Leftover tokens after challenges……

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Leftover tokens after challenges……

• What I would like to see is Rovio “bank” our leftover tokens for US to use in future compititions…. Hell WE earned them WE should be able to keep them…… Every compitition so far I’ve had leftover tokens that I could not exchange for anything even coins….. Our time…. Our money….. WE should be able to bank them…. This would be a “good faith” gesture from Rovio with all the glitches and server issues they continue to have…..

Just my thoughts….

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • sukerman13
    @sukerman13

+1 from me…. In every competition,i personaly unlock everything and still have leftover tokens… (Have enough time to play,lucky me/us,but not every one has this chance to make it happen…)
    Sooooo,due to our loyalty for playing so long the events,we should carry them on in any other events,even if that means that we have a “good start” against other players..ok,it is just “competitions”,but why not carry on our gems,as we have earned them ?!? Some of us have 20-30-50-70 etc millions coins and we do not need more!! (Except if Rovio decides to do something really good with the coins,as mentioned before in another topic by grandienturtle-guy…)
    Anyway,i agree about carrying them on…!

Gweag
    @gweag

If they won’t let us hold them over, how about allowing us to gift them to friends in need? One of my friends was 140 tokens short to unlock Acid Storm. I would have gladly sent them instead of buying more coins.

ph
    @ph

I can’t see Rovio letting us carry over tokens that can be spent even if we already have way more coins than necessary but I would like to see a carry over of tokens that cannot be used. In this past competition the cheapest exchange was 100 tokens, I would like to be able to carry over anything under this level (1 – 99) or as @gweag suggested be able to gift them.

Anonymous

We should get them back.After maybe 7 more comps they should make a character available in a event with all our lost tokens and 3 days of challenges.Just my thoughts.I say 7 comps because we need to build up on extra tokens,If the new character would be,like,5000 tokens. @arceemega @gradientturtle7 @roviohuzz @lewie4
    will it ever happen?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Leftover tokens after challenges……

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.