I can't upgrade the birds at the Mighty Eagle Dojo (Resolved)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I can't upgrade the birds at the Mighty Eagle Dojo (Resolved)

• Hi everyone,

I’m trying for 3 days now to upgrade my birds at the Eagle Dojo but I receive the following message: “Offers run out. Unblock all classes to by new offers” ???
    It will be cook if someone could explain me what it means as I have all the birds class – I’m level 41.
    I guess they want me to buy again?? Why?? Is there anyone with the same issue?
    I wrote to Rovio but no reply so I’m relying on you guys to give a “light”.

Sorry about my English.

Thanks!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Sounds like all your bird classes are 10, if so there are no further upgrades left. I get the same message if I go to Eagle’s Dojo.

CMC
    @celia888

@amslimfordy

Thank you for your help. I have been through all Angry Birds Epic Guide and I do have all classes. I guess it’s what LondoJowo said. It’s a pitty, I’d like Rovio to let us upgrade, I always kept my eyes at the Dojo… now there’s not much to do but go to the arena, which I enjoy as well but now the game is too limited. Thanks again, you’re super helpfull

CMC
    @celia888

@londojowo

You’re right!! All my bird classes are 10. What do you do then with so many lucky coins, I don’t need them as I enjoy colecting the seeds, pumpkins and stuff to make the potions. Besides the arena, what else to do?
    Is there any other way to get stronger?

Thank you heaps – at least I know now that it’s not a bug.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@celia888
    I’d save the gold coins for buying set items (weapon + offhand) because they will be outdated as soon as your level goes up) when next level up (42-45 probably) is available.
    Moreover, you may spend some for buying Mighty Eagle dish to save hassle when beating cave bosses (30000+ HP can be a hassle to beat); moreover, you may want to buy Stamina Drink for the next event (You can make 100000 if you have tons of cans of drink).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum I can't upgrade the birds at the Mighty Eagle Dojo (Resolved)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘I can't upgrade the birds at the Mighty Eagle Dojo (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.