Headmaster Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Headmaster Event

Viewing 7 replies - 176 through 182 (of 182 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig what do you expect? It’s the same damn code with some variation in coloring nothing special at all… And as i am reading in many poss not only from this forum they say that he don’t actually have nay accessories besides from those that he was offered at the event… no headphones or hat or glasses or even the vortex shit like the other two clones of galvatrons….

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

I’m expecting them to get off their duffs and actually put in a modicum of effort here. ABT is obviously making money for them again, so surely they can afford to create even one new character template, even if they then recycle it several times.

When was the last time we even had a new template?

I think it was Bomb (Drift and Wheeljack). How long ago was that? Are we up to a year yet?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig hm i believe it’s going to 7-8 months. But it’s given to say that they don’t really care about giving us new features for fun. Spark system / Over Power System all are pay to play. From 2 years now the map is there no change at all and wtf the spark run? it’s ridiculous!

Also all the new character are been recycled by using new paint jobs at the allready existed Bot. Nothing new! Ok the made a bit stronger the newer bots, but until the next Hard Update or Soft update to be nerfed…

Remember when they accidentally un-erfed the Ultimate Megatron 2 times? In two events at the start? And ASAP 12 hours later a soft update come out to re-nerfed him because the saw that they were loosing money from the sales?

Another example of idiocy = Scorponok It’s obviously a Galvatron with paintjob of Bludgeon Big. And the only cool when he is in vehicle is that he keeps the tail accessory. But why on Earth a Truck to have a tale? So much money they are making why not to add a new animation movie to seems like a scorpion moving to crawl somehow on the ground?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig All robots share same animation between same body types (except for some idle ones). Heck even the posture is same (most evident in Blaster who still holds the right hand in a way as if he is twirling the nonexistent moustache which the Chef Pig body type does). What do you expect? Rovio to put in actual effort? Hah.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

What incentive do they have to expend a lot of resources to create new content when they can expend minimal resources to create a new bot based on others. As long as people keep buying the bot bundles, they will continue on that path.

ED209
    @ed209

Expanding makes them no money just like fixing all the issues in the game. All they work on is a new tf with bundles and then put it in a event for stilly tokens so then you need to spend gems to get

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Once upon a time, Rovio was great at releasing new content. But I guess they got lazy and complacent, which is why they suck now. And their finances show it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Headmaster Event

Viewing 7 replies - 176 through 182 (of 182 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.