List of emblems

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum List of emblems

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

I haven’t seen that emblem before. It looks like a burning veggie cake. It must be something the developers were experimenting with.

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

Are that playets computer generated?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Thanks to @kerravon for discovering that the Vengeful emblem’s explode damage is equal to 20% of the exploding bird’s health. Explode damages all birds and the banner. Rank 10 birds with level 41 set items explode for 343-816 damage and birds with the Reborn or Save Me sets can explode twice before being knocked out.

Note: The max damage from explode increases to 884 if Rovio fixes the bug preventing you from using both the Blessed Idol and a vitality flag.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

This is what I was looking for, it shouldn’t be lost.

Josh
    @jmrexhau

What does underdog do if you have a party of three birds?

Anonymous

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@partshade — I’m not sure the boost applies if you start a battle with 3 birds, but not sure.

Anonymous

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

It doesn’t make that much sense that Underdog activates with a knocked-out bird, but if this is true, is the max health boosted? Or is it just the current health??? I’ve beat some 3-bird Underdog opponents and they didn’t seem “heal” or have increased health when I knocked a bird. I was thinking that a single-bird Underdog would still get the +40% health and attack, but it’s not worth it trying to experiment with that.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

And what would happen when there are 3 birds again? Would the 2 Underdogged birds get damaged and lose attack power? :S

Anonymous

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

The wording on the emblem says that you get the boost upon entering with only two birds, but I’ve also seen people say that it’ll kick in if you lose the coin toss and get a bird knocked out before you start. I’ve not tried this to see if it’s true though.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’ve been on vacation for a little while and sung the benefits of the Underdog emblem a long time ago. I haven’t used the Underdog emblem in a very long time because I now have strong banner and set items and all my birds are rank 10. The Underdog emblem in my opinion is the best emblem to use until you get the venegence emblem and have good items. If you are having difficulty in the arena, it is the perfect emblem for you because it gives you a 40% attack bonus when your group of 3 becomes a group of 2 or 1. You keep that damage bonus until the birds that have it are knocked out so you can potentially have when all 3 birds are alive. It doesn’t appear to give you the health bonus when you start with 3 birds, but damage is far more important.

Practice using it by fighting Piggy McCool or a friend and you’ll see how it works. Spies with the 40% damage bonus is very powerful. A Paladin the does 40% more damage also does 40% more healing since his healing is based on how much damage he does. If you have the blessed set, then he is doing 2.45 times as much healing instead of 1.75. My Paladin which only has level 41 set items heals for 905. Some classes like Rainbird don’t benefit much at all, but others are improved tremendously.

PS. The Underdog emblem doesn’t work 100% of the time, but it works most of the time. I never reported this as a bug because they might fix it so it doesn’t work at all when starting with 3 birds.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

“Shroud (Wood) – Banner has a 15% chance that an enemy misses an attack against it”

I missed the Banner SIX TIMES in a row. I’d like to see Rovio’s definition of 15%.

Utter. Junk.

Anonymous

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Of course, it’s 30% for the enemy and 0% for you. That’s 15% average! lol

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I discovered that the Underdog emblem will gives birds that revive the 40% damage bonus as long as at least one bird isn’t alive when the other(s) revive. If you use Skulkers which gives you another 30% bonus to damage, you can do quite abit of damage. I like the blessed set, but the Mighty set might work well because it increases your damage even more. Also use Captain, Whip Up and Explode and the knockout all birds at once becomes pretty easy.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@graugeist Look at the beginning of this post for the list of all emblems and when they become available. There is no need to move down a league to get a specific emblem since the pig machine makes all emblems you’ve unlocked available to you. Dropping down from a league will get you weaker items. It is best to stay in the highest league you can be in before spending LC on spins.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Thanks, KK. I’ll plan to finish the Season in Diamond.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum List of emblems

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.