blues If the Blues is available, there is an 50% chance that they will intercept an attack against the banner
    Shroud – Banner has a 15% chance that an enemy misses an attack against it
    Taunt – Support skill for the banner that provides a 100% chance that the banner forces an enemy to attack it for 1 turn
    Thorns – Banner reflects 35% of damage received to the attacker
    Dispel (wooden wheel) – All your birds have a 60% chance to resist a dispel
    Purify (wooden wheel) – Banner has a 35% chance to cleanse a curse when using a support skill on it
    Enfeeble – The attacker’s attack power is reduced by 15% for 2 turns
    Underdog – Entering a battle with only 2 birds, all your birds receive 40% additional health and attack power
    Rage Shield (stone wheel) – Opponent’s rage attacks deal 50% less damage
    Vampiric (stone wheel) – Banner is healed by 10% of the damage dealt by the birds
    Soothing – Attacks against the banner reduce your opponent’s rage by 10%
    Rage Block (silver wheel) – Birds attacking the banner cannot use their rage ability for 2 turns
    Vengeful (silver wheel) – Whenever one of your birds is knocked out, it explodes and deals damage to all opponent birds
    Knock Out (gold wheel)

Feel free to copy and add more emblems to the list (with descriptions).

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

I’ve received Soothing Emblem while in the Stone League, and Emblem of the Underdog while in the Wood League, so they should be moved up in the list.

Also, you should clarify that the ones marked as being on the reward wheels are also available from the GAPM in the same league – I’ve received all 4 of the Wood and Stone league wheel emblems from the GAPM.

Also also, in Wood League this week (got demoted because I didn’t play the arena last week), I have Crest of Resistance and Emblem of the Underdog on my wheel. They’re not static week-to-week.

burbman
    @burbman

@killerkea

I have seen a few new ones now that I have reached Platinum League
    One is called Retaliate – Reflects 15% of damage done to all enemy birds – Kind of like Thorns on Steroids

Another is called Weakness – All opponents healing is reduced by 75%

The other revives a random bird, I will post more details when I see it again.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Thanks everyone for all your help and input.

@dr_ishmael
    What does the Crest of Resistance do? Also I know what you mean when you use words like static or dynamic, but we might want to try and keep things simple and use a word like change instead so kids will understand.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@killerkea Sorry. Most emblems have obvious name-ability correspondence, Crest of Resistance is one that doesn’t. Its ability is called Dispel, although it should really be called Resist Dispel to avoid confusion with the ability found on bird weapons and banner tops.

Emblem name – Ability name

Black Shield – Protection From Bomb
    Blue Shield – Protection From Blues
    Crest of Resistance – Dispel
    Drain Life – Vampiric
    Emblem of the Underdog – Underdog
    Magnetic Emblem – Magnetic
    Mocking Emblem – Taunt
    Purifying Emblem – Purify
    Rage Shield – Rage Shield
    Red Shield – Protection From Red
    Shroud – Shroud
    Soothing Emblem – Soothing
    Spiky Spike – Thorns
    White Shield – Protection From Matilda
    Yellow Shield – Protection From Chuck

burbman
    @burbman

@killerkea
    Resurrection – Knocked out birds have a 30% chance to instantly revive with 50% health

Crest of Resistance – Birds have a 60% chance to resist a dispel – you have it listed as dispel above

MadMike
    @madmike

Diamond :
    Crest of Ressistance – 10% less damage to banner for every bird alive
    Chrono Crest – 10% for birds to gain additional turn when using attack or support ability (effect not applied when using rage) – this works like chucks time jump but for all birds, don’t know if it’s stackable with chucks set

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@madmike Are you sure about the name Crest of Resistance? It doesn’t make sense for them to give two very different items the same name.

MadMike
    @madmike

@killerkea – here you go:

MadMike
    @madmike

Right click and open in new tab, don’t know why it won’t show on forum

MadMike
    @madmike

It’s Emblem of Resilience. I didn’t look at it for a week so i forgot exact name.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea The weakness emblem is on the gold reward wheel – I just picked it up this round with my second (level 15) bird team. I think the resurrection emblem must be available on the platinum wheel.

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

The Rage Block isn’t working. I tried this emblem and enemy can use Rage Chilli but if enemy has emblem I can’t use Rage Chilli.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Vengeful emblem is my favorite because it can be big game changer.
    The best situation is the opponent banner goes critically low and once our member gets beaten…BOOM!!! VICTORY!

firedragon
    @mingkee27

You don’t have to roll for resilience because you can get it with Tournament Gold Pig Machine. I even got one before the tournament ended.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The Vampiric emblem heals the banner 10% of all damage dealt by birds. Perhaps that is what you are seeing. If not, report the bug to Rovio.

Does anyone know if there is an overview somewhere on the internet with the corresponding images for these emblems? The problem is that you cannot get the description from the prize wheel…

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@partshade The only things that should give hocus pokus are some tops and the Sinister set.

@larry
    No, but it shouldn’t be too difficult to figure out which one is which since there are only 2 possible emblems on each wheel. For example, the gold wheel has knock out and weakness. The knock out emblem is the one which looks like it has 3 stars over Red’s head. Also when you spin for the award you can click and hold to examine each item before accepting them.

MadMike posted images of the Diamond emblems above, but for some reason they don’t work when you click on them anymore.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@partshade I am not sure that @killerkea has tried to bring up the computer generated opponents. I would not be surprised to see what you have described amongst the computer generated opponents. They do tend to have some of the unusual head sets (ronin, moon priestess, archmage).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum List of emblems

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.