How do you all have so many Gems????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How do you all have so many Gems????

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Replies
  • sukerman13
    @sukerman13

This is correct,gems is the high priority,either for us “veterans” (as stated previously in another post) who we have finished everything around here, or either for newer players,who stack gems for finishing upgrades,finishing missions or any other reason..for the moment,in the future,even newer players will see that coins will be multiplying and within some months,they will have millions and millions of unused coins…personaly as i have said many times before,i only use gems for recharges in events and for buying accessories..having 1000 gems in 30-40 days allow me to spend many of them together with farming.. Justed posted my opinion that there is no need to have 10000-15000 gems just for looking them.. Dont even have to say my opinion for coins…..

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I don’t use gems to accelerate missions or upgrades. So upgrading every TF to max takes over 2 weeks of calendar time, and there’s no chance I’ll be at max rank until some time in 2017. At that rate, coins aren’t an issue, although my coin count does drift down between competitions.

I’m hoarding gems against currently unknown needs. Given that Rovio’s main business model (perhaps other than ads) is selling gems, I figure they’re going to keep trying to come up with good reasons to spend them.

Anonymous

I am at rank 294 and only and sometimes spend gems to upgrade characters I just got to at least level 4 or 5

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I started my final level 15 upgrade (don’t have the two pay only characters) this morning so now all my materials can be be used in the lab. My gems should increase much faster now. My goal now shifts to getting every accessory. Right now I have 27349 gems. To purchase everything available that I don’t have will cost me 80725 (plus more for any that are added in later). This is going to take awhile.

Anonymous

@emem I don’t have many gems either!Only 10!!!You have more that me,though now you are not the only one…

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@emem If you want to finish things earlier and get more gems this will help you!

1. Go to Angry Birds Transformers and find the mission you want to finish.
    2. Go to settings and click on the general button then the time and zone button.
    3. Change the day to just how many days or anything else used for time it will take.
    4. Go back to Angry Birds Transformers to collect your prize.
    5. Go back to settings to change the time back to normal.

Anonymous

@christian-cosgrove Wow you play abtf too?
    I would do that strategy,but not gonna mess up my device to do so.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@christian-cosgrove Isn’t that a good way to experience time travel?

anyone experienced time travel problems?

Anonymous

What @circlerev said: @blitzwingz Time travel is an Anti-Cheat mechanism. Please see Rovio FAQ page for more information.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@sntrooper,you are the first here that has the same way of thinking,like me !!! FINALY !!!! someone that wants every accessory,after completing every thing in the game… THANK YOU !! :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How do you all have so many Gems????

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.